CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mongs with offroad cars that don't offroad

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can't say I entirely agree. I have a SORN Landy Defender (that's esp. for you @Hammer of Cunts) which has been sitting on my driveway for the past year gathering dust, oak leaves and spider webs – and a whole lot of value, without the usual 4x4 running costs. As any knitted-out old Defender owner knows, consistent off-roading usually brings new oil leaks or prop shaft problems. What I do know is while I'm not spending money on it, its scarcity means its appreciating around £1.5-2k per year, and thus performing better than an ISA or unit trust under present conditions.

'Mongs with offroad cars that don't offroad' indeed.

But would you drive it up a grass verge though in the same situation, thats the question 

23 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

But would you drive it up a grass verge though in the same situation, thats the question 

No. I'd have aimed my bullbars squarely at the front of your pissy little girl's car and bulldozed you off the fucking road, onto the grass verge and beyond. I'd also have filmed it on my phone, and put it up on youtube for other 4x4 enthusiasts to piss themselves over later. Fuck off.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No. I'd have aimed my bullbars squarely at the front of your pissy little girl's car and bulldozed you off the fucking road, onto the grass verge and beyond. I'd also have filmed it on my phone, and put it up on youtube for other 4x4 enthusiasts to piss themselves over later. Fuck off.  

I can only imagine you would fantasise about a confrontation with another male, you were bullied at school I'd say , probably brought on by your inability to cover up your latent homosexuality. I'd have punched your teeth out straight through your mums nissan micra window. Stick your head in your oven and gas yourself please. 

44 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I can only imagine you would fantasise about a confrontation with another male, you were bullied at school I'd say , probably brought on by your inability to cover up your latent homosexuality. I'd have punched your teeth out straight through your mums nissan micra window. Stick your head in your oven and gas yourself please. 

When someone's wound you up on this website to the extent of triggering a violent response and mum comment, via your keyboard, you've already pigeonholed yourself into the Corner's dim league. I had you down as an average-with-potential, though sadly (for you) at this early stage it looks as though even that is beyond you.

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When someone's wound you up on this website to the extent of triggering a violent response and mum comment, via your keyboard, you've already pigeonholed yourself into the Corner's dim league. I had you down as an average-with-potential, though sadly (for you) at this early stage it looks as though even that is beyond you.

Oh thats not wound up that's a statement of fact, did your mum never drive a nissan micra then? Going by your attitude I'd have punched you in the teeth even if you cruised past on your ride on mower. Did you have cushions to see over the steering wheel? 

15 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Oh thats not wound up that's a statement of fact, did your mum never drive a nissan micra then? Going by your attitude I'd have punched you in the teeth even if you cruised past on your ride on mower. Did you have cushions to see over the steering wheel? 

Thank you for repetitiously confirming your status into the site's Dim League. Idiot.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thank you for repetitiously confirming your status into the site's Dim League. Idiot.

And thankyou for confirming my opinion. Bonjour. 

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Bonjour'? You fucking chavvy Del Boy prick.

Where is the newcomer standard taking this place, honestly?

In defence, you were the one who became confrontational not me old son, i won't take you projecting your insecurities on my personally, its probably becuase your sexually frustrated. Don't forget to slam your head in the door on the way out. 

7 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

In defence, you were the one who became confrontational not me old son, i won't take you projecting your insecurities on my personally, its probably becuase your sexually frustrated. Don't forget to slam your head in the door on the way out. 

It goes far beyond sexual insecurities with Wolfé, Willie. The man's not fit for purpose.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

It goes far beyond sexual insecurities with Wolfé, Willie. The man's not fit for purpose.

He's got that simmering level of frustration and resentment that only certain jobs dealing with general public cause, bus driver. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not in the UK, surely?

Yep, they used to do little pickup trucks and flatbeds, was literally the shittest thing i ever drove and it shook itself to bits fairly quicky, there was a tata dealership round our way it didnt last too long i dont think 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Yep, they used to do little pickup trucks and flatbeds, was literally the shittest thing i ever drove and it shook itself to bits fairly quicky, there was a tata dealership round our way it didnt last too long i dont think 

They sold a few of them here, but gave up after a year or two. Probably because no cunt would settle on one of those when they could have a Ford Ranger. The Ford P100 was an excellent pickup, especially the early ones with the MK4 cortina front end.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They sold a few of them here, but gave up after a year or two. Probably because no cunt would settle on one of those when they could have a Ford Ranger. The Ford P100 was an excellent pickup, especially the early ones with the MK4 cortina front end.

P100s were bang on I'd still have one now, we had a converted milkfloat for a flatbed truck once and that was miles better than the fucking tata 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Franks only allowed on the busses after 9am and before the clock strikes 3

Becuase of preying on OAPS again? He'll never learn