CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlene Merrifield

Dave Umbongo

Okay this bitch is a bit of a cunt because she's 39 years old, of no fixed address and has just been arrested for affray when she was wandering around with a house brick in each hand but, most of all she is a cunt for deliberately coughing towards the policeman which won her 4 months in prison. 4 months!!! Just for coughing in someone's direction. Fucking stupid cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove

Only 4 poxy months?

She deserves at least 4 grand, and even more if she'd shat in the cunts face rather than simply gobbing at it. Coppers are cunts.

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She looks like a complete fruit loop, judging by that picture

She is truly fucking evil but only got 10 years for murdering their 2 children in an act of revenge and now wants to take his home away in anticipation of her release in a few years. My true feelings about this woman would get me banned from this site if I expressed them.

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

She is truly fucking evil but only got 10 years for murdering their 2 children in an act of revenge and now wants to take his home away in anticipation of her release in a few years. My true feelings about this woman would get me banned from this site if I expressed them.

It's the scumbag solicitors that boil my shit. Fucking hate them. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the scumbag solicitors that boil my shit. Fucking hate them. 

Not just solicitors but a system that treats women as victims regardless of what they've done. That's not misogyny it's just revulsion toward a system that would have have given a Father at least life with a recommendation of 25 years if he had done the same. How can this man who was a loving Father, move on if this evil cunt is allowed to mock him.

• Like 2

Guest Bernard Fuck

You can donate to his fund. Or make other arrangements regarding her actions. His life will be ruined if she wins this case, forget all this flowery bollocks about "moving on", I think I know how I'd react if all was lost.

12 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If you would like to entertain the biggest coronavirus cunt spitting venom then it's this despicable bitch...

www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/killer-mums-divorce-bid-could-cost-grieving-dad-his-home-225846/

I posted a nom on this cunt last year. Despicable fucking wretch of a thing. If I was the husband I’d want her out as soon as possible so I could torture the cunt slowly to a logical conclusion. She’s obviously still so wrapped up in her hatred for him that it proves that she isn’t ill. She’s just a child murdering evil cunt and should never be released.

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Okay this bitch is a bit of a cunt because she's 39 years old, of no fixed address and has just been arrested for affray when she was wandering around with a house brick in each hand but, most of all she is a cunt for deliberately coughing towards the policeman which won her 4 months in prison. 4 months!!! Just for coughing in someone's direction. Fucking stupid cunt.

Charlene is on facebook .. she say's that she can be a nasty bitch.

On 22/04/2020 at 11:51, Dawn Chorus said:

Charlene is on facebook .. she say's that she can be a nasty bitch.

And she did apparently attend school., alright it was a Northern school where she was probably taught to drink pints, smoke tabs, knock out bairns and do your own tatts.