CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity social media BLACKout

and

Holly Willoughby and Michelle Keegan join celebrities on social media blackout in support of anti-racism protests.The cunts took to their Instagram pages to post a black square on their feeds to support the Black Lives Matter protests that are happening across the globe following the brutal death of American man George Floyd at the hands of the police.

Any chance the cunts could make this last forever (no, thought not)

As soon as they start feeling unloved by their 'adoring' public the self-aggrandising fuckwits will be back posting their usual inconsequential shite, what they had for breakfast, who's cock am I sucking this week, does my bum look big in this? etc.

Shower of needy fuckin' cunts.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Holly Willoughby and Michelle Keegan join celebrities on social media blackout in support of anti-racism protests.The cunts took to their Instagram pages to post a black square on their feeds to support the Black Lives Matter protests that are happening across the globe following the brutal death of American man George Floyd at the hands of the police.

Any chance the cunts could make this last forever (no, thought not)

As soon as they start feeling unloved by their 'adoring' public the self-aggrandising fuckwits will be back posting their usual inconsequential shite, what they had for breakfast, who's cock am I sucking this week, does my bum look big in this? etc.

Shower of needy fuckin' cunts.

A life of absolute privilege leaves the lot of them empty headed cunts with no real identity other than what fancy new labels they can find online. Actors are the worst for it - you can literally smell the self-righteous cum or lavender scented fanny batter soaking into £1,000 silk underwear whenever one of the twats gets the opportunity to open their cock-sheath at the Oscars.

Give it twenty years and the same cunts (or their cunt offspring, with even bigger chips on their shoulders and none of the talent that the parent had) will be advocating for paedophiles because really its just a "horrible disease" and pushing water and algae only diets because veganism is so 2020 and plants feel pain, too. All whilst they indulge in every vice they condemn behind the scenes like a Roman orgy only less respectful.

They're already dead inside from the moment they make their first million. Every other living cunt on the planet after that is just a pawn for them to use to keep public opinion of themselves high enough to keep the cheques rolling in, but people continue to indulge them because they like what they do on the telly.

I can honestly say I would wank myself raw at the sight of Hollywood in flames, but I'd make sure to do it into a jar so there's no risk of the product smothering the flames engulfing their writhing, screaming bodies as their eyeballs boil out of their sockets and their silicone implants melt inside them.

Pandering little shit stains, the lot of them. The cunt in your avatar is one of the worst.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A life of absolute privilege leaves the lot of them empty headed cunts with no real identity other than what fancy new labels they can find online. Actors are the worst for it - you can literally smell the self-righteous cum or lavender scented fanny batter soaking into £1,000 silk underwear whenever one of the twats gets the opportunity to open their cock-sheath at the Oscars.

Give it twenty years and the same cunts (or their cunt offspring, with even bigger chips on their shoulders and none of the talent that the parent had) will be advocating for paedophiles because really its just a "horrible disease" and pushing water and algae only diets because veganism is so 2020 and plants feel pain, too. All whilst they indulge in every vice they condemn behind the scenes like a Roman orgy only less respectful.

They're already dead inside from the moment they make their first million. Every other living cunt on the planet after that is just a pawn for them to use to keep public opinion of themselves high enough to keep the cheques rolling in, but people continue to indulge them because they like what they do on the telly.

I can honestly say I would wank myself raw at the sight of Hollywood in flames, but I'd make sure to do it into a jar so there's no risk of the product smothering the flames engulfing their writhing, screaming bodies as their eyeballs boil out of their sockets and their silicone implants melt inside them.

Pandering little shit stains, the lot of them. The cunt in your avatar is one of the worst.

Well that's fucked this nom right up. There's nowt else to say

• Like 4

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would cheerfully squeeze the life out of every single one of these virtue signalling Scouse cunts. Shame there aren't 96 of them.

_112573683_lfc.jpg

Indeed. It was the 35th anniversary of Heysel the other day. I didn’t see  any of these multi millionaires “taking the knee” for that. I didn’t see any weeping scousers laying flowers and wrapping their scarves  round the Anfield gates. 

