CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Button Moon

Guest Yeast Infection

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 25/04/2020 at 08:13, Yeast Infection said:

Mr Spoon your spaceship is a pile of shit and you are a spoon armed cunt ! 

IMG_6881.JPG

I have heard it argued that Button Moon was designed to educate sustainability to children.  Do you agree?

2 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I have heard it argued that Button Moon was designed to educate sustainability to children.  Do you agree?

I can confirm without argument that you are sustainingly one of the most boring fucking cunts this website has ever endured. Don't you agree?

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I can confirm without argument that you are sustainingly one of the most boring fucking cunts this website has ever endured. Don't you agree?

You seem like you're struggling a bit today. Soothing music might help you to feel better.  I partly agree. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/04/2020 at 17:48, Mrs Roops said:

Eh?

A week after Decs missed his foot and blew his brains out he attempted to gain entrance to The Corner via forged papers. Fortunately his digital DNA, fingerprints, sperm count and brain scan are kept on file and he was apprehended at the first hurdle. Sentence doubled and remission forfeited.

I speak to Decs quite regularly outside of here, and he assures me this is utter bollocks. Although I cannot prove what he says to be true I also cannot see what he’d gain by lying. I think you’ve called this wrong and have allowed rattlement to cloud your judgement.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I speak to Decs quite regularly outside of here, and he assures me this is utter bollocks. Although I cannot prove what he says to be true I also cannot see what he’d gain by lying. I think you’ve called this wrong and have allowed rattlement to cloud your judgement.

Fuck off.

@Ape™️, I was truly sorry to read this. From my ivory tower it never occurred to me that the lockdown restrictions would have such an extreme impact on a punter's mental health. If you don't mind I'll pass on your details to your local social services who will, hopefully, reach out to you and provide some sort of normal and friendly social interaction. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Ape™️, I was truly sorry to read this. From my ivory tower it never occurred to me that the lockdown restrictions would have such an extreme impact on a punter's mental health. If you don't mind I'll pass on your details to your local social services who will, hopefully, reach out to you and provide some sort of normal and friendly social interaction. 

Hilarious. Stick to knowing everything and leave being funny to those that are. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

You do both know of course, that our Ms Roops, likes nothing better than distorting facts about 'her' punters in order to spread wild gossip amongst the ranks. She gets her kicks by doing it, Ape, and she's never been any different. Why else would a sex-starved spinster want to rule this roost from the comfort of her dungeon?  File upon file of personal emails & private messages to drool over, adulterate, embellish and then broadcast in a totally different light. What a gal... 

56 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You do both know of course, that our Ms Roops, likes nothing better than distorting facts about 'her' punters in order to spread wild gossip amongst the ranks. She gets her kicks by doing it, Ape, and she's never been any different. Why else would a sex-starved spinster want to rule this roost from the comfort of her dungeon?  File upon file of personal emails & private messages to drool over, adulterate, embellish and then broadcast in a totally different light. What a gal... 

Slander. “How dare you.” 😣

On 24/04/2020 at 23:13, Yeast Infection said:

Mr Spoon your spaceship is a pile of shit and you are a spoon armed cunt ! 

IMG_6881.JPG

Was it sponsored by Heinz by any chance. How the fuck Crosse & Blackwell or Branston didn't sue when this was aired I'll never know.

Ape, a Tesco Value bean can would probably have less structural rigidity than the shitty beans inside and therefore totally unsuitable to make the fuselage of a space rocket. Sorry.