CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul Ward - cunt

Cunty BigBollox

23 hours ago, Rev said:

Well...this presents no reasonable conclusion other than beating the pitifully dirty nonce cunt half to death in my secluded lock-up with a rugby sock full of pool-balls and strapping it to my diesel-driven space heater, then introducing the arsehole to a white-hot shish griddle and dropping a freshly dead fat cunt on top of him, then simply yet clumsily basting the bastard in screaming hot 5W30 engine oil and relieving the Rolf Harris cunt of his fingers and toes courtesy of me old mum's secateurs. Can you see what it is yet?

Not only are you ridding the world of this sick cunt but you're also indulging in your hobby. A win win situation in my book. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell. I didn't know Sidney Cooke's solicitor had joined us. 

Utterly indefensible. I have no idea on the sexual orientation of nonces, but they should all be hung from lampposts with a sign around their necks detailing their offence! 

You seem to have taken your punishment regime from ISIS and the SS.

No doubt you would propose the torture of such hapless and pathetic individuals....

• Like 1