CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion : doing more harm than good ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

16 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I guess, allowing for modern technology, sustainable existence is viable with perhaps fifty - one hundred million humans in total, long term.

Far too many. About three or four people would be more than enough. And that’s probably two or three two many. As long as they don’t live near me I don’t really care. Oh yeah, no poofs or ethnics obviously. They can fuck right off.

• Like 1

On 25/08/2020 at 23:32, Eric Cuntman said:

They should try and persuade that snarling little attention seeking witch-let, Thunberg, to glue her hand to the cable above the train. 

I attempted an assassination job on CC  for that self-serving little cunt Thunberg ages ago, I got chastised by the powers that be because apparently she was too young to be cunted.

Not too young to travel the world spouting her nonsense and making a $£ whatever million though.CUNT!

1 minute ago, Joker said:

I attempted an assassination job on CC  for that self-serving little cunt Thunberg ages ago, I got chastised by the powers that be because apparently she was too young to be cunted.

Not too young to travel the world spouting her nonsense and making a $£ whatever million though.CUNT!

I've had a few bites out of her in the last year and not been told off. She must have reached slagging off age.

On 26/08/2020 at 09:00, White Cunt said:

Just to look at fundamentals; if memory serves me right, the average Western European consumes daily around fifty times the calories our bodies need, 2500 via food and the remainder is the energy for transportation, heating, production, maintenance  etc. Yanks - double that, Bangladesh (just as an example) is a small fraction, but not the absolute minimum, as their food is also a product of modern farming and they have a lot of sweat shop production, based on cheap coal. Perhaps some remote tribes operate on the minimum and could be deemed as sustainable.

i have often wondered, how long ago was humanity truly sustainable and concluded- before farming happened. I speculate that the growing pockets of population around the world have been forced to begin farming, as the area in which they lived was occupied too densely to freely produce all foods for hunting and gathering. At the same time, adjacent space was already being exploited by other human groups, thus limiting room for expansion without conflict and deaths.

The best positioned were probably the red Indians, who lasted for over ten thousand years in North America, after continental separation in the north west, having only to defend the south from the tribes drifting north. They lasted until the Europeans arrived at the rest is history.

I guess, allowing for modern technology, sustainable existence is viable with perhaps fifty - one hundred million humans in total, long term.

Before humans supposedly made it over the Bering Straights to colonise the Americas there existed a fauna that puts the Serengeti to shame. This included giant sloths, short-faced bears, several species of tapirs, the American lion, giant tortoises, "American cheetahs" (not true cheetahs), saber-toothed cats, dire wolves, saiga, camels, at least two species of bison, the stag-moose, the shrub-ox and Harlan's muskox, 14 species of pronghorn (of which 13 are now extinct), horses, mammoths and mastodons, a giant armadillo and giant beavers, as well as birds like giant condors and terror birds. 

All these went extinct when humans appeared to the scene through hunting, habitat change and the dire consequences of altering ecosystems that were functioning as one.

Where there are humans there is less wildlife. The myth of the noble savage living off the land in harmony with the rainforest is total bullshit- where they do there's virtually nothing left thats not good to eat. A prime example of how well nature does when we fuck off out of it is the Chernobyl exclusion zone where wildlife thrives, thus proving the presence of humans is worse for animals than a fucking nuclear explosion.  

• Like 2

On 27/08/2020 at 01:40, King Billy said:

Far too many. About three or four people would be more than enough. And that’s probably two or three two many. As long as they don’t live near me I don’t really care. Oh yeah, no poofs or ethnics obviously. They can fuck right off.

How comes when you're around 1 in 10 becomes 1 in 4? Is it your hairy bear Daddy looks? Just a mature King looking for fun, no gold chains attached. (or handcuffs) 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

How comes when you're around 1 in 10 becomes 1 in 4? Is it your hairy bear Daddy looks? Just a mature King looking for fun, no gold chains attached. (or handcuffs) 

I wish I knew what this means but it’s probably best I don’t.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
17 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm just saying you must be a magnet for the Kinsey minority who lurv a nice big cock. 

Who are the "Kinsey minority" ?  Sounds like some sort of lost tribe isolated somewhere in the Sahara or the interior of the Amazon rainforest.  Elaborate please.  

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

OK. Howz Gayhands for Short arses? I'm sure KB was behind the Village People. 

Have you tried the normal way of communicating in English, the one where words are put into sentences and correlate to each other? It’s a well proven method unless you’re just talking to yourself which seems to be what’s happening at present. And give your chin a wipe. Dribbling’s not a good look.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you tried the normal way of communicating in English, the one where words are put into sentences and correlate to each other? It’s a well proven method unless you’re just talking to yourself which seems to be what’s happening at present. And give your chin a wipe. Dribbling’s not a good look.

I still use full stops, unlike some of the current twittering snowflakes who say they are  "depressing". If it starts with a capital letter and ends with a full stop, anyfink you say is shit. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I still use full stops, unlike some of the current twittering snowflakes who say they are  "depressing". If it starts with a capital letter and ends with a full stop, anyfink you say is shit. 

Well how about doing a FULL STOP and fucking off.

• Like 1

On 27/08/2020 at 09:40, Eric Cuntman said:

I've had a few bites out of her in the last year and not been told off. She must have reached slagging off age.

I got told she couldn't be cunted until she was eighteen years of age, below that, she's still a child.

2 hours ago, Joker said:

I got told she couldn't be cunted until she was eighteen years of age, below that, she's still a child.

How dare you! You have stolen my future.

(Whoever’s nicked it, please jump up and down on it a hundred times then throw it in the toilet, drop a massive shirt on it and then flush the cunt away forever).