CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

13 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

I like Tu, it's decent quality and I have several items in my inventory, only sale items though, never full price. 

Silence you northern savage, no more talk of supermarket clothes or we’ll forever by tagged as poofs. Tits, beer and sport from now on

Boycott is a cunt 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm just waiting for it to become acceptable again. I reckon the pendulum will start to swing the other way soon in response to the current super-saturation of BAME / LGBT across all mainstream media.

Any ideas who japspisshole is? 

I've just had another PM from him stating that 'he hopes my mother shits in my mouth'

what a creepy little perv cunt.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d love to lugs but as I’ve lived in or around London for 30 odd years there’s no way I’m moving back to Belfast just so I can then move to England unless you can give me a fairly good reason. That’s not a no by the way it’s a maybe.

Easy, flog your bedsit and buy both my 4 and 3 bed semi and detached houses in the commuter belt near Leeds. Rental income is improving up here. 

PS. Just had all the Artex dealt with in the semi and a nice new multi-fuel stove installed. HTH.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Back when I was an innocent little poppet there was a programme called "Singing Together" on the radio, and once a week in primary school we all sat around the wall mounted radio and cheerfully warbled along to "Old Zip Coon". I can still remember the lyrics to this day (I suppose I would, though) but it was all good, harmless fun, and I can say with some confidence that it played no part in shaping our attitudes towards the black cunts. 

You must be in your eighties .. do you get that extra 25p in your pension?

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Firstly, I apologize for ‘tarring’ you with same brush as our resident Uncle Tom Eddie. However, as a northerner you’re regarded by most of us here as far worse than any sambo.

Secondly, Asda jeans? I seriously hope this was an errand for mrs lugs and not returning one of you’r own fashion items? You can lie if you like.

Don’t confuse me with someone who buys their clothes from a budget supermarket, Asda jeans indeed, Frank’s toupee will be spinning in his grave. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, scotty said:

As you've been doggedly trotting out this inane bullshit, feel free to report me under rule 5.

Or just fuck off, either's fine with me. 

You have a short memory. Go back to about three years ago when you were doggedly accusing me of being Albert .. I can see why you failed in your original life aspiration.

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

You should be ashamed, when I've lost my wife for the fourth time and caught cancer again. 😡😡😡😡

Incidentally, I'd have given you 3 likes for that if you'd been friendlier. 

Looks like another loss for the canaries today, Scotty, the sixth in a row. Burnley away next, which is another big fat zero points, followed by the arse bandits at home which will involve them spunking all over us. Chelsea away is clearly not going to produce any smiles, with Leeds at home being the only game I can see us getting points from by the end of October. 

I want that Nazi cunt out, but fucked if I know who would be fucking stupid enough to come in and take his job. Maybe Steve Kean is looking for work...

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Looks like another loss for the canaries today, Scotty, the sixth in a row. Burnley away next, which is another big fat zero points, followed by the arse bandits at home which will involve them spunking all over us. Chelsea away is clearly not going to produce any smiles, with Leeds at home being the only game I can see us getting points from by the end of October. 

I want that Nazi cunt out, but fucked if I know who would be fucking stupid enough to come in and take his job. Maybe Steve Kean is looking for work...

Aarons is invisible…what’s happened there then? How did Gibson miss that btw?