CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SKY or BT sports still charging for NO fucking sport

Guest N/A

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stubby .. I have seen lots of Large Skipper Butterflies today .. they're about three weeks earlier than they should be .. what's going on?

It's May not March you senile old bat

Redstart, spotted flycatcher, wood warbler and cuckoo this morning all before you'd shaved, laid a huge steaming man turd and selected the days floral dress to fit a 6ft 4" bloke

• Like 1

Guest Monaco Slim
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I like the way you ignore the rather salient point of mortality rate...anyway

...what he said.

If coronavirus is such a killer virus then why does every single article about someone dying claim that the person dying was an old cunt just like you with underlying health conditions? Just MAYBE they died from those conditions and not the fake virus you're so scared of you pathetic cunt.

1 minute ago, Monaco Slim said:

If coronavirus is such a killer virus then why does every single article about someone dying claim that the person dying was an old cunt just like you with underlying health conditions? Just MAYBE they died from those conditions and not the fake virus you're so scared of you pathetic cunt.

You utter fucking still wet behind the ears, mongoloid afterbirth. You've got a better chance of pissing out of your tear ducts than winning this one, so at least make it entertaining or fuck off.

Guest Monaco Slim
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You utter fucking still wet behind the ears, mongoloid afterbirth. You've got a better chance of pissing out of your tear ducts than winning this one, so at least make it entertaining or fuck off.

NHS clapper detected. Go fuck yourself in the arse pussy

Guest Monaco Slim
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Mediocre. You're all show and no fucking talent.

If we had teams on this website I would be the undisputed #1 draft pick. The corner has never seen the kind of generational talent from a poster in many moons. You're the kind of poster who has faded in to obscurity and has to use my name to get in the spotlight.

5 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

If we had teams on this website I would be the undisputed #1 draft pick. The corner has never seen the kind of generational talent from a poster in many moons. You're the kind of poster who has faded in to obscurity and has to use my name to get in the spotlight.

We don't need teams for me to consider you a daft prick. I just fail to see anything coming out of you other than generic, repetitive shite that fuckers have done a thousand times better before you. And even they were still pretty shit. You're underwhelming - a loud mouthed little spacker with nowt interesting to say. Make. Me. Laugh.

Guest Monaco Slim
Just now, Roadkill said:

We don't need teams for me to consider you a daft prick. I just fail to see anything coming out of you other than generic, repetitive shite that fuckers have done a thousand times better before you. And even they were still pretty shit. You're underwhelming - a loud mouthed little spacker with nowt interesting to say. Make. Me. Laugh.

I didn't even notice any of your posts before you replied to me you worthless benchwarmer of a poster.

Guest Monaco Slim
Just now, Roadkill said:

I've clearly made some kind of impact. You're practically frothing at the mouth already. Angry little doylum.

That's laughable, I could bring in a chimpanzee that could make a bigger impact than you. The only impact you've ever made was the +1 impact you made to the unemployment rate with your job centre sign on.

Guest Monaco Slim

How do you post 5213 times within 1 year and hold down a full time job? I work from home and couldn't do that you unemployed piece of trash, you should be thanking people like me for putting food on your table.

Just now, Monaco Slim said:

How do you post 5213 times within 1 year and hold down a full time job? I work from home and couldn't do that you unemployed piece of trash, you should be thanking people like me for putting food on your table.

I really joined in 2016. The technical explanation behind my displayed join date would only confuse your simple little reptile brain, so I'll just say I'm a time traveller.

You seem to be very interested in statistics and numbers on here - I bet you wank yourself silly every night dreaming of being on the leaderboard - try hard little exhibitionist.

Guest Monaco Slim
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I really joined in 2016. The technical explanation behind my displayed join date would only confuse your simple little reptile brain, so I'll just say I'm a time traveller.

You seem to be very interested in statistics and numbers on here - I bet you wank yourself silly every night dreaming of being on the leaderboard - try hard little exhibitionist.

https://employzone.co.uk/job-view/gb-london/domestic-cleaner-needed/neuvoo/493031350?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Thanks, I'll put it on the list - bit far, mind. You're decent as a job adviser, but nowt special in terms of cunting.

That may well be the case, RK, but no cunt can compete with The Roops Work Coach Team at CC HQ.

