CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't wear masks

ChildeHarold

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

So the virus is evidently on the rise again. As one of the idiots who believes it to be real, I find this news quite worrying. What’s the opinion of those of you who believe it to all be bollocks?

Of course this virus exists. 

What any sensible person should be questioning is the disproportionate and calamitous government reaction to it. 13% of all residential and nursing home residents dead, meanwhile the well are locked up, peoples' livelihoods put down the toilet and many things that give people enjoyment ceased.

The trust I work at presently, operates 3 acute hospitals, approximate catchment of 1.5 million people. As of yesterday, 3 in-patients being treated for covid.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Of course this virus exists. 

What any sensible person should be questioning is the disproportionate and calamitous government reaction to it. 13% of all residential and nursing home residents dead, meanwhile the well are locked up, peoples' livelihoods put down the toilet and many things that give people enjoyment ceased.

The trust I work at presently, operates 3 acute hospitals, approximate catchment of 1.5 million people. As of yesterday, 3 in-patients being treated for covid.

I have received one of those nice letters inviting me to take place in the Covid-19 testing research study.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You can't. PM me details of what you want removed and I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately there is no guarantee as all attachments are held in a global file.

I understand that. But just go back over my activity and delete it and it seems to work. Problem solved! I don't intend to run for President 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
28 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Mr Bond you not be alive after I kill you.

So 007 and Blofeld end up in the same nursing home.  007 has really been piling on the pounds, as he has developed the bad habit of eating when he's depressed, which is most of the time.  Blofeld has found religion in his dotage.  One day 007 notices Blofeld talking to a young girl and giving her some sort of package, then pointing in his direction. He decides the girl must be an assassin and decides he has to get out of the care home via the garden.  Unfortunately, 007 forgot that the garden is surrounded by 7 foot high walls, and is still wheezing and gasping, trying to scrabble up the wall when Blofeld trundles along in his wheelchair with the girl at his side.  007 turns back to his old nemesis and barks "I suppose you expect me to talk ?".  Blofeld gestures to the girl, who hold out the mystery package to 007, which turns out to be a box of mixed salad with baby radishes, and replies " No Mr Bond, I expect you to diet !"

5 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

So 007 and Blofeld end up in the same nursing home.  007 has really been piling on the pounds, as he has developed the bad habit of eating when he's depressed, which is most of the time.  Blofeld has found religion in his dotage.  One day 007 notices Blofeld talking to a young girl and giving her some sort of package, then pointing in his direction. He decides the girl must be an assassin and decides he has to get out of the care home via the garden.  Unfortunately, 007 forgot that the garden is surrounded by 7 foot high walls, and is still wheezing and gasping, trying to scrabble up the wall when Blofeld trundles along in his wheelchair with the girl at his side.  007 turns back to his old nemesis and barks "I suppose you expect me to talk ?".  Blofeld gestures to the girl, who hold out the mystery package to 007, which turns out to be a box of mixed salad with baby radishes, and replies " No Mr Bond, I expect you to diet !"

Why use 20 words when 500 will do

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

anyone who is anyone knows the virus is fake, bill gates will offer a vaccine that contains a mind control drug and he will rule the world, keep up Ape. 

Next time you and Roops are having an after sex cigarette, can you see if you can get the truth on the virus out of her? She’s bound to know.

• Like 3