CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Expect a posting frenzy from him, as he is only 75 posts behind Decs.  Most popular all time member, my arse.  We all know that is @Bubba C. The formerly fat, cancer riddled Welsh cunt.

Who wants a good read of all the PMs you, @Bubba C@Decimusand @Bill Stickershave sent more over the years?

I've compiled a damming dossier of trolling and outright bullshitting lies thats ripe for publishing. If decs apologises to me in writing, he'll be allowed back in.  

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Once a slithering snake....

Don't forget the PM dossier- you're the one with most to loose and not just cunts putting the boot in here

lol lol

fuck off back to your geese raping you Vichy scum

Another boring day in the office with nothing to do?

@EddieI've just checked out your profile and your post of like ratio is outstanding. Withers however, is very much in the lower tiers of Championnat National 3. Even if you add on all the likes he had hilariously removed by admin for getting caught snitching yet again it would still be very, very poor.  

• Like 1

On 28/08/2020 at 14:10, Witheredscrote said:

@Bubba CI've reported this.   Get well soon(ish)

Withers I am 30 mins early for a meeting in Southend, I am sitting in the car with the heated seat on listening to classic fm and watching the rain gently splash the ground forming inky black puddles, I wish I was dead. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Withers I am 30 mins early for a meeting in Southend, I am sitting in the car with the heated seat on listening to classic fm and watching the rain gently splash the ground forming puddles, I wish I was dead. 

I'll PM you withers mobile number (I need it for a job I'm doing for him) and you can sext him a photo of your cock. Just a thought.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll PM you withers mobile number (I need it for a job I'm doing for him) and you can sext him a photo of your cock. Just a thought.

I am still very much in love with roops but she is ignoring my calls, texts, instant messaging and emails, I am not sure but maybe she has someone else, I know that Cuntman had been sniffing about. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I am still very much in love with roops but she is ignoring my calls, texts, instant messaging and emails, I am not sure but maybe she has someone else, I know that Cuntman had been sniffing about. 

@Mrs Roopscan't you see what you've done to this poor lad? You're going to have to find some closure eventually. Perhaps a farewell fuck?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Skating on extra thin ice supported by even thinner slices of lemon in my G&T. When I read a post like this it makes me glad to be alive! 

This is purely lighthearted banter between me and the lads- we're all grown men and accept this site his a magnet for cunts.

I report all of withers posts anyway just to piss him off, and as of today I'll to the same with yours.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She wouldn’t lower herself to a doorman, would she???

Erics older than you and I put together but she does have a thing for the wrinklies. You're a young buck and should assert your authority- claim her ginger cod slot as your own and let her know if you want to go up the wrong 'un, you fucking well will. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is purely lighthearted banter between me and the lads- we're all grown men and accept this site his a magnet for cunts.

I report all of withers posts anyway just to piss him off, and as of today I'll to the same with yours.

Fucking hell this site has more reporters than The Sunday Telegraph. 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I think you should shoot him Eddie. You're entitled to. Neil can dispose of the body for a price! 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Oh dear @Eddie, making a fool of yourself. She is, and always will be into Venezuela men. They are hung like jack donkeys. Just as well, as your efforts were akin to putting a Richmond chipolata into a 30lb turkey's cavity. Sap.

• Like 1

Just now, Major Cunt said:

What did you get a bit of porridge for, Trucking? Where as a badge of honour mate. All quality cunters spend a bit of time in the cooler. 

I was on about @ChildeHaroldstint in the cooler. He made a rather unsavory insinuation about Mrs Funt that couldn't go unanswered. It won't be long until he fucks up again and then I'm going to squash him like a fucking cockroach.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh dear @Eddie, making a fool of yourself. She is, and always will be into Venezuela men. They are hung like jack donkeys. Just as well, as your efforts were akin to putting a Richmond chipolata into a 30lb turkey's cavity. Sap.

We all let our guard down when In love withers, Sap yes but I’m a broken man now, I thought it was the real thing, I am coming over for a stay, I am driving the 2w drive Audi. 

• Like 2