CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SKY or BT sports still charging for NO fucking sport

Guest N/A

Guest Monaco Slim
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Where do you take it to?

I once witnessed a boy in school shit himself on the bus then literally drag the turd in to his jacket pocket

15 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

Anyone who believes there's a virus caused by bats that's going around is a stupid ignorant fucking cunt who probably pays the BBC licence and abides by social distancing laws.

Its impossible for a virus to jump from species to species, blown away that some of you dumb fucking bastards actually think a cat caught a virus which came from a fucking monkey then a human

whats known is coronavirus is simply the cold, the flu and neumonia.  Doctors are told to mark down anyone with covid(cold) symptoms as having this fake virus. You people are like NPC's from a half life game or a book about 1984

I guess that the entire community of epidemiologists and micro-biologists have got it wrong then...

15 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

Its fake you dumb bitch. Nothing more than the cold, flu & neumonia.

Except that its mortality rate is fifty times that of seasonal flu, but my - what a twitchy and volatile dumb fuck you are, but no worries MS, there is little chance you'll contract coronavirus as everyone in your circle were practicing social distancing with you long before the pandemic became known. I'd imagine your relatives draw lots each year to see who had to have you over for Xmas.

• Like 1

Sky Sports have enabled mug punters to pause their subscription charges since March. Word is they are going to be charging again from 19th June as they will be broadcasting 'live sports' again. Fucking spastic punters paying to watch darts, bowls or other such shit, so called sports, even angling is a sport. Good luck thick cunts.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I guess that the entire community of epidemiologists and micro-biologists have got it wrong then...

Except that its mortality rate is fifty times that of seasonal flu, but my - what a twitchy and volatile dumb fuck you are, but no worries MS, there is little chance you'll contract coronavirus as everyone in your circle were practicing social distancing with you long before the pandemic became known. I'd imagine your relatives draw lots each year to see who had to have you over for Xmas.

Harsh.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, 3 times the mortality rate, if you believe the figures that include road traffic accidents and heart attacks as caused by Coronavirus.

But you know best. As always.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

These companies that make sanitising gel must be rubbing their hands together. 

Yep. They've made us all fingers & thumbs. 

Guest Monaco Slim
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Listen to me you old infertile haunted cunt.

The entire community of so called professionals thought smoking was healthy and that thalidomide wouldn't turn your babies in to mutants, until they actually got turned in to mutants and until people started getting lung cancer, you're old enough to remember both examples.

I also didn't say its just the flu you reading comprehension challenged whore. What I said was that its the flu AND the cold AND pneumonia, all viruses which share the same symptoms. If your dumb fucking brain was capable of putting 1 + 1 together then you would have wondered by now why Boris was perfectly fine after 1 week of hospital and why others are in there for well over a month with "the same virus".

I wish that the coronavirus was real so that old worthless boomer cunts like you could die at a much faster rate, hopefully in the millions.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Theres so many coronavirus jokes out there. It's a pundemic. 

Kung Flu is now widespread in Wuhan, and Captain Kirk has Khantracted it. 

Guest Monaco Slim
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There is a website that explains what's happening

.https://fullfact.org/health/covid-deaths/

All covid deaths are on people who already has preexisting health issues, they just slap "coronavirus" on the death certificate whenever these old farts catch a cold and kick the bucket because they know it scares OLD BOOMER CUNTS with weak immune systems that watch the BBC.

2 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

All covid deaths are on people who already has preexisting health issues, they just slap "coronavirus" on the death certificate whenever these old farts catch a cold and kick the bucket because they know it scares OLD BOOMER CUNTS with weak immune systems that watch the BBC.

A few Drs I know are not happy with slapping covid on death certificates knowing that in all probability it ain't. 

Guest Monaco Slim
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

A few Drs I know are not happy with slapping covid on death certificates knowing that in all probability it ain't. 

There's a video of an american doctor out there revealing that he's been coached by the government to write covid19 on the death certificates for a multitude of different virus related deaths.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A dilemma is when someone has caught some other infection that they would have recovered from but also had Corvid19 at the same time .. again Corvid19 on its own might not have killed them .. so what did they actually die of?

Guest Monaco Slim
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

they'll do it anyway because doctors became doctors in the first place by doing what they're told without question.

29 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

Listen to me you old infertile haunted cunt.

The entire community of so called professionals thought smoking was healthy and that thalidomide wouldn't turn your babies in to mutants, until they actually got turned in to mutants and until people started getting lung cancer, you're old enough to remember both examples.

I also didn't say its just the flu you reading comprehension challenged whore. What I said was that its the flu AND the cold AND pneumonia, all viruses which share the same symptoms. If your dumb fucking brain was capable of putting 1 + 1 together then you would have wondered by now why Boris was perfectly fine after 1 week of hospital and why others are in there for well over a month with "the same virus".

I wish that the coronavirus was real so that old worthless boomer cunts like you could die at a much faster rate, hopefully in the millions.

Good work Monaco. You're in the Cartel. 

• Like 1