CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

The Islamic State have finally claimed "credit" for the murder of some French aid workers in Niger back in August this year.  I'm not sure why they took so long to "own" these killings, could it be that their propaganda team had some nagging doubts that advertising the murder of some harmless (if naive) people who genuinely wanted to help Africa might NOT advance the IS cause and win them some new converts ?

I genuinely don't understand the way these terrorists think.  What do they think they have accomplished by murdering these people, who apparently were away from their usual locale because they wanted to see some giraffes ?  Do they think their god approves of randomly killing charity volunteers/workers ?  Do they imagine they have struck a mighty blow for the caliphate ?  

They have brutally murdered some people who were spending their time trying to improve the living conditions of ordinary Africans.  Not scheming politicians, not arms dealers or child traffickers, but charity workers who took a day off to spot giraffes.  

The sooner they put together some roaming task forces with the sole mission of exterminating Islamic State and Boko Haram, the better.  These people are the most vile, shameless, cowardly lowlife scum on the face of the planet and we will all be better off when they are food for hyenas and vultures.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The Islamic State have finally claimed "credit" for the murder of some French aid workers in Niger back in August this year.  I'm not sure why they took so long to "own" these killings, could it be that their propaganda team had some nagging doubts that advertising the murder of some harmless (if naive) people who genuinely wanted to help Africa might NOT advance the IS cause and win them some new converts ?

I genuinely don't understand the way these terrorists think.  What do they think they have accomplished by murdering these people, who apparently were away from their usual locale because they wanted to see some giraffes ?  Do they think their god approves of randomly killing charity volunteers/workers ?  Do they imagine they have struck a mighty blow for the caliphate ?  

They have brutally murdered some people who were spending their time trying to improve the living conditions of ordinary Africans.  Not scheming politicians, not arms dealers or child traffickers, but charity workers who took a day off to spot giraffes.  

The sooner they put together some roaming task forces with the sole mission of exterminating Islamic State and Boko Haram, the better.  These people are the most vile, shameless, cowardly lowlife scum on the face of the planet and we will all be better off when they are food for hyenas and vultures.  

Stupid jihadi cunts. They should stick to stabbing poofs.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stupid jihadi cunts. They should stick to stabbing poofs.

I think they tend to throw them from the top floors of buildings instead.  Not sure why that's the approved method, maybe theres some verse in the Koran which they think recommends this procedure.  

13 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The answer to why they do what they do is simple. They're soulless, savage Jihadi cunts.

I would enjoy torturing these cunts at Guantanamo, I'm still waiting for the job offer.

Edited by Mrs Roops

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The answer to why they do what they do is simple. They're soulless, savage Jihadi cunts.

I would enjoy torturing these cunts at Guantanamo, I'm still waiting for the job offer.

Bring us a box of cigars back if you get the job Eric. If you need a reference I’m sorry I can’t help you. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bring us a box of cigars back if you get the job Eric. If you need a reference I’m sorry I can’t help you. 

Honestly Bill, I would genuinely get a kick out of slicing up Jihadis with a Stanley knife and dousing them in battery acid. I would also be interested in nailgunning their testicles to a chair seat. Oh yes.

Edited by Mrs Roops

5 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

A fucking cracking idea however, I'm sure that there would be a few snowflake cunts who would be up in arms about it. 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Honestly Bill, I would genuinely get a kick out of slicing up Jihadis with a Stanley knife and dousing them in battery acid. I would also be interested in nailgunning their testicles to a chair seat. Oh yes.

Fucking hell Eric. I think I'll be a bit careful in what I say about the amount of likes you receive in the future. Dont want to upset you.  I can only hold my breath under water for a minute. And I dont fancy getting my ovaries stapled either.

21 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Have they still got those girls they kidnapped a few years ago? I wonder what the international response would have been if they were white? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have they still got those girls they kidnapped a few years ago? I wonder what the international response would have been if they were white? 

21 were released, a handful have been rescued.  Boko Haram are utter scum.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A fucking cracking idea however, I'm sure that there would be a few snowflake cunts who would be up in arms about it. 

They don't need to be briefed on it.  What they don't know won't hurt them.  

11 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

They asked me to rate the guide who was showing us around.  I said "safari's pretty good"

Actually there's a 1950/60s series of illustrated story adventure books called Jungle Doctor set in British Kenya, which are not too racist, but do show the colonial set up quite well, which are a very interesting read. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Google Operation Turus if you are bored.  

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Actually there's a 1950/60s series of illustrated story adventure books called Jungle Doctor set in British Kenya, which are not too racist, but do show the colonial set up quite well, which are a very interesting read. 

I remember reading about UKs failed ground nut venture in Tanganyika in the 50s. The  UKs intrepid man on the ground was called 'wog' Richards. 

On 17/09/2020 at 19:47, Weary&Disgusted said:

thirty five years ago a catchy song was played .. FEED THE WORLD! .. we did it and they bred and multiplied like flies .. millions more little head choppers .. but at least Bob Geldof made his name and fortune out of it.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

thirty five years ago a catchy song was played .. FEED THE WORLD! .. we did it and they bred and multiplied like flies .. millions more little head choppers .. but at least Bob Geldof made his name and fortune out of it.

They are not all head choppers, the ones who subscribe to this crazed sect are actually a minority.  For now, anyway.  

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That was peanuts in Texas.

I seem to remember the peanut scandal was a sort of international South Sea Bubble with investors round the world losing their shirts when it was discovered you can't grow peanuts in the African climate. Sounds like a typical British scam though, half wicked half dimwit.