CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion : doing more harm than good ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's never been the case as you know. Sexual references to her will be removed.

All sexual references should be removed.  This site has become obsessed with shagging, and in reality only a very few members are getting any. For example Neil can't as his Rascal is off the road, Stubby dreams a lot, nobody would go near Gyps, and Proper has virtually admitted he is hung like a coypu. You are probably the exception, and at the age of 59, still banging like a shit house door. Well done.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

All sexual references should be removed.  This site has become obsessed with shagging, and in reality only a very few members are getting any. For example Neil can't as his Rascal is off the road, Stubby dreams a lot, nobody would go near Gyps, and Proper has virtually admitted he is hung like a coypu. You are probably the exception, and at the age of 59, still banging like a shit house door. Well done.

Your gaggle get plenty of sex, whether they like it or not. I'm guessing they don't.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's never been the case as you know. Sexual references to her will be removed.

I've never made any sexual references to her. She's a child. An annoying bratty child that needs telling to shut the fuck up and go to its room until it learns to do so. 

She's not the messiah...

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Generous to a fault.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Generous to a fault.

Proper, I know it suits you to appear as an easy going type of guy, but I hope your dark side isn't considering releasing Decs.  It would be terrible if you did so, just when Eric was 3 points short from being the All time popular poster.  (Although i'm sure he hasn't even considered this).  Being responsible for a persons suicide must be hard to live with. Just saying...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Proper, I know it suits you to appear as an easy going type of guy, but I hope your dark side isn't considering releasing Decs.  It would be terrible if you did so, just when Eric was 3 points short from being the All time popular poster.  (Although i'm sure he hasn't even considered this).  Being responsible for a persons suicide must be hard to live with. Just saying...

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

20 hours ago, The Beast said:

Generous to a fault.

But a fine set of gnashers and a beautiful colour too.

Given half the chance, withers would be over to Norfolk to round be the last remaining Nutria for his Gallic menagerie for all night threesomes with his fave goose. 

Public urged to be on the look-out for 'one-metre long' rodent following  Dublin sightings - The Irish News

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Fuck off withers

I've just driven five mlies to fetch the paper, only to be told that the virtue-signaing fascists have decided that they don't like the news and that we can't have it. How the fuck will making milions of people make extra journeys help with cimate change?

It's about time someone took these whining shits seriously enough to treat them as terrorists.

22 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've just driven five mlies to fetch the paper, only to be told that the virtue-signaing fascists have decided that they don't like the news and that we can't have it. How the fuck will making milions of people make extra journeys help with cimate change?

It's about time someone took these whining shits seriously enough to treat them as terrorists.

Because the vast majority of the entitled, filthy cunts don’t know or care about climate change. The police need to stop pussyfooting around and treat them like the dictatorial morons they are.

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Because the vast majority of the entitled, filthy cunts don’t know or care about climate change. The police need to stop pussyfooting around and treat them like the dictatorial morons they are.

This brings to mind their well thought out stunt of climbing on to the roof on an electric train .. the great pity was that they did not choose to climb on the roof of an electric train that was powered by 25Kv overhead power lines.

34 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The backlash has finally started but it's running months behind. They rounded up over 200 of the cunts the other day. Their leader Roger Hallam has been remanded in custody until October. It's not enough in my book, I want every one of them dead along with the filthy commie cunts who run BLM.

On an extremely serious note my Daily Telegraph failed to arrive today and when I got to the golf club no papers had been delivered there either.

It appears the extinction scum blockade of the Knowsley distribution centre has buggered up all deliveries in the North West with national distribution severely compromised as well.

Goebels would have been impressed.

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

On an extremely serious note my Daily Telegraph failed to arrive today and when I got to the golf club no papers had been delivered there either.

It appears the extinction scum blockade of the Knowsley distribution centre has buggered up all deliveries in the North West with national distribution severely compromised as well.

Goebels would have been impressed.

Fuck off. Please, just fuck off. 

• Like 1