CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No signs of intelligent life

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

10 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I can't stick ed sheeran, really swang it for me when it turned out he wasn't actually homeless and was choosing to act like it while his millionare parents were living comfortably in Framlingham. He's very high up on my complete cunt list 

Gingers make me feel sick. Except Stephanie Powers and Carol Decker. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They just lack any style or flair. Ed Sheeran or John Lennon? They have all the faults of the youth of any generation but none of the genius. Fucking dull as shit and easily manipulated with no staying power. 

To be honest, I feel sorry for current teens and future generations.  Most of them probably take one look at house prices and then resign themselves to renting forever.  It will never happen, but I would like to see many employers setting up "barracks" near their offices/factories where their staff could live cheaply, to give them a chance to save up deposits and so on.  I think it would make people a bit more invested, and more motivated to work for a living.  

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gingers make me feel sick. Except Stephanie Powers and Carol Decker. 

Oh theres a few banging ones i swear, I've a weakness for gingers. Wiry hair though, and usually batshit crazy 

54 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

To be honest, I feel sorry for current teens and future generations.  Most of them probably take one look at house prices and then resign themselves to renting forever.  It will never happen, but I would like to see many employers setting up "barracks" near their offices/factories where their staff could live cheaply, to give them a chance to save up deposits and so on.  I think it would make people a bit more invested, and more motivated to work for a living.  

I never and couldn't have lived off the fucking bank of mum and dad like today's stay at home softies. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I never and couldn't have lived off the fucking bank of mum and dad like today's stay at home softies. 

People are staying at home later and later aren't they, even into there 30's, i was gone by 17 and was in full-time work, who wouldn't want there own personal space by then 

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Red hairy legs, rusty roof smelly garage and all that...

True, but mental birds can be very entertaining. Until they do something intense like burgle your house 

22 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

People are staying at home later and later aren't they, even into there 30's, i was gone by 17 and was in full-time work, who wouldn't want there own personal space by then 

Same ere, staying at home wasn't expected, wanted or possible. 

And one more thing. All the time I hear how hard it is for youngsters today to get on the housing ladder. Well fuck me, it was very hatd back in the 60s and 70s and 80s. And most of us didn't have rich fucking grandma or dads to help out with a fat wedge for a deposit. Fucking soft whining cunts. 

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

That’s a pretty good idea. I’m surprised no ones thought of it before. Concentrate all the young workers in one place, arrange rail travel for them to get there, free board and lodgings and loads and loads of overtime. They could call them ‘concentration camps’ or something user friendly like that. Lots of security and armed perimeter fences to stop any jealous outsiders breaking in. Brilliant.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s a pretty good idea. I’m surprised no ones thought of it before. Concentrate all the young workers in one place, arrange rail travel for them to get there, free board and lodgings and loads and loads of overtime. They could call them ‘concentration camps’ or something user friendly like that. Lots of security and armed perimeter fences to stop any jealous outsiders breaking in. Brilliant.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.  

O lord, please dont let me be misunderstood.  

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The fact that they left you in a shoe box outside the adoption centre should be something to consider before applying to the bank of mum and dad for financial help. My professional advice is to drink a large quantity of battery acid immediately.

No need to thank me. 

King Billy. Financial Advisor.©️

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The fact that they left you in a shoe box outside the adoption centre should be something to consider before applying to the bank of mum and dad for financial help. My professional advice is to drink a large quantity of battery acid immediately.

No need to thank me. 

King Billy. Financial Advisor.©️

I already have a financial advisor called The Man From Del Monte. Before that it was Conrad Black but he got banged up for major Rolex fraud. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Same ere, staying at home wasn't expected, wanted or possible. 

And one more thing. All the time I hear how hard it is for youngsters today to get on the housing ladder. Well fuck me, it was very hatd back in the 60s and 70s and 80s. And most of us didn't have rich fucking grandma or dads to help out with a fat wedge for a deposit. Fucking soft whining cunts. 

Soft as shit, we have young lads come into our trade all the time and want to start on 500 pound a week, not get wet not get dirty have two breaks, have everything provided for them and then have someone else do the actual work for them becuase its too hard. I tell them try burger King or go back amd gain an education 

8 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Soft as shit, we have young lads come into our trade all the time and want to start on 500 pound a week, not get wet not get dirty have two breaks, have everything provided for them and then have someone else do the actual work for them becuase its too hard. I tell them try burger King or go back amd gain an education 

Unfortunately their education was governed by a short cut strategy, mentally and physically. 

18 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Childhater.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Are you not a teenager yet?

Teenagers are mostly shit. You find the odd intelligent one, but they're few And far between. The global experiment of dumbing down the population via food and water additives has worked exactly as they hoped. That's why they're all walking round wearing masks and thinking what they're told to think.

• Like 1