CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bangladesh charter flights to return stranded Brits.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Maybe its because Ramadan started yesterday..get home to spend it with the rellys n pals..Allah be with you al 'eav baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Greetings Panz… how's you lot coping over there with the blight? Have yer been washing your masks every 20 seconds and wearing some hands? 

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Greetings Panz… how's you lot coping over there with the blight? Have yer been washing your masks every 20 seconds and wearing some hands? 

1, 063 deaders so far 'eav baby ..how you doin in yer pox bunker made from pallets..ya know ya have to seal up the gaps with newspapers or somthin..latest reports are its very small

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

1, 063 deaders so far 'eav baby ..how you doin in yer pox bunker made from pallets..ya know ya have to seal up the gaps with newspapers or somthin..latest reports are its very small

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Leprechaun virus

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Am mighty fine, Panz. I can even hear the crows.    

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Blimey, that's Foyle Street gone then? 

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Told ya i had it already.. dunno about the rest of you but before all this i was a doley bludger /personal trainer...after it ill be a doley bludger that plays sax ..nothing much has changed ..as Dickens once said..speculation is the quickest way to the workhouse....keep it simple man

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Yer a fookin' cunt panzy so yar

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Inshallah 'eav baby..kmeer..ya do know the plague gets in through yer eyeballs..along with yer mask  ya should get a hape of eyepatches.. one for each eye...that'll work ..probably 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Don't you worry none, panz. I've got me eyes covered.

I do have my contacts here.

On 21/04/2020 at 08:35, judgetwi said:

I’m worried about you. You know trying to think isn’t good for you.

I’m sending a lorry load of paper clips for you to count......give you something to occupy your mind.

No need to thank me. 🖇

I like you Judge; I always have. So much so I occasionally visit you profile page, to acknowledge you with a like. The problem is I consistently struggle to find something worthy.

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I like you Judge; I always have. So much so I occasionally visit you profile page, to acknowledge you with a like. The problem is I consistently struggle to find something worthy.

Truly comical. Buffoon.