CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donating yer organs.

Guest 'eavensabove

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You see these cunts trying to do these tricks all the time. I have yet to have the privilege to see one of them maim themselves. Still, I live in hope. 

He was a good kid, funny anyway. I used to babysit him and his sisters sometimes. Once I just had him for a couple of hours. I needed to cut the grass, so I put the DVD of Beetlejuice on (ok for a 7 year old) and left him to it for half an hour. When I came in, he'd swapped it for South Park. The next day he was singing 'Shut Your Fucking Face Uncle Fucker'. Oops.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was a good kid, funny anyway. I used to babysit him and his sisters sometimes. Once I just had him for a couple of hours. I needed to cut the grass, so I put the DVD of Beetlejuice on (ok for a 7 year old) and left him to it for half an hour. When I came in, he'd swapped it for South Park. The next day he was singing 'Shut Your Fucking Face Uncle Fucker'. Oops.

I think when south park started many adults discovered it because of news reports that 8 year old were talking about it in school 

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

An amusing little trick as a child was to find a pebble and use a tennis racquet to bounce the pebble up and down a few times before giving it a real hard wack and waiting to hear it land on a shed greenhouse or a car .. you needed to have your exit strategy planned. Oen day I did the performance and heard dull thud and looked round to see where the pebble had landed, and noticed  a cyclist lying beside the road looking somewhat shaken. I flipped the tennis racquet over a fence behind me and crossed the road to help him. Obviously he had not seen me with the racquet. He muttered something about what he would like to do with the cunt who had been throwing stones and after few minute thanked me for helping him and got back on his bike.

BSNH.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

An amusing little trick as a child was to find a pebble and use a tennis racquet to bounce the pebble up and down a few times before giving it a real hard wack and waiting to hear it land on a shed greenhouse or a car .. you needed to have your exit strategy planned. Oen day I did the performance and heard dull thud and looked round to see where the pebble had landed, and noticed  a cyclist lying beside the road looking somewhat shaken. I flipped the tennis racquet over a fence behind me and crossed the road to help him. Obviously he had not seen me with the racquet. He muttered something about what he would like to do with the cunt who had been throwing stones and after few minute thanked me for helping him and got back on his bike.

What a nasty cunt... He could have least given yer a farthing for saving him from being late to enrol for WWI.  You should have left the cunt, returned with your rounders-bat, and finished him off, with mouth to mouth.  

Guest 'eavensabove
On 22/05/2020 at 19:12, camberwell gypsy said:

I think when south park started many adults discovered it because of news reports that 8 year old were talking about it in school 

Never mind any of that, Gyps. I've received an email today, and then a poxy cardboard box arrives at me door. By all accounts, I've been tracked & traced having come into contact with a Covid. They haven't said who the fucker was, but I've only been to me local shop… They want me tested, Gyps, with a poxy swab on me tonsils and then up me nostrils (both of the fuckers) and then to isolate until further instructions. Are me organs of any use to ya?  You're a nurse. 

Formerly Yours

'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

large.eavens_kit.jpg.ef8a5c9c97a1aec3bd9a420e7372cf5f.jpg

I aint as yet displaying any associated symptoms (other than me normal ones) but I am breaking me neck for a shit. I dunno if I should enclose one of me stools? The poxy test tube the cunts have sent me is barely large enough to wash me coke with bicarb.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
POINTLESS WASHING ME HANDS. I'M DONE FOR.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Never mind any of that, Gyps. I've received an email today, and then a poxy cardboard box arrives at me door. By all accounts, I've been tracked & traced having come into contact with a Covid. They haven't said who the fucker was, but I've only been to me local shop… They want me tested, Gyps, with a poxy swab on me tonsils and then up me nostrils (both of the fuckers) and then to isolate until further instructions. Are me organs of any use to ya?  You're a nurse. 

Formerly Yours

'eavensabove

How much do you want for your motor? And what size shoes do you wear? 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Formerly Yours

'eavensabove

Can't play keyboards. But  I can play many Dr Feelgood stuff on the harmonica. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How much do you want for your motor? And what size shoes do you wear? 

yer aint havin' me goods & chattles, I tell yer.  Only me organs are up for grabs. 

Guest 'eavensabove
52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Aw Come on Eavens. Have a heart.

I'm being ostracised, KB. Discarded like a fucking leper, and I aint even been swabbed yet. Tracked & Traced, and belittled by some poxy Covid, in me own manor! 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm being ostracised, KB. Discarded like a fucking leper, and I aint even been swabbed yet. Tracked & Traced, and belittled by some poxy Covid, in me own manor! 

I played poker with a leper once. Cunt kept chucking his hand in.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can't play keyboards. But  I can play many Dr Feelgood stuff on the harmonica. 

Oh, I do have a mouth organ that you're quite welcome to do your feelgood stuff with, before I snuff it. 

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

yer aint havin' me goods & chattles, I tell yer.  Only me organs are up for grabs. 

What you doing with that half bottle of hand sanitiser mate? No point in wasting it now. I won’t be able to pay you till after Christmas. I’m good for it though. Honest. My Bobby Sands are fucking filthy. 

See what I did there?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

What you doing with that half bottle of hand sanitiser mate? No point in wasting it now. I won’t be able to pay you till after Christmas. I’m good for it though. Honest. My Bobby Sands are fucking filthy. 

See what I did there?

Me sanitiser? Not fucking likely. I polish me nuts with that, and as for me Bobby's, well, I aint going nowhere yet and I'd give my Right arm to be ambidextrous. I'll leave yer me toenails and be done with it. The rest is coming with me, up in the clouds.

I don't know what cunt called it a "last will & testament," but then again I s'pose, it's a dead giveaway.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
POINTLESS WASHING ME HANDS. I'M DONE FOR.