CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donating yer organs.

Guest 'eavensabove

33 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s a Hurricane I’ve got - still shoots well.

@Witheredscrote - before you decide to make any of your hilarious comments, just fuck off.

Ditto. I picked up a new condition Hurricane at the end of last year. I took off the grips and made wooden ambidextrous ones though. Webley insisted on putting a thumb ridge on them, making them useless for me as a left hander. Same pistol as the tempest but a longer barrel and cylinder. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Where I grew up Eric that’s called a late starter. My old man would have given me a good hiding if I’d said I didn’t want to help him clean his gun. Probably have called me a poof or some other genetic abnormality. I loved the feel and was fascinated by the engineering precision of guns from the first time my dad let me just hold his Beretta 9mm. At the time he had left the Army and was part time in the UDR and the Beretta was his personal protection pistol. I remember he used to be dismantling and cleaning it and I’d always get the job of polishing the bullets. I think there were 15 in the clip and sometimes he’d hide 1 or 2 and tell me he’d shot someone the day before. I was always really pleased when he told me this.

The only real firearms I've used are an SLR 303 rifle, and a Bofor 40 mm anti-aircraft cannon... I wish I still had access the latter. I still have a scuba speargun, which I'd have no hesitation in using if any cunt broke into my manor. No questions asked.    

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What about the stylaphone and mouth organ?

Wolfie will have one of those, if there's one going. His own one is pretty-much washed up, completely rinsed-out and can only come out with a right load of old shit. He'll need a small-sized one though, to match the size of his prick, and preferably a mouth without teeth so that his face doesn't reject it, but as long as it can "puff" without needing to blow any wind, I'm sure he'll take it off yer hands, DC.

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The eyes are starling to go as well as the mind. 

Can yer not donate her some of yer organs? There must ne something that you'd only be too willing to give her, Stubbs? 

13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Can yer not donate her some of yer organs? There must ne something that you'd only be too willing to give her, Stubbs? 

His heart, lungs, kidneys and liver would feed a Biafran for a year .. I can't say that his brain would feed anything as it will be the same size as a pea.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had an injection in my right eye this morning if that helps.

That's not patch on your Left one.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had an injection in my right eye this morning if that helps.

Back on topic; do you know the poor unfortunate car crash victim who donated their mangled pissflaps now crudely stitched on between your ball bag and arsehole? I'm sure her relatives would be happy that her death wasn't in vain 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Back on topic; do you know the poor unfortunate car crash victim who donated their mangled pissflaps now crudely stitched on between your ball bag and arsehole? I'm sure her relatives would be happy that her death wasn't in vain 

Punker's was the grateful receiver of said piss-flaps, even though at first his body totally rejected them. He calls them his "Poppers Purse" and they're also where he keeps his small change. It's only his back wallet that takes notes.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Joker said:

I don't swing 'that way', I have standards to maintain:angry:

I was thinking along the lines of once you've snuffed it. Punker's would pickle your penis and keep it in a jar for prosperity, taking it out only on a Sunday, for a breather. 

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only real firearms I've used are an SLR 303 rifle, and a Bofor 40 mm anti-aircraft cannon... I wish I still had access the latter. I still have a scuba speargun, which I'd have no hesitation in using if any cunt broke into my manor. No questions asked.    

I used to have a spear gun a while back but I got rid of it as it was a dangerous thing to have around the house. The fucker let go a couple of times accidentally when I didn’t intend it to and it would have gone straight through anything alive in its way. I had to explain to the missus about the fucking hole in the wall when she came back home. The other time was in the garden and it skimmed passed a tree and stuck in the fence. Not really a household item.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I used to have a spear gun a while back but I got rid of it as it was a dangerous thing to have around the house. The fucker let go a couple of times accidentally when I didn’t intend it to and it would have gone straight through anything alive in its way. I had to explain to the missus about the fucking hole in the wall when she came back home. The other time was in the garden and it skimmed passed a tree and stuck in the fence. Not really a household item.

It’s a great pity you didn’t manage to kebab yourself with the aforementioned implement before disposal.Your local community would have heaved a collective sigh of relief before picketing your non ecumenical funeral...

lol.

Scum.

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s a great pity you didn’t manage to kebab yourself with the aforementioned implement before disposal.Your local community would have heaved a collective sigh of relief before picketing your non ecumenical funeral...

lol.

Scum.

Did you ever do anything fro Christian Aids?

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Scum.

Knowing where Bally Boy grew up the least of his worries would have been a poxy spear gun. Ironic really as you're attracted to spear chuckers

lol lol!

• Like 1