CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC deviant programmes

Dave Umbongo

Just caught an advert for a new childrens BBC series called First Day, here's the synopsis of episode 1.

'Hannah Bradford, a 12-year-old transgender girl, is nervous about starting at a new school. It doesn’t take her long to make friends, and she discovers the first day of high school is difficult for everyone.'

Who the fuck do the BBC think they are using my licence fee making shit like this? In my opinion this is only slightly better than spending money to harbour paedophiles.

• Like 5

Can I include mens sport in this?.Some fucking split-arse is now analysing the spin bowling of one of the Pakistani cricketers,They're flooding the football programmes as well,for fuck sake,know your fucking limits.I've said before give them their own channel and then we can all choose not to fucking tune in.I blame all the cooking programmes that have been taken over by men,lets give it back to them with a promise they'll shut the fuck up when it comes to mens sports.Deal?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Can I include mens sport in this?.Some fucking split-arse is now analysing the spin bowling of one of the Pakistani cricketers,They're flooding the football programmes as well,for fuck sake,know your fucking limits.I've said before give them their own channel and then we can all choose not to fucking tune in.I blame all the cooking programmes that have been taken over by men,lets give it back to them with a promise they'll shut the fuck up when it comes to mens sports.Deal?

She should be in the kitchen cooking her mans dinner, eh Neil?

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She should be in the kitchen cooking her mans dinner, eh Neil?

No Gyps,I admit I'm a bit of a chauvinist but when it comes to mens sport they should butt the fuck out.I realise you 'gals' are more than just about shagging and cooking,things like..............err?...........................................................................ummmm?..................................................can I get back to you on this?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

No Gyps,I admit I'm a bit of a chauvinist but when it comes to mens sport they should butt the fuck out.I realise you 'gals' are more than just about shagging and cooking,things like..............err?...........................................................................ummmm?..................................................can I get back to you on this?

Keeping car body workshops in business?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Changing fuckin' nappies?

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Who the fuck do the BBC think they are using my licence fee making shit like this? In my opinion this is only slightly better than spending money to harbour paedophiles.

I don't think they've made it. I'd assume they're just broadcasting the original Australian series from 2017 with actual transgender lead Evie Macdonald, shown here after and before.

01-29-19-transgender-kid-landscape.jpg?width=1150

26 minutes ago, Joker said:

Changing fuckin' nappies?

On 19/05/2020 at 23:48, Wolfie said:

Well, how easily triggered you are, 'Mr Shit' – a phrase coined when you were formerly posting as R-soles. Just one reference to anything bum or poo-related really does have you buzzing like a bluebottle on Prozac near a fresh turd, doesn't it?

Here you go again. You vile fucking cave-dwelling Neanderthal pig, honestly. You've all the hallmarks of a serial killer in the making: a genuine hatred of dogs whose nonchalance to their suffering is worrying to say the least, and a perverse/possible sexual infatuation with shit. You ought to reinstate your old avatar of a freshly-laid turd when you were 'commenting' under your previously appropriate guise 'R-soles'.

Fuck off Mr Shit, you vile little worm.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Here you go again. You vile fucking cave-dwelling Neanderthal pig, honestly. You've all the hallmarks of a serial killer in the making: a genuine hatred of dogs whose nonchalance to their suffering is worrying to say the least, and a perverse/possible sexual infatuation with shit. You ought to reinstate your old avatar of a freshly-laid turd when you were 'commenting' under your previously appropriate guise 'R-soles'.

Fuck off Mr Shit, you vile little worm.  

What's wrong Woofer, bad day at the office, sexual frustration or just a bit stir crazy.

Never mind, you'll soon be trailing your doggies with a plastic bag at the ready.

Enjoy your weekend.:D

5 minutes ago, Joker said:

What's wrong Woofer, bad day at the office, sexual frustration or just a bit stir crazy.

Never mind, you'll soon be trailing your doggies with a plastic bag at the ready.

Enjoy your weekend.:D

Well Mr Shit, the fact is you can't polish a turd. I know who you are, as does everyone else, and there's just no escaping arguably the most embarrassing member legacy to date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think they've made it. I'd assume they're just broadcasting the original Australian series from 2017 with actual transgender lead Evie Macdonald, shown here after and before.

My mistake, made by a bunch of criminals from the other side of the planet. The BBC don't have to buy shit like this to broadcast to kids though, they might as well broadcast re-runs of Jim'll Fix It.

