CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why doesn't the BBC launch a Christmas tribute Jim'll Fix It special, ffs? I simply cannot wait to find out which six-figure salary cunt this is. I've been losing sleep over it!

The fact Ratty, Linekar and Clark has each denied it's them says much about the immediate finger-pointing which unfolded on social media, forcing them into action. How deeply disliked they are, lol.

As the Savile scandal unfolded at White City, BBC Director General Mark Thompson said: "Like many other people who have devoted their lives to this institution, I feel both sad and angry that such terrible crimes and suffering occurred within the BBC. Things need to drastically change."

Does this "change" include not acting on the allegations which first came to light on 19 May this year, meaning this filthy shitcunt was allowed to continue broadcasting for over seven weeks before the plug was finally pulled (and only because of The Sun's exposé) on the back of a long-overdue investigation?

It's a clear indication the Beeb's first move was to try to conceal it – as with Savile and Harris et al. Taxpayers who've made this wanker rich through licence fee enforcement have a right to know who it is. I'm going to absolutely milk the situation on every platform available. I've never hated the corrupt pigs more. I hope it's the beginning of the end. Who's going to pay their licence fee now? 

I've only just renewed my licence fee and now I'm thinking of handing myself in at the local cop shop for bankrolling paedophilia.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've only just renewed my licence fee and now I'm thinking of handing myself in at the local cop shop for bankrolling paedophilia.

If you drive down to the cop shop you can confess to drunk driving too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Enough of this supposition. Will somebody open a book, with the winner having a week in bed with Roops.

If a 17 year olds dick pics are worth £35k at the BBC perverts dept. the mind boggles as to what price Pen could demand for a full length 20ft. selfie stick 4K shot of his terrifying monstrosity?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

If a 17 year olds dick pics are worth £35k at the BBC perverts dept. the mind boggles as to what price Pen could demand for a full length 20ft. selfie stick 4K shot of his terrifying monstrosity?

That’s the point isn’t Bill? I read the average Only Fans poster makes a couple of grand a year from their site, with only the top 1% making anything like serious money. Either the anonymous star has no idea what the going rate was, which makes them pretty fucking stupid, or they were paying a huge premium for some seriously depraved shit. The possibility that they had a financial domination kink, which has been known to make grown men meet trollops at ATMs and fork over hundreds to them in return for being spat at and called names, should not be ruled out with some of these rich degenerates. 35k is serious wedge, and the fact it’s apparently mostly gone to some county lines gang for tinfoil-wrapped narcotics with an aroma of arsehole, is a fucking tragedy. 

What would £35,000 buy in one of your establishments?

18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On the principle you can’t defame the dead, I think it’s worth a fiver e/w on Dale Winton, if only because he gave me endless indigestion talking about balls, red areas and big ones on that lottery show he did. Hiding in plain sight if you ask me. 

He was always coy about his broadcasting roots and with good reason.  When I lived in the Nottingham area in the mid-late 70s he was the faggy, piss-poor DJ on Radio Trent.  No surprise he kept that quiet.

32 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

He was always coy about his broadcasting roots and with good reason.  When I lived in the Nottingham area in the mid-late 70s he was the faggy, piss-poor DJ on Radio Trent.  No surprise he kept that quiet.

I never got the impression that there was anything sinister about Dale Winton. I should have disliked him but I never did. He was obviously a raving fruit and that was also his act, but he always seemed an ok sort with a decent sense of humour that wasn’t afraid of a bit of self deprecation for comedic effect. 
 Now Rylan Clarke, is a whole different type of showbiz poof. Screechy, attention seeking professional victim. 
 I would genuinely relish the opportunity to remove those strip light fucking teeth with a length of Reynolds chain.

• Like 1

There's a number of second-rate media throwing Huw Edwards' name into the lion's den. The BBC has said, despite the suspension, this male employee was "not scheduled to present this coming week" anyway, so a newsreader's varied weekly timetable could fit this profile.

This Radioactive-looking oddball is the Beeb's main news achor, which would live up to the billing of the "household name". Just a thought. Imagine the BBC's most hi-profile newsreader being the main subject of his former colleagues throughout the next fortnight... lol.

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There's a number of second-rate media throwing Huw Edwards' name into the lion's den. The BBC has said, despite the suspension, this male employee was "not scheduled to present this coming week" anyway, so a newsreader's varied weekly timetable could fit this profile.

This Radioactive-looking oddball is the Beeb's main news achor, which would live up to the billing of the "household name". Just a thought. Imagine the BBC's most hi-profile newsreader being the main subject of his former colleagues throughout the next fortnight... lol.

Also white, middle aged and not currently identifying as a 9 year old girl (rylan).

Sounds like exactly the sort of cunt the BBC would happily throw under a bus to protect one of its LGBT inner circle.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

He's Welsh so it won't be him.

• Like 1