CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If you could run the U.K.

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

If tomorrow you were given a free hand to run Britain, to decide all policy without having to consult Parliament or anyone else, what changes would you make, who would you imprison, how would you use your new powers ?

15 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

If tomorrow you were given a free hand to run Britain, to decide all policy without having to consult Parliament or anyone else, what changes would you make, who would you imprison, how would you use your new powers ?

Get rid of all the darkies, poofs, peaceful beardy cunts and the thick white cunts who enable and excuse their self obsessed savagery. And put up a statue of Servalan out of Blake's 7.

• Like 2

All foreign companies operating in the UK, to pay tax on profits made here. No more offshoring of profits to a tax flag of convenience location or counteracting unrelated losses made in another part of umbrella company, often a result of leveraged takeover. Make share buybacks illegal. Disallow corporate takeovers in unrelated fields and with excessive leverage. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Who are you and why are you following me? I'll cut ya.

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

All foreign companies operating in the UK, to pay tax on profits made here. No more offshoring of profits to a tax flag of convenience location or counteracting unrelated losses made in another part of umbrella company, often a result of leveraged takeover. Make share buybacks illegal. Disallow corporate takeovers in unrelated fields and with excessive leverage. 

I would order a new search for Glenn Miller's aircraft.

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Leave it to Donald - he will be on it soon enough.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No man who has 'Saturday Night Fuhrer' as an avatar could possibly be on that list.

Ta.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Sadly because the plane was made of relatively lightweight material, it probably would have disintegrated on impact with the water, so the chances of finding any traces now are exceedingly unlikely.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Who are you and why are you following me? I'll cut ya.

I quite like your artwork, and some of your posts are interesting.  

13 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Sadly because the plane was made of relatively lightweight material, it probably would have disintegrated on impact with the water, so the chances of finding any traces now are exceedingly unlikely.  

What do you know about anatomy and radio astronomy?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What do you know about anatomy and radio astronomy?

Only the basics of human anatomy and nothing at all about radio astronomy.  

34 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Should have thought about that before he booked Airfix Airways.