CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

On 17/07/2020 at 07:08, Neil said:

There's a full page story on the website reporting that the grave of the dog that appeared in the Dambusters film will be erased.You know,the BLACK dog,the BLACK labrador.Not once in the story have they stated the name being removed,for fucking fuck sake,Its NIGGER,the names NIGGER.Soon it won't even print the word 'black' through fear of offending someone,well B fucking BC,you offend me with your censorship every fucking day as well as your over subscribed number of fucking mincing gay presenters,go and fucking get fucked.Cunts!

Is this a whitewash?

On 17/07/2020 at 07:08, Neil said:

There's a full page story on the website reporting that the grave of the dog that appeared in the Dambusters film will be erased.You know,the BLACK dog,the BLACK labrador.Not once in the story have they stated the name being removed,for fucking fuck sake,Its NIGGER,the names NIGGER.Soon it won't even print the word 'black' through fear of offending someone,well B fucking BC,you offend me with your censorship every fucking day as well as your over subscribed number of fucking mincing gay presenters,go and fucking get fucked.Cunts!

Neil, you Garnett cunt. I despise the BBC and the woke brigade as much as the next heterosexual man. But there's a difference between hating the fact black and queer shit is being shoehorned into every aspect of society and this utter bollocks. 

You can't just go around saying the "n" word whenever you please, you're not an antebellum plantation owner and this isn't fucking 1863. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

You can't just go around saying the "n" word whenever you please, you're not an antebellum plantation owner and this isn't fucking 1863. 

Too right, it’s also not a Quentin Tarantino movie set!

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Neil, you Garnett cunt. I despise the BBC and the woke brigade as much as the next heterosexual man. But there's a difference between hating the fact black and queer shit is being shoehorned into every aspect of society and this utter bollocks. 

I'm sure he would have relished the opportunity to be a colonial plantation owner, and would have been dribbling the word as he took a Ghanian slave girl up the chutney... the dirty old bastard.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Possibly from Portuguesebarracão or Spanishbarracón, a large building constructed to hold merchandise, where slaves were kept for sale, anglicisedto barracoon(1837). Popularized by the song "Zip Coon", played at Minstrel shows in the 1830s.

Back when I was an innocent little poppet there was a programme called "Singing Together" on the radio, and once a week in primary school we all sat around the wall mounted radio and cheerfully warbled along to "Old Zip Coon". I can still remember the lyrics to this day (I suppose I would, though) but it was all good, harmless fun, and I can say with some confidence that it played no part in shaping our attitudes towards the black cunts. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off as well you black bastard 

Stubbs, I've been out all afternoon on the pretence of exchanging a pair of jeans from George @ Asda. I'm fucking splattered and I seem to have returned home with the same keks....The missus is watching Gogglebox and ignoring me, please don't make my predicament worse by confusing me with Eddie.

23 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Stubbs, I've been out all afternoon on the pretence of exchanging a pair of jeans from George @ Asda. I'm fucking splattered and I seem to have returned home with the same keks....The missus is watching Gogglebox and ignoring me, please don't make my predicament worse by confusing me with Eddie.

George @ Asda? Did you see some spindly legged, wig wearing, cunt in wayfarers hovering around the white skinny Jean's did you? 

Probably had a basket full of microwave keftiko for one. 

15 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Firstly, I apologize for ‘tarring’ you with same brush as our resident Uncle Tom Eddie. However, as a northerner you’re regarded by most of us here as far worse than any sambo.

Secondly, Asda jeans? I seriously hope this was an errand for mrs lugs and not returning one of you’r own fashion items? You can lie if you like.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Back when I was an innocent little poppet there was a programme called "Singing Together" on the radio, and once a week in primary school we all sat around the wall mounted radio and cheerfully warbled along to "Old Zip Coon". I can still remember the lyrics to this day (I suppose I would, though) but it was all good, harmless fun, and I can say with some confidence that it played no part in shaping our attitudes towards the black cunts. 

There’s no darkies in Scotland FFS, every cunt knows that

Hold on, what about the Black Jock in Porridge…

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Firstly, I apologize for ‘tarring’ you with same brush as our resident Uncle Tom Eddie. However, as a northerner you’re regarded by most of us here as far worse than any sambo.

Secondly, Asda jeans? I seriously hope this was an errand for mrs lugs and not returning one of you’r own fashion items? You can lie if you like.

Apology accepted. 

I'm a Yorkshireman and therefore, a tight cunt. The jeans are mine, compound that with the fact that Mrs. Lugs is also an Asda "colleague", therefore I gain an extra 10% off a 2 pairs for 12 quid deal. What about that? 

16 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Apology accepted. 

I'm a Yorkshireman and therefore, a tight cunt. The jeans are mine, compound that with the fact that Mrs. Lugs is also an Asda "colleague", therefore I gain an extra 10% off a 2 pairs for 12 quid deal. What about that? 

Alas, in half Yorkshire on my mum’s sides, thus explaining why I’m a total cunt half the time, sometimes more

As for jeans, I’m in shorts April to October and when I do wear ‘em I get ‘em from Sainsburys 

1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

Do you and this George fellow swap trousers in Asda often? Oh and if so, where in Asda and why?

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alas, in half Yorkshire on my mum’s sides, thus explaining why I’m a total cunt half the time, sometimes more

As for jeans, I’m in shorts April to October and when I do wear ‘em I get ‘em from Sainsburys 

I like Tu, it's decent quality and I have several items in my inventory, only sale items though, never full price. 

3 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Bill, I like you, mostly because you're not quite as thick as your Southern neighbours. Get yerself and yer fellow Brits over here pronto, we need you.

I’d love to lugs but as I’ve lived in or around London for 30 odd years there’s no way I’m moving back to Belfast just so I can then move to England unless you can give me a fairly good reason. That’s not a no by the way it’s a maybe.