CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donating yer organs.

Guest 'eavensabove

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I used to love catapults. Funny I just remembered some great fucking capers with catapults years ago. Youngsters nowadays have completely missed out on proper growing up fun. Snowflakes  the lot of them. The future isn’t worth a wank IMO.

I had a competition Black Widow, the one with the forearm brace. I wanted a Diablo though. 

Imagine trying to explain the magic of that stuff to a 12 year old now, you probably couldn't get the retarded little cunt to look up from its iPhone enough for anything to register. If you want to confuse a modern day kid.. ask it what colour the sky is. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a competition Black Widow, the one with the forearm brace. I wanted a Diablo though. 

Imagine trying to explain the magic of that stuff to a 12 year old now, you probably couldn't get the retarded little cunt to look up from its iPhone enough for anything to register. If you want to confuse a modern day kid.. ask it what colour the sky is. 

Marbles or even better, ball bearings. Pure treasure to a catapult owning kid. I think I’m going to cry thinking about those days. I won’t though.

Just now, King Billy said:

Marbles or even better, ball bearings. Pure treasure to a catapult owning kid. I think I’m going to cry thinking about those days. I won’t though.

The best ammo, as you say were ball-bearings. Particularly the 12mm ones out of car CV joints.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

From Rubix's Cube to RC helicopters. What an exciting life you have led so far.  'The memoirs of Ape',  a riveting read,  printed on a toilet roll. lol

Indeed - just two examples of things you’d be hopeless at, as you’re clearly not very bright. However, if I ever need advice on running my own business I’ll come straight to you - I know how successful you’ve been at that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. Most kids these days know nothing of getting outdoors, getting up to no good and generally being annoying little cunts. Thinking of the shit we used to get up to as kids down fields and woods, I'm amazed none of us died.

I came home from work turther day and found my stubblets attempting to ride their bikes on the trampoline. They'd also rigged the football net up on the 7ft fence so they could climb on top of the shed- I had to draw the line when I saw them making a death side from shed to oil tank.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. Most kids these days know nothing of getting outdoors, getting up to no good and generally being annoying little cunts. Thinking of the shit we used to get up to as kids down fields and woods, I'm amazed none of us died.

I came home from work turther day and found my stubblets attempting to ride their bikes on the trampoline. They'd also rigged the football net up on the 7ft fence so they could climb on top of the shed- I had to draw the line when I saw them making a death side from shed to oil tank.

My neighbours 10 year old boy once placed his skateboard near the edge of their trampoline, climbed up onto the fence, and jumped onto the skateboard. It flipped up and hit him under the chin, he bounced off onto the ground and broke his arm. Sounds like he could be a Stubblet.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My neighbours 10 year old boy once placed his skateboard near the edge of their trampoline, climbed up onto the fence, and jumped onto the skateboard. It flipped up and hit him under the chin, he bounced off onto the ground and broke his arm. Sounds like he could be a Stubblet.

Stubs kids are 24 and 27....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An amusing little trick as a child was to find a pebble and use a tennis racquet to bounce the pebble up and down a few times before giving it a real hard wack and waiting to hear it land on a shed greenhouse or a car .. you needed to have your exit strategy planned. Oen day I did the performance and heard dull thud and looked round to see where the pebble had landed, and noticed  a cyclist lying beside the road looking somewhat shaken. I flipped the tennis racquet over a fence behind me and crossed the road to help him. Obviously he had not seen me with the racquet. He muttered something about what he would like to do with the cunt who had been throwing stones and after few minute thanked me for helping him and got back on his bike.

18 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Did you ever do anything fro Christian Aids?

He very generously donated his A.I.D.S. to anybody who was picking up the soap in the showers at his private school and anybody who was unfortunate enough to drive into the bushes off the tee at the golf course.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

An amusing little trick as a child was to find a pebble and use a tennis racquet to bounce the pebble up and down a few times before giving it a real hard wack and waiting to hear it land on a shed greenhouse or a car .. you needed to have your exit strategy planned. Oen day I did the performance and heard dull thud and looked round to see where the pebble had landed, and noticed  a cyclist lying beside the road looking somewhat shaken. I flipped the tennis racquet over a fence behind me and crossed the road to help him. Obviously he had not seen me with the racquet. He muttered something about what he would like to do with the cunt who had been throwing stones and after few minute thanked me for helping him and got back on his bike.

Must be dangerous falling off those Penny Farthings. Did his stove pipe hat get damaged? 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You see these cunts trying to do these tricks all the time. I have yet to have the privilege to see one of them maim themselves. Still, I live in hope.