CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't wear masks

ChildeHarold

On 12/09/2020 at 14:43, The Beast said:

Of course this virus exists. 

What any sensible person should be questioning is the disproportionate and calamitous government reaction to it. 13% of all residential and nursing home residents dead, meanwhile the well are locked up, peoples' livelihoods put down the toilet and many things that give people enjoyment ceased.

The trust I work at presently, operates 3 acute hospitals, approximate catchment of 1.5 million people. As of yesterday, 3 in-patients being treated for covid.

That's why you're in charge of it? You know everything. 

On 11/09/2020 at 22:46, King Billy said:

The problem is that people pull them down to talk, fiddle and fuck around with them every five minutes, and all the time they are touching things. To me it seems worse than not wearing one, and just keeping a safe distance from people.

Funny I have that same problem with condoms. 

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm not surprised. Anybody who was shagged by you would be too traumatised to talk. You fat, sweaty nignog.

Do you know what Withers, it’s mainly the black yoot that strut around Refusing to wear a mask, funny as they are the ones that usually shuffle around with their h oods up....

32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Do you know what Withers, it’s mainly the black yoot that strut around Refusing to wear a mask, funny as they are the ones that usually shuffle around with their h oods up....

More fool them; if they’ve got a touch of the tar brush aren’t they more likely to die or has that lie been put to bed.

I hope withers gets it, at his age he’ll be well and truly fucked- his goose will be cooked

lol lol 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

BLACK LIES DON’T MATTER

Some black female "comedian" stated that black people want to 'kill whitey' on some shit BBC programme hosted by the neutered sell-out merchant Frankie Boyle. Of course the hand picked entourage of left wing shitcunts all applauded, and the BBC have defended the fucking racist Ape faced cunt. 

I wonder what the reaction would have been to a white man saying 'kill blacks'... 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some black female "comedian" stated that black people want to 'kill whitey' on some shit BBC programme hosted by the neutered sell-out merchant Frankie Boyle. Of course the hand picked entourage of left wing shitcunts all applauded, and the BBC have defended the fucking racist Ape faced cunt. 

I wonder what the reaction would have been to a white man saying 'kill blacks'... 

I miss Bernard Manning.