CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Button Moon

Guest Yeast Infection

I'm now retired for the time being. A word for a few of you though.

@'eavensabove you're still mental.

@Mrs Roops you're still a smartarse.

@Wolfie good work. The only shit that's resonated even slightly.

@Bill Stickers stop being a BBC believing, quisling, propaganda spreading liberal faggot coward.

As for the rest of you, best wishes and fuck off. The best advice I can give you all.. the government is advising the public that bleach will kill all types of virus. If you feel ill, drink lots of it. 

In case you're wondering what I meant by being 'retired', it means that I'm absolutely fucking sick to death of this site being nothing more than a forum for fake paranoia and spastic conspiracy theories and wankers who swallow the propaganda. There's more to this than a medical agenda.

The truth is, it's quite serious, but only half as much as they'd have you believe. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you. 

• Like 1

Guest Yeast Infection
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In case you're wondering what I meant by being 'retired', it means that I'm absolutely fucking sick to death of this site being nothing more than a forum for fake paranoia and spastic conspiracy theories and wankers who swallow the propaganda. There's more to this than a medical agenda.

The truth is, it's quite serious, but only half as much as they'd have you believe. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you. 

You've hijacked my Button Moon thread. With a "medical agenda spastic fake paranoia conspiracy theory". That's clearly met my eye. 

This thread is to talk about Mr Spoon and his cohorts.

If you have Button Moon related comments then please share them.

1 hour ago, Yeast Infection said:

You've hijacked my Button Moon thread. With a "medical agenda spastic fake paranoia conspiracy theory". That's clearly met my eye. 

Who the fuck do you think you are? If I were you, and thank fuck I'm not, I would attempt to learn a bit of respect.

I assume the like you earned from the above post was the result of a multi.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Love you. Miss you. Glad you're not dead. ♥️

I am dead, Eric. I'm a ghost. I was murdered by Neill 6 years ago.  I asked him if he'd buy some lucky heather and he enticed me into the back of his Bedford Rascal asking me if I'd read his palm. I'm now cursed to haunt this fucking site for all eternity. He didnt even pay me for those dozen pegs. The cunt. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I am dead, Eric. I'm a ghost. I was murdered by Neill 6 years ago.  I asked him if he'd buy some lucky heather and he enticed me into the back of his Bedford Rascal asking me if I'd read his palm. I'm now cursed to haunt this fucking site for all eternity. He didnt even pay me for those dozen pegs. The cunt. 

We've all been there. Don't act like it's something special.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He cut his bell-end on the bit of bean tin wrapped round the top; you're lucky he didn't sue you.

Guest Yeast Infection
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? If I were you, and thank fuck I'm not, I would attempt to learn a bit of respect.

Get get a grip. I'm sure here in Cunts Corner you imagine you are some kind of big swinging dick. You are a nothing nobody sad fucking wanker.  Stay the fuck off my threads you monumental dick turd. You get zero respect from me because you think you are something special. You are not. 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The viruses are every fucking where Eric and they are so tiny that you need an electron microscope to see them .. the only way to kill them is to stab them with a hat pin.

9 hours ago, Yeast Infection said:

You're new to this aren't you?

You could put the latter day translation of the Rosetta Stone, followed by a cure for cancer topped off with the original screenplay for Fawlty Towers (you know, the one that was rejected for being too funny). You could put all that up as a nom but, rather like governmental interferance in our lives, after that you have no control where it goes.

I'd just thank your lucky stars that this one hasn't disappeared down the the 'Punkers is gay y'know' rabbit hole. 

Course, there's always the nuclear option wherein some tool comes on, pitching about a CC deity called 'Frank'. That's usually the death-knell for any nom, be it halfway decent or shite.

Guest Yeast Infection
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You're new to this aren't you?

You could put the latter day translation of the Rosetta Stone, followed by a cure for cancer topped off with the original screenplay for Fawlty Towers (you know, the one that was rejected for being too funny). You could put all that up as a nom but, rather like governmental interferance in our lives, after that you have no control where it goes.

I'd just thank your lucky stars that this one hasn't disappeared down the the 'Punkers is gay y'know' rabbit hole. 

Course, there's always the nuclear option wherein some tool comes on, pitching about a CC deity called 'Frank'. That's usually the death-knell for any nom, be it halfway decent or shite.

Yawn. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kill it, Eric. Newbie blood will cure your ailments and it sounds like a coolering might just be another way to get a nice break. 

1 hour ago, Yeast Infection said:

Get get a grip. I'm sure here in Cunts Corner you imagine you are some kind of big swinging dick. You are a nothing nobody sad fucking wanker.  Stay the fuck off my threads you monumental dick turd. You get zero respect from me because you think you are something special. You are not. 

Gayboy 

2 hours ago, Yeast Infection said:

Welcome to The Corner, @Yeast Infection

Eric was a bit naughty in derailing *your* thread, that said it was unlikely the nom would have gained much traction. TBH, I don't recall the Rooplets having the prog in the fav list. Rolie Polie Olie , Teletubbies yes, Button Moon, no. Also a bit naughty was you noming a punter on the Main Corner. That diatribe of snowflake preciousness has been moved to the Open Corner. Finally, hair-trigger temper tantrums don't go down well here...

Enjoy.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Liar. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm now retired for the time being. A word for a few of you though.

@'eavensabove you're still mental.

@Mrs Roops you're still a smartarse.

@Wolfie good work. The only shit that's resonated even slightly.

@Bill Stickers stop being a BBC believing, quisling, propaganda spreading liberal faggot coward.

As for the rest of you, best wishes and fuck off. The best advice I can give you all.. the government is advising the public that bleach will kill all types of virus. If you feel ill, drink lots of it. 

Well I never. I just knew you'd gone down with something and was feeling crook, as nobody calls me mental unless they think I am. Anyway, I for one am pleased that you've decided to retire gracefully, as it's good to have you back. 

P.S.  I think you mean propagrandad 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Both its “likes” came from  @PANZER MURPHY. Stupid paddy cunt.

I thought it was unique n funny ...anyway kmeer..ya usta think roops was the beez kneez what happened to the love apey baby..she return the handmade rabbit skin slippers complete with head and ears?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1