CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No signs of intelligent life

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're referring to a judicial process where two states in dispute have recourse to settle differences via the supreme court. Trump's legal team are hoping to "piggy-back" their own case into the mix thereby avoiding the appeals process with the State Supreme Court and the relevant Circuit Court of Appeals. Two things; firstly I'd expect the SCOTUS will take a dim view of such cynical legal shenanigans and secondly, Supreme Courts in any western democracy jealously guard their independence and will not want to be seen as the President's personal lackey to do at his bidding.

Very strange. Whilst Trump did indeed win 18 Bellwether counties (or was it 16?) I've always been led to believe that there are 39 counties that are considered "Bellwether". 

Far be it for me to impart advice to a canny chancer such as yourself, but it might be a good idea if you avoid sources that curate "news" and "facts" specifically for the more gullible members of the red-hat fan base.

It's highly likely that SCOTUS will decline to hear the case, not least because its based on junk statistics and repeatedly rejected claims of fraud. 

Come Monday, when states select their electors, it's all over. 

On 10/12/2020 at 19:02, ChildeHarold said:

And his cunt credentials in your eyes? 

He's a lying racist gobshite, ira sympathiser, convinced he could represent the country on the world platform but is a completely scruffy Harold ramp looking mong. I hope he gets squashed by a lorry. Oh but free wifi, theres a solution eh 

1 minute ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

He's a lying racist gobshite, ira sympathiser, convinced he could represent the country on the world platform but is a completely scruffy Harold ramp looking mong. I hope he gets squashed by a lorry. Oh but free wifi, theres a solution eh 

You don’t really fit in here...

How about a visit to to MENCAP for self funding?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You don’t really fit in here...

How about a visit to to MENCAP for self funding?

How about a visit to your skull with a cricket bat? May instill some common sense into it? Better yet see how many times you can header an anti tank mine. Film it please. 

22 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Does the "eh" (by gum) generation know about WiFi? 

8 hours ago, Goober said:

It's highly likely that SCOTUS will decline to hear the case, not least because its based on junk statistics and repeatedly rejected claims of fraud. 

Come Monday, when states select their electors, it's all over. 

The case isn’t based on any allegations of fraud. It’s a straightforward case of election rules being changed by state courts and Governers dictates, contrary to the US Constitution which gives State Legislatures the sole power to set election procedures. The intended fraud was the purpose of these changes and SCOTUS will have a hard time justifying their decision to at least 74 million citizens if they decide not to even look at the case, considering their sole purpose is to uphold the American Constitution. Also they will be fully aware that the treasonous Dems have  already stated their intention to pack the Supreme Court and thereby guarantee the leftards control over every aspect of life for generations to come. If you don’t believe this election was fraudulent then I really don’t think you’ve paid much attention to the facts.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The case isn’t based on any allegations of fraud. It’s a straightforward case of election rules being changed by state courts and Governers dictates, contrary to the US Constitution which gives State Legislatures the sole power to set election procedures. The intended fraud was the purpose of these changes and SCOTUS will have a hard time justifying their decision to at least 74 million citizens if they decide not to even look at the case, considering their sole purpose is to uphold the American Constitution. Also they will be fully aware that the treasonous Dems have  already stated their intention to pack the Supreme Court and thereby guarantee the leftards control over every aspect of life for generations to come. If you don’t believe this election was fraudulent then I really don’t think you’ve paid much attention to the facts.

You need to move on Billy, forget Trump by 2024 he will be 78 years of age and too old to stand for president.

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

But he could still the stars from the ground floor whereas you just piss, fart, shit and bang one out twice a year. 

Another profound statement from our latest spastic. I do believe you should be melted down and recycled into something useful, maybe a hundred butt plugs for homeless gaylords or something.

Fuck Off. lol lol.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Wait and see, Billy, wait and see. Scotus will say thanks, but no thanks.

2 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

How about a visit to your skull with a cricket bat? May instill some common sense into it? Better yet see how many times you can header an anti tank mine. Film it please. 

Good work lad. 
Beware mind, this could be punkers initial attempts to queer you up- he’s a committed and raging homosexual 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You need to move on Billy, forget Trump by 2024 he will be 78 years of age and too old to stand for president.

78 years is about the last time a bloke, most likely pissed out of his skull, glanced sideways at you.

