CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Button Moon

Guest Yeast Infection

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I always considered the Soup Dragon as allegorical; speaking to society's need for nourishment,  psychological and physiological. The Iron Chicken OTH, symbolised the futility of monotheistic teachings in a material world. I can't imagine the latter's critique of dialectical materialism amounting to more than: eh?

Far too much bollocks here Ratty. 

The soup dragon was just an ethereal distraction for pot heads and an irrelevant construct for kids.

Think Dylan from Magic Roundabout, same thing.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Which did you prefer Judge .. The Soup Dragon or the Iron Chicken?

I have no idea what you are on about My Lady. Are they trains? I know a little bit about Iron Butterfly  and the Chicken Run if that’s any help. 

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I always considered the Soup Dragon as allegorical; speaking to society's need for nourishment,  psychological and physiological. The Iron Chicken OTH, symbolised the futility of monotheistic teachings in a material world. I can't imagine the latter's critique of dialectical materialism amounting to more than: eh?

I’m surprised you make reference to Marxist concepts Herr Oberst but this is just big font, big word meaningless bullshit intended to impress your fan boys who actually think you are clever. Why do I have a vision of you, on a Thursday night, clapping like a performing seal desperate for some cunt to throw him a fish?

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m surprised you make reference to Marxist concepts Herr Oberst but this is just big font, big word meaningless bullshit intended to impress your fan boys who actually think you are clever. Why do I have a vision of you, on a Thursday night, clapping like a performing seal desperate for some cunt to throw him a fish?

I love you Jewdy.

I hope you know that

13 hours ago, ratcum said:

BOLLOCKS!

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, ratcum said:

I love you Jewdy.

I hope you know that

Of course Mein Herr. We are both officers and gentlemen and deserve to be treated as such, even when POWs. Have you ever been to Colditz Herr Oberst? A fascinating place and the town below has a Teutonic atmosphere i’ve never really come across anywhere else. I can recommend it to an enthusiastic Nazi like you.

No need to thank me.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Gatekeeper or Hedge Brown .. which name do you prefer.

I’m not a druggie My Lady. I know nothing about cannabis or other trendy practices. In fact, I think i’m the only bloke I know who doesn’t have a tat. Sorry to disappoint and all that. Now, if you want to talk about model railways then i’m your ma......oh shit!.... what have I said??

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m not a druggie My Lady. I know nothing about cannabis or other trendy practices. In fact, I think i’m the only bloke I know who doesn’t have a tat. Sorry to disappoint and all that. Now, if you want to talk about model railways then i’m your ma......oh shit!.... what have I said??

Gatekeeper and Hedge Brown are types of Butterfly you thick cunt. Try concentrating on Springwatch rather than endless repeats on hilarious 70's comedy shows

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Gatekeeper and Hedge Brown are types of Butterfly you thick cunt. Try concentrating on Springwatch rather than endless repeats on hilarious 70's comedy shows

TBH I do not expect much of him or most folk .. the sheer number of time that people have told me that they have seen a Small Blue Butterfly and it has turned out to be a Holly Blue or a Common Blue .. have you ever seen a Cupido minimus they are fucking tiny.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Of course he does. They keep his little maggot company. lol

Greetings comrade withers. Just to let you know that I was the person solely responsible for your return, and it was only through my persistence and cack-handed endeavours that you now find yourself being forgiven for your heinous crimes to humanity. Having made this clear, you can now fuck off.    

On 26/04/2020 at 03:16, judgetwi said:

A little disappointed I didn’t get a mention here. Ok, let’s be honest, i’m seriously pissed off that, once again, my work has gone unrecognised. For fucks sake Hardman stop crying like a girl because a couple of attention seeking nutters have stuck their oar in. Big fucking deal, they come and they go, you should know that. Stop fucking about, grow a pair of balls, and get your arse back here so I can take the piss out of it. Fucking saddo wanker.

I accept your offer of friendship.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Lean times here Punkers,  BUT Withers will endure. A straight choice, take in laundry, or Frank.  I opted for the laundry.

| trust that your stint in the cooler didn't turn you rabid & cannibalistic, and that you did in fact show Dec's the entrance to the East Tunnel and provided him with the forged papers & new ID as lobbed over the wall by Eric? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. I saw Withers was back. And Bill is still a little fucking rat. 

You called me 'mental'

NOBODY, calls me that you cunt, unless they think I am.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ll bet you put caterpillars in your underwear....

lol.

I'd rather keep an caterpillar in my pants than and flock of rodents up my shite pipe as you do

Fuck off

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Of course he does. They keep his little maggot company. lol

You can fuck off as well you goose violating faux french retard 

18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yippeeee! You're back, Withers.

See the source image

Witherws is Prof B and I claim my fiver