CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No signs of intelligent life

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank rides a Raleigh Chopper with stabilisers and Bay City Roller flares with bicycle clips. Some say he looks a complete cunt. I couldn’t possibly comment.

Soppy cunt. Frank “rides” a black man called Anton and any sailors he can find when they get a run ashore 

On 15/09/2020 at 20:07, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I had the misfortune today to hear an advert for butlins on the radio "starring" joe swash and stacy solomon, this is why the rest of the world laughs at us, and why kids are growing up thick as shit. Anyone heard it? I think there should be a go fund me to send the cunts into space on a one way ticket. I also hope they both get corona up the arse. 

Bit like the corner eh, except me obviously 

• 4 months later...
On 07/12/2020 at 13:43, Decimus said:

I do miss some of these characters, Spotto, especially the type who would send pictures to try and prove something.

I can remember Jazz getting in a froth when challenged on his expensive Lalique collection. He sent a photo of what appeared to be a mantle piece in a caravan that was lined with dusty cheap cat ornaments that looked like they'd been purchased from some old dear's stall at a boot sale.

They looked like his fairground winnings