You hideous old hag and disgusting excuse for a human 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Billy, she who must be obeyed paid for and brought home a 6ft Christmas tree today. It's only 5' 7". Thieving Christmas tree selling cunt.

Do you overestimate size to impress the ladies, or, like Saucepants, do you promise 5" more than they're actually going to get?

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Wait and see, Billy, wait and see. Scotus will say thanks, but no thanks.

And sign their own death warrant? Their job is to uphold the constitution, nothing more nothing less. If they refuse to rule on this case then the only outcome is civil war. The lefts outright assault on the republic is on show for those who choose to listen to proper news and not the MSM garbage who’ve suppressed the real news and covered for the Democrat traitors, and the patriots aren’t having it any more.

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

Billy, she who must be obeyed paid for and brought home a 6ft Christmas tree today. It's only 5' 7". Thieving Christmas tree selling cunt.

Do you overestimate size to impress the ladies, or, like Saucepants, do you promise 5" more than they're actually going to get?

I downplay things in that department Doc as I wouldn’t want to frighten the life out of any young lady by mentioning the ‘Big Fella’ in casual conversation. Once I’ve got her back to mine and the double mortice is locked, then all can be revealed.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

And sign their own death warrant? Their job is to uphold the constitution, nothing more nothing less. If they refuse to rule on this case then the only outcome is civil war. The lefts outright assault on the republic is on show for those who choose to listen to proper news and not the MSM garbage who’ve suppressed the real news and covered for the Democrat traitors, and the patriots aren’t having it any more.

I don't see the evidence that you've formally referred to (and neither has any court), and Scotus has to try and maintain independence, otherwise it will just fuck itself over. The suit has absolutely no merit in law, both technically and factually.

That Ted Cruz has offered to argue the case tells you all you need to know. If he did, he'd look a prat, but he's said he'll do it to ingratiate himself with Trump's base, knowing it won't be picked up.

I'd also wager that Biden won't even try to pack the court, even if both Dems prevail in the Georgia senate races. It would be political suicide.

1 minute ago, Goober said:

I don't see the evidence that you've formally referred to (and neither has any court), and Scotus has to try and maintain independence, otherwise it will just fuck itself over. The suit has absolutely no merit in law, both technically and factually.

That Ted Cruz has offered to argue the case tells you all you need to know. If he did, he'd look a prat, but he's said he'll do it to ingratiate himself with Trump's base, knowing it won't be picked up.

I'd also wager that Biden won't even try to pack the court, even if both Dems prevail in the Georgia senate races. It would be political suicide.

The four states named in the suit have categorically broken both their own constitutions and the US constitution by specifically amending election laws without the state legislatures consent. SCOTUS have been presented with a very simple case to rule on. Do they uphold the law as clearly defined or do they bottle it? Either way there is a shitload of trouble ahead. My guess is that they will take up the case and rule for Texas as the facts are impossible to deny. As for the 50 odd cases thrown out by lower courts, they were all except 2 brought by other claimants, not Trumps legal team and to be fair most never stood any chance and even the few that had merit cane up against partisan judges. The SCOTUS case is the only one that imo has a real chance, purely because of the simplicity and hard to rebutt legal argument it is based on. We’ll see. I don’t know if it will succeed but then again neither do you. 

THE FUTURE’S BRIGHT. THE FUTURE’S ORANGE.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

The four states named in the suit have categorically broken both their own constitutions and the US constitution by specifically amending election laws without the state legislatures consent. SCOTUS have been presented with a very simple case to rule on. Do they uphold the law as clearly defined or do they bottle it? Either way there is a shitload of trouble ahead. My guess is that they will take up the case and rule for Texas as the facts are impossible to deny. As for the 50 odd cases thrown out by lower courts, they were all except 2 brought by other claimants, not Trumps legal team and to be fair most never stood any chance and even the few that had merit cane up against partisan judges. The SCOTUS case is the only one that imo has a real chance, purely because of the simplicity and hard to rebutt legal argument it is based on. We’ll see. I don’t know if it will succeed but then again neither do you. 

THE FUTURE’S BRIGHT. THE FUTURE’S ORANGE.

Of course I don't know, it's just my gut based on balanced reporting that I've read, with a bullshit filter set to high. It's a conservative packed court, so if they pass on it, as I expect they will, it will be very telling indeed.

Regardless, once states nominate their electors on Monday they'll be locked in and there is less than zero chance of the result, as it stands, being overturned.