CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Button Moon

Guest Yeast Infection

Guest Monaco Slim

look at the curvature in both of those gifs, gotta make sure young children are programmed to learn that the world isn't flat because water isn't level, planes nose dive around a ball until they hit australia, and gravity isnt just a gay theory created by a jew cunt.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I thought it was unique n funny ...anyway kmeer..ya usta think roops was the beez kneez what happened to the love apey baby..she return the handmade rabbit skin slippers complete with head and ears?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Why are you continually bleating on about where my “love for the Roops” has gone, you weird little leprechaun?

Guest Bill Stickers
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm now retired for the time being. A word for a few of you though.

@'eavensabove you're still mental.

@Mrs Roops you're still a smartarse.

@Wolfie good work. The only shit that's resonated even slightly.

@Bill Stickers stop being a BBC believing, quisling, propaganda spreading liberal faggot coward.

As for the rest of you, best wishes and fuck off. The best advice I can give you all.. the government is advising the public that bleach will kill all types of virus. If you feel ill, drink lots of it. 

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In case you're wondering what I meant by being 'retired', it means that I'm absolutely fucking sick to death of this site being nothing more than a forum for fake paranoia and spastic conspiracy theories and wankers who swallow the propaganda. There's more to this than a medical agenda.

The truth is, it's quite serious, but only half as much as they'd have you believe. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you. 

Self absorbed bollocks, fuck off you soppy cunt.

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Why are you continually bleating on about where my “love for the Roops” has gone, you weird little leprechaun?

If ya tell us why it went Fukushima I mite give ya three wishes or a smack of me shillleagh or both ..gwan..spit it out ya joyless crank

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Bill Stickers stop being a BBC believing, quisling, propaganda spreading liberal faggot coward.

As for the rest of you, best wishes and fuck off. The best advice I can give you all.. the government is advising the public that bleach will kill all types of virus. If you feel ill, drink lots of it. 

Go well brutha

21 hours ago, Yeast Infection said:

You've hijacked my Button Moon thread. With a "medical agenda spastic fake paranoia conspiracy theory". That's clearly met my eye. 

This thread is to talk about Mr Spoon and his cohorts.

If you have Button Moon related comments then please share them.

Drink fucking bleach, pints of the stuff you genetically bereft mongtard.

Im going to find you and cut you

Guest judgetwi
On 24/04/2020 at 23:33, Eric Cuntman said:

A little disappointed I didn’t get a mention here. Ok, let’s be honest, i’m seriously pissed off that, once again, my work has gone unrecognised. For fucks sake Hardman stop crying like a girl because a couple of attention seeking nutters have stuck their oar in. Big fucking deal, they come and they go, you should know that. Stop fucking about, grow a pair of balls, and get your arse back here so I can take the piss out of it. Fucking saddo wanker.

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Biils right Eric, although i do enjoy reading your drunken ramblings and heart felt sentimental old bollocks first thing in the morning so dust yourself down, get back on the booze and start posting.

Eric I want you to know that the steaming turd under your Buzz Lightyear pillow up in Leaderboard Towers is something you need to ask Eavens about as he kicked me out a few days ago. All I’m saying is I heard a lot of toilet noises from the master bedroom as I was packing up my things.Get your arse back here before he destroys the place. He’s been talking about changing the locks.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric I want you to know that the steaming turd under your Buzz Lightyear pillow up in Leaderboard Towers is something you need to ask Eavens about as he kicked me out a few days ago. All I’m saying is I heard a lot of toilet noises from the master bedroom as I was packing up my things.Get your arse back here before he destroys the place. He’s been talking about changing the locks.

?

It was a walk-over. A mere stroll in the park. Why, even stoolstabber5000 could have done it.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Reported for strolling in the park, in violation of Bat Flu lockdown regulations.

I woz excizing. At a distance, and I washed me hands. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.

It is more fun for man to do evil means than to put them right. 

Guest Bill Stickers

It’s interesting to see Eric’s metamorphosis - from a naive newbie, baited by Frank in his first week into a full blown meltdown - to a piece of rancid old furniture, expecting people to beg him to stay as he flounces out. 

His self-perceived standing among corner heavyweights may have changed, but his mental fragility certainly hasn’t.

What a total fucking cunt.

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It’s interesting to see Eric’s metamorphosis - from a naive newbie, baited by Frank in his first week into a full blown meltdown - to a piece of rancid old furniture, expecting people to beg him to stay as he flounces out. 

His self-perceived standing among corner heavyweights may have changed, but his mental fragility certainly hasn’t.

Not like you to kick a man while he is down Mr Smug. Has something upset you? Did that lorry load of paper clips I sent you not turn up? 

Look, i’d love to tell you that i’ll give  them a bollocking but, the fact is I have some embarrassing cash flow problems at the moment. But I will make it up to you. Promise. 

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Not like you to kick a man while he is down Mr Smug. Has something upset you? Did that lorry load of paper clips I sent you not turn up? 

Look, i’d love to tell you that i’ll give  them a bollocking but, the fact is I have some embarrassing cash flow problems at the moment. But I will make it up to you. Promise. 

Which did you prefer Judge .. The Soup Dragon or the Iron Chicken?

15 hours ago, Eddie said:

Biils right Eric, although i do enjoy reading your drunken ramblings and heart felt sentimental old bollocks first thing in the morning so dust yourself down, get back on the booze and start posting.

I wonder whether he would do better on a half a dozen cans of Monster?

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Paper Clips?

During a particularly low blood sugar episode, are you sure your diabetic brain didn’t mistake them for ‘potato chips’, causing you to eat the lot, you fat cunt?

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh Rupert, Rupert the bear,

Everyone sing his name,

The cunt

🥬

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Paper Clips?

During a particularly low blood sugar episode, are you sure your diabetic brain didn’t mistake them for ‘potato chips’, causing you to eat the lot, you fat cunt?

You think your classroom abuse is going to stop me ripping the piss out of you Smuggy? You are dreaming mate. I don’t need to make shit up about you, I just use your own words. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Which did you prefer Judge .. The Soup Dragon or the Iron Chicken?

I always considered the Soup Dragon as allegorical; speaking to society's need for nourishment,  psychological and physiological. The Iron Chicken OTH, symbolised the futility of monotheistic teachings in a material world. I can't imagine the latter's critique of dialectical materialism amounting to more than: eh?