CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

Guest Shitpipe Sid
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh well. I tried to find some footage too, but short of a few stills of her wearing a tin bra, there isn’t much there. 

Yeah. I thought I'd struck gold with a 1hr40min vid on YouTube, but it turned out to be just stills, and a bit of Malcom McDowell footage. Probably what you saw. Wasn't the original film about 3 hours though? I distinctly remember her rolling around on the floor with muff everywhere.

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Well not everywhere. mainly on her cunt.

1 hour ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Yeah. I thought I'd struck gold with a 1hr40min vid on YouTube, but it turned out to be just stills, and a bit of Malcom McDowell footage. Probably what you saw. Wasn't the original film about 3 hours though? I distinctly remember her rolling around on the floor with muff everywhere.

I remember her grinding away on all fours and licking her lips at some orgy. 
 It sickened me when that shifty cunt Charlie out of Casualty tried it on with her in a lift. Bob Hoskins was right to glass him in the carotid.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It sickened me when that shifty cunt Charlie out of Casualty tried it on with her in a lift. Bob Hoskins was right to glass him in the carotid.

"Oi put maaaney in all yer pockets. Even when you did get aaaht of order".

"We take his body away in an ice cream van"

"Theres a lot of dignity in that isn't there. Going aaht like a raspberry ripple".

I think eventually poor people will be pulling suited-cunts out of their fancy cars, and slaughtering them in the fucking streets soon.

I’ve modified my imaginary M4 to fatally electrocute any ‘poor person’ stupid enough to touch the door handles. ‘Normal people’ (those who don’t think the world owes them a living, stagger home drunk from the local food bank loaded up with pot noodles and Tesco Value beans every morning and spend the rest of the day sprawled on the sofa stuffing their fat faces watching Loose Women) receive a lesser voltage and usually survive, unless it’s someone I don’t like, in which case I run them over while they’re lying stunned in the road.

Oh and could you please clarify whether this prediction  of yours is going to happen eventually or soon?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah. Shame about the 1/2 bottle of Bells though.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Oi put maaaney in all yer pockets. Even when you did get aaaht of order".

"We take his body away in an ice cream van"

"Theres a lot of dignity in that isn't there. Going aaht like a raspberry ripple".

Covered in ‘hundreds and thousands’ so it looks like he’s topped himself.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Oh and could you please clarify whether this prediction  of yours is going to happen eventually or soon?

I should think it will happen soon, eventually. Or maybe eventually, and soon. Soon it will eventually happen.  Aw fuck it. I was dahn the fucking Gents.

I should think it will happen soon, eventually. Or maybe eventually, and soon. Aw fuck it. I was dahn the Gents.

What a surprise to see you here!

There is something needy, shouty, fake... non-fucking stop about you. Not one post funny, innovative, consistent. All try-hard horse wank.

Don't you ever come up for air, you jizz & cock consumed weirdo?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/05/2023 at 13:16, Frank said:

Neil what are your thoughts on these green Onitsuka Tiger’s?..

https://ibb.co/7YWDtWr

Frank, summers here and I'm running low on socks. Can you tell me where you bought those fucking awful green ankle socks? I'm asking so I can avoid the place. 

I've got some new Air max and white Air force 1's and Huaraches, I'll be getting some Adidas soon as well and I was wondering what you thought about it. 

• Like 4

On 05/06/2023 at 11:43, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, summers here and I'm running low on socks. Can you tell me where you bought those fucking awful green ankle socks? I'm asking so I can avoid the place. 

I've got some new Air max and white Air force 1's and Huaraches, I'll be getting some Adidas soon as well and I was wondering what you thought about it. 

Will you be getting Adidas Sambo’s? Thanks for the Rasta tracksuit by the way.

• Like 1

Most of you re trapped in phobic bigotry and I have littl doubttht in real lfe you spout a different agenda .. I do not give a fuck about any of it .. live & let live. My reason for supporting the prevention of illegal immigration and the removal of such migrants is  not racial but simly down to the fact that we have no room for them annd cannot afford to house or feed them .. stick to the practical and financial argument .. moralistic fools will lose the argument.

17 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Most of you re trapped in phobic bigotry and I have littl doubttht in real lfe you spout a different agenda .. I do not give a fuck about any of it .. live & let live. My reason for supporting the prevention of illegal immigration and the removal of such migrants is  not racial but simly down to the fact that we have no room for them annd cannot afford to house or feed them ..

I'd wager that at least 65% of the wallahs coming over on boats have a firmer grasp of our vernacular than you. Your holier-than-thou sermon reads like it was written on an Etch-a-Sketch by a nine year old Tamil child who speaks English as his sixth language.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd wager that at least 65% of the wallahs coming over on boats have a firmer grasp of our vernacular than you. Your holier-than-thou sermon reads like it was written on an Etch-a-Sketch by a nine year old Tamil child who speaks English as his sixth language.

A cheap jibe, considering 'her' circumstances.  If you are found dead in a skip, with a white cane shoved up your tattered rectum, I will say she was with me, train spotting, at the time.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A cheap jibe, considering 'her' circumstances. 

What are those then? Being a thick as pig shit, half-blind, semi-demented old hag? It's not my fault he hasn't invested in a fucking massive, Barry big buttoned phone.

You'd do well to keep your de Gaulle sized beak out of this unless you want it spread across your boat race.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What are those then? Being a thick as pig shit, half-blind, semi-demented old hag? It's not my fault he hasn't invested in a fucking massive, Barry big buttoned phone.

You'd do well to keep your de Gaulle sized beak out of this unless you want it spread across your boat race.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Big talk for a glorified paper clip counter.  If you fancy a good kicking, I'm always willing. Frank has my address. 

On 05/06/2023 at 11:43, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The wife bought me a pair of them ‘On Runner’ things for knocking on £200. Pile of cunt. Sadly I managed to fuck them up with copper-slip after a week. Sad innit?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The wife bought me a pair of them ‘On Runner’ things for knocking on £200. Pile of cunt. Sadly I managed to fuck them up with copper-slip after a week. Sad innit?

Did you run out of vaseline? And, I imagine they were a Childs size 0 if you fucked them, and they would still be too big.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why were you changing brake pads with your feet?

Clutch master cylinder squeak on daughter’s car. Mech smeared copper grease on the linkage then left the motor to bake in the sun all day. I picked the wheels up…drip, drip, drip. Stupid grease monkey cunt. £250 for her exhaust to be replaced, £200 on trabs… which I hated anyway. It’d been cheaper taking it to @Ape™️ who quoted me £300 for the job but I’m sure he wouldn’t have fucked me trabs up with Skydrol.

• Like 1