CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Button Moon

Guest Yeast Infection

On 25/04/2020 at 08:27, Yeast Infection said:

Get get a grip. I'm sure here in Cunts Corner you imagine you are some kind of big swinging dick. You are a nothing nobody sad fucking wanker.  Stay the fuck off my threads you monumental dick turd. You get zero respect from me because you think you are something special. You are not. 

I'm going to make you bleed you insignificant little wanktrumpet.

Don't give me cause to speak to you again. Just because I own you, it doesn't mean I have any interest in communicating with you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd rather keep an caterpillar in my pants than and flock of rodents up my shite pipe as you do

Fuck off

You can fuck off as well you goose violating faux french retard 

Witherws is Prof B and I claim my fiver 

you white bastard

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm going to make you bleed you insignificant little wanktrumpet.

Don't give me cause to speak to you again. Just because I own you, it doesn't mean I have any interest in communicating with you.

Everybody has been taking the rise out of yeast.

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yippeeee! You're back, Withers.

See the source image

More like this grassing grass snake

The Ultimate Guide To Grass Snakes | DIY Garden

I've a dossier of withers PMs to myself I'm going to release shortly. They make shocking reading, contain some eye raising revelations and finally confirming what a weapons grade fucking cunt the pretend frog is.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More like this grassing grass snake

The Ultimate Guide To Grass Snakes | DIY Garden

I've a dossier of withers PMs to myself I'm going to release shortly. They make shocking reading, contain some eye raising revelations and finally confirming what a weapons grade fucking cunt the pretend frog is.

Interesting... 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The cunts a snake of the highest order 'ev. Don't get me wrong, I'm almost glad he's back as I enjoy some of his efforts, but fucker needs to know his place

A grass is a grass. End of. 

Next, we'll have Roops trying to suggest that she doesn't hold the strings, and that it wasn't her that banned Frank. And to think that she could have taken all of the credit and won herself a round of applause. 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

...Just to let you know that I was the person solely responsible for your return, and it was only through my persistence and cack-handed endeavours that you now find yourself being forgiven for your heinous crimes to humanity...  

Eh?

50 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

| trust that your stint in the cooler didn't turn you rabid & cannibalistic, and that you did in fact show Dec's the entrance to the East Tunnel and provided him with the forged papers & new ID as lobbed over the wall by Eric? 

A week after Decs missed his foot and blew his brains out he attempted to gain entrance to The Corner via forged papers. Fortunately his digital DNA, fingerprints, sperm count and brain scan are kept on file and he was apprehended at the first hurdle. Sentence doubled and remission forfeited.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh?

A week after Decs missed his foot and blew his brains out he attempted to gain entrance to The Corner via forged papers. Fortunately his digital DNA, fingerprints, sperm count and brain scan are kept on file and he was apprehended at the first hurdle. Sentence doubled and remission forfeited.

It wasn't. It was the guard saying "Good luck" and he replying "Thanks" that gave him away. The dozy Gordon Jackson (out of The Great Escape) cunt. 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It wasn't. It was the guard saying "Good luck" and he replying "Thanks" that gave him away. The dozy Gordon Jackson (out of The Great Escape) cunt. 

Surprisingly, they later made the dopey cunt an intelligence director and let him be in charge of Bodie & Doyle. Better off leaving him in charge of the broom cupboard below stairs.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Surprisingly, they later made the dopey cunt an intelligence director and let him be in charge of Bodie & Doyle. Better off leaving him in charge of the broom cupboard below stairs.

Sorry Eric, this is shite.  Anyway, I really miss Bubba.  What has happened to the dozy Welsh cunt?

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Sorry Eric, this is shite.  Anyway, I really miss Bubba.  What has happened to the dozy Welsh cunt?

His sheep turned feral. All that was left was a packet of liquorice flavoured rolling papers and the tattered remains of a pair of Kappa tracksuit bottoms laying in a puddle of blood. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I was a kid we all took the piss out of Ruby. She was ugly. Poor cunt was even ugly on the phone. 

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was a kid we all took the piss out of Ruby. She was ugly. Poor cunt was even ugly on the phone. 

Well, you cannot get blood from a stone. 

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I genuinely hope the mutton bothering cunt is dead as fuck. He really was a runt of the highest order and if ever a breed of mutant troglodytes is going to succumb to this chink flu, it'll be the taffs. Good riddance 

• Like 1