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
POINTLESS WASHING ME HANDS. I'M DONE FOR.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's May not March you senile old bat

Redstart, spotted flycatcher, wood warbler and cuckoo this morning all before you'd shaved, laid a huge steaming man turd and selected the days floral dress to fit a 6ft 4" bloke

Large Skippers should first appear in mid to late June .. so today you have seen and heard nothing?

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the leg work doesn't get done the Oxbridge educated authors (who can't tell the difference between a linnet and a corn bunting) can't take all the credit. They're welcome to it; all those hours in the field are priceless and give one memories money can't buy.

However, back the issue of chinky flu; 0.056% of the UKs population has died, the vast majority were on their last legs anyway or deserved to for being fat shits who smoked their lungs to a ragged mess. If this were to end tomorrow you'll more than likely find the death rate for the next few years would be at an all time low as all the sickly old cunts have been culled off. Comparing death rates from previous years for the same periods will be very problematic and inaccurate due to the many factors that influence them. 0.056% of the population and all useless old fuckers. Hardly worth shutting the nation down and putting us 100s billions of £s in debt for years to come

Still, at least HS2 will be cancelled 

HS2 is a deeply flawed undertaking in all respects IMO.

Still, it would have been simpler to say, "oops, I didn't check" as the premise relies on some as yet unquantified assumptions, not least a predictive analysis on a "what if" scenario where no lockdown protocols were enacted. What would have been the "R" factor and subsequent deaths if no emergency regulations were in force? What would the non-covid mortality rate be with a swamped NHS hampered by a large proportion of staff out of action through contracting the disease? On balance I think the scientists and politicos having stared into the abyss before them had no choice but to take the steps they did.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

HS2 is a deeply flawed undertaking in all respects IMO.

Still, it would have been simpler to say, "oops, I didn't check" as the premise relies on some as yet unquantified assumptions, not least a predictive analysis on a "what if" scenario where no lockdown protocols were enacted. What would have been the "R" factor and subsequent deaths if no emergency regulations were in force? What would the non-covid mortality rate be with a swamped NHS hampered by a large proportion of staff out of action through contracting the disease? On balance I think the scientists and politicos having stared into the abyss before them had no choice but to take the steps they did.

A lot of the alternative options re corvid always seem to somehow mean that the person proposing them in by sheer coincidence exempted from the limitations of the lockdown.I also note that a lot of the wailing is from people who seldom if ever venture outside their own abodes or who never go any further that what was already permitted in the lockdown right from the start.

12 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

The problem conversing with you is that one should make a special effort and couch terms in a way a small child or a labrador understands...

I do not agree that "every article about someone dying" from covid mentions underlying health issues. Its a moot point in any case as such articles never mentions the life expectancy of the deceased had they not contracted coronavirus. There are many people with chronic conditions who with the appropriate medication and/or lifestyle adjustments lead long and productive lives - or they did until covid-19 hit them.

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

These sharks roped me in to this one and 'built me a contract' with the clause I must have their frankly crap sport output to get the price on the deal. Who wants to watch Portuguese volleyball and poxy rugby?This 'you must have' salesmanship is not cricket. Or volleyball. Cunts all of 'em.

58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There are many people with chronic conditions who with the appropriate medication and/or lifestyle adjustments lead long and productive lives - or they did until covid-19 hit them.

There is also the issue that one friend on the "coalface" mentioned in that for some people with chronic conditions who take the relevant medicine in effect do not have an underlying condition. Often the underlying condition that they were not aware examples being diabetes which is a condition that most people who have it are not actually aware that their extra needs to go to the loo are caused by diabetes. There is also the situation where a person has some other short or medium term underlying illness that they were already being treated for at the same time as they are infected with corvid19. He say's that another reason for the near total  lockdown was to try keep other seasonal infections down  for the simple reason that having them would make you more vulnerable if you also got Corvid19.

46 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

These sharks roped me in to this one and 'built me a contract' with the clause I must have their frankly crap sport output to get the price on the deal. Who wants to watch Portuguese volleyball and poxy rugby?This 'you must have' salesmanship is not cricket. Or volleyball. Cunts all of 'em.

What with this and the Peter Rabbit books, people might start to think you're a bit of a gullible cunt.