CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Last Cunt Standing can you zoom in and look at Frank”s right foot and ankle and offer a diagnosis? He’s either had a debilitating historical injury or there appears to be some sort of circulation issues present. How long has he got left?

In all likelihood, his ankles have been thrust behind his ears on so many occasions... something's gotta give.

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Territorial Pissings

Is this your day to be Penny Farthing? Fucking man up, and rise above it. Whatever "it" is.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s the song by Nirvana that you virtually quoted in the post I responded to. 
 Now dry your eyes you delicate little paranoid cunt.

Well excuse my fucking ignorance, but you're the cunt that commented on the "roadie off" of two new arrivals this last week. Looked like a malicious continuation of that comment to me. Don't expect me to be psychic, or have an encyclopaedic knowledge of 90's trash.  Not the first comment I've taken the wrong way. So far I've covered my tracks, but I'll put my hands up for this one, 'cos you seem a reasonable sort of thick cunt.

It's a old hippy saying we used in the 70's, before Kurt was even born. Not that they weren't a good band. But right now, fuck 'em.

Here's another, seen written in big-print on the inside of a 7A bus in Colchester, circa '75 - "Please Mind Your Seat When Leaving Your Head".

Any other obscure songs come to mind?

16 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Well excuse my fucking ignorance, but you're the cunt that commented on the "roadie off" of two new arrivals this last week. Looked like a malicious continuation of that comment to me. Don't expect me to be psychic, or have an encyclopaedic knowledge of 90's trash.  Not the first comment I've taken the wrong way. Maybe I'm approaching this all wrong, or maybe you can fucking back-off. I don't know which right now.

It's a old hippy saying we used in the 70's, before Kurt was even born. Not that they weren't a good band. But right now, fuck 'em.

Here's another, seen written in big-print on the inside of a 7A bus in Colchester, circa '75 - "Please Mind Your Seat When Leaving Your Head".

Any other obscure songs come to mind?

Moderate your tone cunt.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He did. I can't remember what ultimately happened to him, but he didn't die from the looks of things... unfortunately.

I came fresh out of a year in the cooler and obliterated the cunt. Not bragging about it either - I'd built up an unhealthy rage against the fucker during my confinement - when I finally got out I think I might have insinuated some very dark happenings betwixt us.

Sent him into a meltdown and Roops put him out of his misery.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know who you are, or should I say "were"... Sebastian.

Not surprising you can't get that name out of your head. The film obviously made such an impression on you at the cinema, and it's not unfathomable that you probably based your whole life on it. Go on, do your Cerberus dance for us.

20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You didn't mention her obesity? Public practice receptionists never respect you if you don't call out their obesity on first contact - even over the phone.

Everyone looks fat to Frank RK. He got chased out of Aldi for groping a Dairylea cheese string recently.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Not surprising you can't get that name out of your head. The film obviously made such an impression on you at the cinema, and it's not unfathomable that you probably based your whole life on it. Go on, do your Cerberus dance for us.

I’ll give you a like if you find a clip of Helen Mirren getting dirty in ‘Caligula’.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

This could be the great comeback that Frank’s been threatening for years. Who knew Daniel Day Lewis’s career had really sunk this low?

Bill. We’ve all got a reluctant affection for the bold Francis. But that picture and that foot. Jesus footing Christ.

On 16/05/2023 at 17:44, and said:

I knew you and @Wolfie were friends, but this is just a touch too fuckin' much information.

Good afternoon, you connoisseur of all things fecal.

Have you heard the news today that water companies will be investing £10bn in new infrastructure to ensure that the pumping of raw sewage into our rivers and the sea will be kept to a bare minimum?

A lot of people are outraged that the cost of this will be passed on to the public via increased water and sewerage bills, when it is due to the water companies own mismanagement and lack of investment that the money needs to be spent anyway.

I imagine that you were also apoplectic with rage as you shared a breakfast bowl of 'Chappie' with your significant other this morning. After all, if they clean up your local stretch of water, you'll never again have the chance to swallow a humongous turd whilst you doggy paddle through the sea.

Lolololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ll give you a like if you find a clip of Helen Mirren getting dirty in ‘Caligula’.

I did try, but it seems her legal-team have got this sewn-up as tight as a drum. So YouTube is a washout. The carefully edited DVD is available though, and the odd VHS might come up on eBay from time to time. But it looks like being a distant fond memory to be honest. I do have a selection of polaroids that Dolly took, when I shagged Helen over the back of the settee one night, but it's not the same as seeing it on the big screen.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Good afternoon, you connoisseur of all things fecal.

Have you heard the news today that water companies will be investing £10bn in new infrastructure to ensure that the pumping of raw sewage into our rivers and the sea will be kept to a bare minimum?

A lot of people are outraged that the cost of this will be passed on to the public via increased water and sewerage bills, when it is due to the water companies own mismanagement and lack of investment that the money needs to be spent anyway.

I imagine that you were also apoplectic with rage as you shared a breakfast bowl of 'Chappie' with your significant other this morning. After all, if they clean up your local stretch of water, you'll never again have the chance to swallow a humongous turd whilst you doggy paddle through the sea.

Lolololol.

Fuck off.

it's worse than that. With mostly all profits going to international investors, and offshore accounts, the industry now finds itself 56 billion pounds in debt with no outside return-investment in infrastructure. That this has been allowed to get this far is a disgrace. The CEO's and top staff actually borrow more money in order to pay their bonuses, whilst each consumer pays an average of 20% on their bill, or 80 quid, just to service the debt. Liz Truss didn't help matters with her 289 million in cuts, but it's been going on since 1989. So, this is what attractive foreign investment looks like 'eh. Just another rich-get-richer ploy engineered by the rich for the rich. But to make us bathe in effluent is a step too far. I think eventually poor people will be pulling suited-cunts out of their fancy cars, and slaughtering them in the fucking streets soon.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/dec/01/water-companies-debts-since-privatisation-ofwat-refuses-impose-limits

40 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

I did try, but it seems her legal-team have got this sewn-up as tight as a drum. So YouTube is a washout. The carefully edited DVD is available though, and the odd VHS might come up on eBay from time to time. But it looks like being a distant fond memory to be honest. I do have a selection of polaroids that Dolly took, when I shagged Helen over the back of the settee one night, but it's not the same as seeing it on the big screen.

Oh well. I tried to find some footage too, but short of a few stills of her wearing a tin bra, there isn’t much there.