CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sideman - Radio 1Xtra DJ

Dave Umbongo

He's quit his job at Radio 1 because of the use of the N word in a news report about an attack on a black NHS worker in Bristol. The N word was used to describe the language that was used in the attack to reinforce the context that it was definitely a racist attack, even the family of the victim  who are also black, endorsed its use in the news report. This fucking black snowflake has got offended on behalf of fuck knows who because he cannot understand the context of the use of the word. I would be interested to hear what Reginald D Hunter thinks.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He's quit his job at Radio 1 because of the use of the N word in a news report about an attack on a black NHS worker in Bristol. The N word was used to describe the language that was used in the attack to reinforce the context that it was definitely a racist attack, even the family of the victim  who are also black, endorsed its use in the news report. This fucking black snowflake has got offended on behalf of fuck knows who because he cannot understand the context of the use of the word. I would be interested to hear what Reginald D Hunter thinks.

He's a Boo Hoo Man

skynews-sideman-bbc-1xtra_5062531.jpg?by

43 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

look up on YouTube:

Reginald D Hunter explains cricket.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My God, how will we all cope with the loss of talent of this magnitude? another two bob gangster wannabe with his road man drug bag and silly hat. A cunt that wants to look like a gangster but is outraged when the police take an interest in the cunt. Stupid.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My God, how will we all cope with the loss of talent of this magnitude? another two bob gangster wannabe with his road man drug bag and silly hat. A cunt that wants to look like a gangster but is outraged when the police take an interest in the cunt. Stupid.

Why do all these cunts tilt their head back when posing for photographs? It's not as if we need any help to see their nostrils.

• Like 3

His record collection probably has more records containing the word 'nigga' than you could shake a stick at,but that wouldn't get his name in the media now would it?.Can you get a black snowflake?

50 minutes ago, Neil said:

His record collection probably has more records containing the word 'nigga' than you could shake a stick at,but that wouldn't get his name in the media now would it?.Can you get a black snowflake?

I'm pretty definite you  can get yellow ones, I've seen loads of yellow snow, so why not black ones for the full on multicultural weather.