It also doesn't distract from the point of the nom. that being the BBC poofters and deviants that think its acceptable to broadcast to children a subject that probably less than 0.1% of the population can, or wants, to know about.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Christ! What a tragedy. If I was the father of a beautiful girl like that, I'm not sure I could handle watching her transform into a fake, confused boy-thing creature. They should be allowed to reach adulthood before these feelings etc' are analysed and acted upon. When I was 5 years old, I thought I was the Six Million Dollar Man. My dad didn't saw my arms off and replace them with hoover attachments though.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Christ! What a tragedy. If I was the father of a beautiful girl like that, I'm not sure I could handle watching her transform into a fake, confused boy-thing creature. They should be allowed to reach adulthood before these feelings etc' are analysed and acted upon. When I was 5 years old, I thought I was the Six Million Dollar Man. My dad didn't saw my arms off and replace them with hoover attachments though.

Hang on, @Cuntybaws, it started out male? My mistake. Fucking hell. It looks like a real girl now though. It'll all go wrong at puberty. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you wear denim suits with the cuffs turned up? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hang on, @Cuntybaws, it started out male? My mistake. Fucking hell. It looks like a real girl now though. It'll all go wrong at puberty. 

Originally Ethan, if you'll forgive my deadnaming.

On a related note, do you remember that utter fucking freakshow "Lauren" Harries of Antiques Roadshow fame? I won't post a picture out of courtesy, given it's near to a mealtime.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Originally Ethan, if you'll forgive my deadnaming.

On a related note, do you remember that utter fucking freakshow "Lauren" Harries of Antiques Roadshow fame? I won't post a picture out of courtesy, given it's near to a mealtime.

I do. I clearly remember it appearing as a Fauntleroy type, antique expert child. Either on Wogan or Parkinson. It started out as 'James'. A few years ago the hideously transformed creature made a cunt of itself (no pun intended) on Celeb BB.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well Mr Shit, the fact is you can't polish a turd. I know who you are, as does everyone else, and there's just no escaping arguably the most embarrassing member legacy to date.

Embarrassing for you, because you have to keep waiting around until I make a comment, see ya in a couple of weeks (if I can be bothered) bet you can hardly wait :angry:

Not too long now until the hit new show for kids is just a bunch of perverted cunts walking around in Rocky Horrow show underwear wearing either strap on cocks or fake tits and those nightmare inducing furry suit heads. There won't be any story to the episodes, just that song the violinists play in the Titanic movie when the ship is sinking, on a loop, occasionally interrupted by a genderless text to speech program announcing "this is good, this is natural, this is safe" as the characters all fuck one another senseless in a cinder block walled room with no windows.

It'll be "required viewing", an hour in the morning, an hour after school and an hour before bed. Five minute warnings will be announced over loudspeakers in every street in the nation, children will be fitted with proximity chips under their skin that will activate the parent's shock collar if they detect the child isn't sitting in front of the telly at the designated time. Repeat offenders will be legally dragged from their homes and beaten by TV license heavies and their children shipped off to work in Chinese factories.

This will be the future. Babies will be grown in test tubes when the mentally damaged descendants of what once was known as the human race are left with no concept of sexuality or gender, when that generation finally dies the test tube children will be a civilisation perfect in the eyes of their BBC overlords and ready to die at their will. All religion will be replaced by three simple letters, any resistance crushed mercilessly, any perceived aggression broadcast world wide over a network of huge airships flying over every city, along with the hunting down of the accused by the brainwashed mob, as a small number of BBC executives laugh at the show from soy brick towers in the sky.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Not too long now until the hit new show for kids is just a bunch of perverted cunts walking around in Rocky Horrow show underwear wearing either strap on cocks or fake tits and those nightmare inducing furry suit heads. There won't be any story to the episodes, just that song the violinists play in the Titanic movie when the ship is sinking, on a loop, occasionally interrupted by a genderless text to speech program announcing "this is good, this is natural, this is safe" as the characters all fuck one another senseless in a cinder block walled room with no windows.

It'll be "required viewing", an hour in the morning, an hour after school and an hour before bed. Five minute warnings will be announced over loudspeakers in every street in the nation, children will be fitted with proximity chips under their skin that will activate the parent's shock collar if they detect the child isn't sitting in front of the telly at the designated time. Repeat offenders will be legally dragged from their homes and beaten by TV license heavies and their children shipped off to work in Chinese factories.

This will be the future. Babies will be grown in test tubes when the mentally damaged descendants of what once was known as the human race are left with no concept of sexuality or gender, when that generation finally dies the test tube children will be a civilisation perfect in the eyes of their BBC overlords and ready to die at their will. All religion will be replaced by three simple letters, any resistance crushed mercilessly, any perceived aggression broadcast world wide over a network of huge airships flying over every city, along with the hunting down of the accused by the brainwashed mob, as a small number of BBC executives laugh at the show from soy brick towers in the sky.

SIMPSONS DID IT! SIMPSONS DID IT!