CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No signs of intelligent life

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What he said. Billy, you purposely stated that Nevada assigned the state's electoral college votes to Trump. Either you chose to deliberately misinform, which makes you dishonest or you've blindly repeated an assertion from a Trump soy boy fan site which makes you a fool. Which is it?

All states have set of electoral college voters for both sides. Which set of electoral college voters is used is dependent on who's candidate won the popular vote for that state. To say that Nevada GOP has filed alternate electors as if that was something of relevance is disingenuous.

As for your previous rambling post not only am I pleased that you have shown a degree of contrition I'm also grateful that you have written a POV that is in fact a microcosm as to why the GOP/Trump legal challenges have thus failed and failed badly. Your reasoning mirrors Trump's legal position in that it is reliant on conspiracy rhetoric but no evidence. It also assumes that thousands of election staff, local and state election officials and the entire US judiciary have all knowingly conspired to deny Trump his "victory".

It's all about the comic book legacy at this stage. He'll be looking to his future TV audience. I'd like to see him bumped off as he'll keep stirring up that very unhealthy White Power Bill element and give them a mass media locus which is not good for America as a whole. I came across a Texan only once and he was an anti-social red neck who when involved in an argument immediately said "You wouldn't talk like that in Texas because we all carry guns." What a fucking turnip. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's all about the comic book legacy at this stage. He'll be looking to his future TV audience. I'd like to see him bumped off as he'll keep stirring up that very unhealthy White Power Bill element and give them a mass media locus which is not good for America as a whole. I came across a Texan only once and he was an anti-social red neck who when involved in an argument immediately said "You wouldn't talk like that in Texas because we all carry guns." What a fucking turnip. 

Was this 'Texan' driving a Cadillac with cow horns above the grille and wearing a cowboy hat?

Fucking idiot.

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was this 'Texan' driving a Cadillac with cow horns above the grille and wearing a cowboy hat?

Fucking idiot.

I have a good friend, originally from Houston, but now living in Dallas. To be fair, she does own a handgun despite being a legal exec. You'd like her. 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

She wouldn't be interested in a foul-mouthed, unbelievably tedious, 15 year old arse wipe like yourself. 

Fuck off. 

I've mentioned it on another thread, but have you seen his like-to-post ratio?

He's put some serious man hours into having the shittest record of anyone in Corner history with more than 1000 posts. It's almost impressive.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've mentioned it on another thread, but have you seen his like-to-post ratio?

He's put some serious man hours into having the shittest record of anyone in Corner history with more than 1000 posts. It's almost impressive.

I had a look and although I can't say I set much store in likes, Decs, it's impressively shit. 

What started out as a Jazzian torrent of arse dribble every single fucking day has evolved into a torrent of arse dribble interspersed with thread derailment and petty, largely unwarranted, provocation every single day. 

The only thing that surprises me is that the membership hasn't turned on the dreary childish prick en masse. Perhaps he's escaped harsher treatment whilst Saucepants has been hogging the spastic of the month limelight?

I blame @Eric Cuntman for encouraging the turd with his like farming antics. Fucking sort it out, Eric. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, that was me when I had the brothel. I also wore a full length white fur coat and sunglasses. I still don’t know why the Old Bill became interested in me.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

What a gummy little irrelevant sap he is, Pen. I don't dislike anyone, but I'd genuinely like to see him permanently banned.

Shut up, you obsequious, shit-stirring faggot. In years gone by you would have started the abuse of another member, now you dilly-dally in the shadows waiting for some other cunt to lay the groundwork.

Make me laugh, you Arcadia Group poof.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

What a gummy little irrelevant sap he is, Pen. I don't dislike anyone, but I'd genuinely like to see him permanently banned.

I’m genuinely starting to think that you were never the best on here Frank. It’s really beyond comprehension, based purely on your inane contributions for the last 2 years. Having tried to  give you the benefit of the doubt I’m almost completely convinced that you’re a fucking cretinous moron. Please show me I’m wrong. 😥

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m genuinely starting to think that you were never the best on here Frank. It’s really beyond comprehension, based purely on your inane contributions for the last 2 years. Having tried to  give you the benefit of the doubt I’m almost completely convinced that you’re a fucking cretinous moron. Please show me I’m wrong. 😥

Billy, you either get me, or you don’t. Do you know what I mean, thickster? 

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s not that I don’t want to Frank, but you’re not making it easy. I’m not going to give up on you though. 

Billy, there’s no escaping the fact that you’re a dope. However, with hope in my heart, I’m gonna leave you with RM’s five mantras. Listen and learn...

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Billy, there’s no escaping the fact that you’re a dope. However, with hope in my heart, I’m gonna leave you with RM’s five mantras. Listen and learn...

Frank. I don’t want to burst  your bubble but it’s 2020 now. The eighties are long gone. I fear you’re still living way too far in the past to ever catch up with me. It might be for the best if you just fuck off and stop bothering people who don’t want to listen. You know it makes sense.

Just now, King Billy said:

Frank. I don’t want to burst  your bubble but it’s 2020 now. The eighties are long gone. I fear you’re still living way too far in the past to ever catch up with me. It might be for the best if you just fuck off and stop bothering people who don’t want to listen. You know it makes sense.

......on a quadbike Bill?