Some dead cunts are worth more than others obviously. Thank the Good Lord we have these two bob slebs to point us in the right direction.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are there any scousers playing for Liverpool? It's not the 1950s you know. 

I'm thinking of getting a hedge fund set up and taking a significant shareholding in Fyffe's Bananas, then making them sponsor whatever team Paul Pogba is playing for at the time. It would be worth every fucking penny.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell Roadkill. You been reading Dante or what? 

Had to laugh earlier. Lewis Hamilton got his boat race on the telly telling everyone that he sees this racism all the time blah blah blah. Where do you see all this racism then Lewi baby, your 10m dollar mansion in Monaco? Your luxury apartment in the big apple?  Your ranch in Colorado? Or the 5 star luxury hotels you stay in around the globe? Yeah I bet you see racial discrimination all the time mate. F1 is just scalectrix for dweebs.

• Like 3

Guest Monaco Slim

Guaranteed none of these piece of shit false idols live anywhere near blacks. I'd like to see Philip schofield and holly willoughby spend a month living in some afro dump in london and see how culturally enriching they find the experience.

Edited by Monaco Slim

46 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

Guaranteed none of these piece of shit false idols live anywhere near blacks. I'd like to see Philip schofield and holly willoughby spend a month living in some afro dump in london and see how culturally enriching they find the experience.

You've been edited by a moderator you thick cunt. I'm guessing your descriptive 'blacks' previously began with an N. You stupid fucking racist.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had to laugh earlier. Lewis Hamilton got his boat race on the telly telling everyone that he sees this racism all the time blah blah blah. Where do you see all this racism then Lewi baby, your 10m dollar mansion in Monaco? Your luxury apartment in the big apple?  Your ranch in Colorado? Or the 5 star luxury hotels you stay in around the globe? Yeah I bet you see racial discrimination all the time mate. F1 is just scalectrix for dweebs.

Hamilton deserves to be nailed to the biggest oak in the wood where local peasants can take turns throwing dog shit coated rocks at the twat. After a few hours his mangled midget body can be dragged to the nearest pig farm and tossed the hogs who can eat him alive whilst fucking his arse to a bloody pulp.

Virture signalling, dull as death, half black fucking ponce

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hamilton deserves to be nailed to the biggest oak in the wood where local peasants can take turns throwing dog shit coated rocks at the twat. After a few hours his mangled midget body can be dragged to the nearest pig farm and tossed the hogs who can eat him alive whilst fucking his arse to a bloody pulp.

Virture signalling, dull as death, half black fucking ponce

Can't stand the faux-American mulatto cunt.

On 02/06/2020 at 21:29, Stubby Pecker said:

Well that's fucked this nom right up. There's nowt else to say

We all need to calm down here and take a deep breath. (Pun intended) At the very least, the one thing we should all have learned from this unfortunate accident is that it takes between 8 and 9 minutes to arrest a suspect safely, making sure he’s not a threat to the crowd of terrified, vulnerable citizens watching the event. Obviously I’m not an expert on technical issues like this so I may be slightly mistaken on some of the details.

I live in the wild west .. you don't see many non-caucasians down here. We do though have a large number of white feral chavs who behave in exactly the same way as these dark coloured folks that we are talking about here, its just that are well .. white and mostly locally bred. Have a look at the locally news about Plymb (Plymouth) and you will see that for city about a 30th of the size of London the stabbing, muggings break ins are happening at about the same ratio as in London. We do also have a few roaming tribes of feral tarmac laying travellers although I doubt whether there is a single gypsy or pikey amongst them. As to the dark coloured folk in Merica I will actually bet that there is a similar issue with a larger number of white folk (in proportion to the population) who wait for the next riot before acquiring a new telly or pushbike .. the difference being that they don't get stopped by the pigs.

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How did the cunt get a Merc anyway? Interpol should swoop and check the VIN number next time he’s in the pits. “There’s a strong smell of cannabis Sir” could also be used to drag him out of the motor and shoot the cunt. That would at least liven the proceedings up a bit.