CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Baddiel

camberwell gypsy

Can someone remind me of what this cunt's achievements were before he became the non stop whinge exaggerating and bleating about a fairly non-existant social problem. 

I used to get him mixed up with Ben Elton. The last time I heard about Baddiel was a one night stand at London's Southbank Centre in its smallest venue. I can't imagine what the reception would be or, for that matter, what would be the composition of his audience. I suppose black jodhpurs, a peaked cap and a tight fitting officers tunic topped by an ankle length black leather trench coat wouldn't go down well. 

Lighten up Dave! 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can someone remind me of what this cunt's achievements were before he became the non stop whinge exaggerating and bleating about a fairly non-existant social problem. 

I used to get him mixed up with Ben Elton. The last time I heard about Baddiel was a one night stand at London's Southbank Centre in its smallest venue. I can't imagine what the reception would be or, for that matter, what would be the composition of his audience. I suppose black jodhpurs, a peaked cap and a tight fitting officers tunic topped by an ankle length black leather trench coat wouldn't go down well. 

Lighten up Dave! 

Well that sketch "That's you that is"!  Was fucking dire and yet people pissed themselves laughing at it. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well that sketch "That's you that is"!  Was fucking dire and yet people pissed themselves laughing at it. 

Is there a show or series associated with him? Elton has done the musical We Will Rock You which had a long run at the Palace Victoria and of course Blackadder. What fuck has Baddiel done? Produced a monologue version of Maureen Lipman complaining about how bad its getting in UK for Jews and threatening to leave the country. Next thing you know she turns up in Coronation Street! 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Baddiel and skinner the show was good entertainment, but I'm sure that's the last thing he was involved with which was and that was probably 1998 at a guess, and tgi friday was edging it 

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is there a show or series associated with him? Elton has done the musical We Will Rock You which had a long run at the Palace Victoria and of course Blackadder. What fuck has Baddiel done? Produced a monologue version of Maureen Lipman complaining about how bad its getting in UK for Jews and threatening to leave the country. Next thing you know she turns up in Coronation Street! 

Is it getting bad in the UK for Jews? I haven't heard of any kristalnaacht in Golders Green. 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is it getting bad in the UK for Jews? I haven't heard of any kristalnaacht in Golders Green. 

That's what she said in the Metro about a year ago. Still on Corrie. Son did well on The Inbetweeners and another series...playwright husband had no problem having his work put on. Totally agree. 

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's her son on Inbetweeners? 

If darling Harold is thinking of Tom Rosenthal, he’s wrong. Tom’s mother is called Christine. Maureens’ son is Adam Rosenthal. 

Still, facts have never stood in the way of a good volley of invective on t’Corner.

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If darling Harold is thinking of Tom Rosenthal, he’s wrong. Tom’s mother is called Christine. Maureens’ son is Adam Rosenthal. 

Still, facts have never stood in the way of a good volley of invective on t’Corner.

Tom Rosenthal is Jim Rosenthal's son. He is in Friday Night Dinner with the speccy one from The Inbetweeners. 

Always trots on about how his "fellow whites" need to take responsibility for their terrible mistakes and actions, but then says "I'm not white, I'm Jewish" when called out on it himself, and begins to blub about being oppressed. Mentions of being outrageously overrepresented in all the high positions in media, banking, sports, etc gets him hot under the collar, though. 

The blobfish looking cunt needs belming one-pint-Winehouse Skinner beside him to appear anything other than the indignant, boring fuckwit that he is, and that's saying something. 

I hope he falls dick first into an industrial shredder.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, nocti said:

Always trots on about how his "fellow whites" need to take responsibility for their terrible mistakes and actions, but then says "I'm not white, I'm Jewish" when called out on it himself, and begins to blub about being oppressed. Mentions of being outrageously overrepresented in all the high positions in media, banking, sports, etc gets him hot under the collar, though. 

The blobfish looking cunt needs belming one-pint-Winehouse Skinner beside him to appear anything other than the indignant, boring fuckwit that he is, and that's saying something. 

I don't know why people can't just accept the evidence-based assertion that the Jews are God's chosen people without getting all antisemitic about it, but no, you kill ONE fucking messiah, and no cunt ever lets you forget it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Skinner used to have a show on Absolute radio on a Saturday. Absolute dross. Had half a dozen lackeys in the studio gaffawing at everything he said, which was delivered in a monotonous brummie accent and usually began with "Oi woz walking down the road the oother daay......". 

On 04/09/2020 at 21:59, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Baddiel and skinner the show was good entertainment, but I'm sure that's the last thing he was involved with which was and that was probably 1998 at a guess, and tgi friday was edging it 

The Mary Whitehouse Experience was funny enough. Although Rob Newman was the standout, with Punt & Dennis marginalised and barely credited.

David Bladdibub did once say something mildly funny...

"I've been beaten up twice, once for being Jewish, and once for being a Paki"

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Mary Whitehouse Experience was funny enough. Although Rob Newman was the standout, with Punt & Dennis marginalised and barely credited.

David Bladdibub did once say something mildly funny...

"I've been beaten up twice, once for being Jewish, and once for being a Paki"

I think Rick mayall was comedys biggest loss the last few years, i can't see the new generation of comedians thrashing the shit out of anything with frying pans and shouting about thieving bastard gyppos at the top of there lungs, we've got mrs browns boys instead which is enough to make me consider deepthroating a chainsaw to avoid it 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I think Rick mayall was comedys biggest loss the last few years, i can't see the new generation of comedians thrashing the shit out of anything with frying pans and shouting about thieving bastard gyppos at the top of there lungs, we've got mrs browns boys instead which is enough to make me consider deepthroating a chainsaw to avoid it 

Rik Mayall was a prince of comedy. From The Young Ones to Flashheart in Blackadder..

"Treat your kite like you treat your woman. Climb inside her 5 times a day and take her to heaven and back.. woof!"

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Rik Mayall was a prince of comedy. From The Young Ones to Flashheart in Blackadder..

"Treat your kite like you treat your woman. Climb inside her 5 times a day and take her to heaven and back.. woof!"

The bottom lives used to crack me up the amount of times he'd completely fuck it up and have to start again, interestingly the bbc actually changed that thieving bastard gyppo line to thieving bastard vagabonds at some point, as if they didn't have bigger problems to adress 

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I read his autobiography. He came over as a bit of a cunt. 

42 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

The bottom lives used to crack me up the amount of times he'd completely fuck it up and have to start again, interestingly the bbc actually changed that thieving bastard gyppo line to thieving bastard vagabonds at some point, as if they didn't have bigger problems to adress 

The fuck ups were intentional. My sister in law is a theatre manager and she saw it three times and it happened everytime. Apparently it's an old trick thats used many times. 

54 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I fucking detest Mrs Brown's Boys. If any Irish person was trying to get non irish people to treat them as anything other than complete fucking backward morons, this show kicks that into touch.  My parents are irish and they would kick the shit out of that Caroll cunt if they came face to face with him.  The cunt is riding the coat tails of Father Ted and of course it suits the BBC because it ticks boxes. Can you see it being commissioned if it was English? Would it bollocks. They wont even show the old Dick Emery shows. "What, a man dressing as a woman? Good god that's so 70s". 

• Like 1