CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bangladesh charter flights to return stranded Brits.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Bernard Fuck

I doubt she ever had a baby in the first place, something wrapped in a blanket doesn't constitute a child but  MSM would have us believe otherwise. She's as likely to be already here incognito because our cowardly, appeasing government and it's Paki rapist excusers want it so.

The nation is in lockdown but still hordes of grasping invaders can enter with impunity whether via boat or tax payer funded flight while the plod and sheeple clap like demented seals in large groups for the public eye to focus on instead of the anomalies. Yet people will still fret about the predicted rise of the right, well who'd have fucking thunk it?

What crisis?

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Her cunt has been converted to pump out ventilators instead of dead babies.

You know a post has power when it generates the kind of image in the mind you immediately want rid of, but cant shake.  You are a filth wizard Billy.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I believe the BBC have penciled her in for the next series of Master chef. 

Do you mean that she will be symbolically represented by a lump of curried goats neck?

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

I doubt she ever had a baby in the first place, something wrapped in a blanket doesn't constitute a child but  MSM would have us believe otherwise. She's as likely to be already here incognito because our cowardly, appeasing government and it's Paki rapist excusers want it so.

The nation is in lockdown but still hordes of grasping invaders can enter with impunity whether via boat or tax payer funded flight while the plod and sheeple clap like demented seals in large groups for the public eye to focus on instead of the anomalies. Yet people will still fret about the predicted rise of the right, well who'd have fucking thunk it?

What crisis?

Yep, and if the Bangladeshi's are not enough, we have a further 7,000+ gratis Bolivians, cunts from Peru, Argentina, Ghana, Ecuador, The Philippines, Turkey and The Caribbean and United Arab Emirates, all arriving 'on the house' courtesy of a £75m handout whilst you cannot get a flight for love or for money from or to anywhere else. Furthermore, 17 free flights from India and 10 from Pakistan are also on the cards... Amongst these despicable cretins, are known to be carrying the virus, however they have been deemed as being "important people" according to Domdom Raab.

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep, and if the Bangladeshi's are not enough, we have a further 7,000+ gratis Bolivians, cunts from Peru, Argentina, Ghana, Ecuador, The Philippines, Turkey and The Caribbean and United Arab Emirates, all arriving 'on the house' courtesy of a £75m handout whilst you cannot get a flight for love or for money from or to anywhere else. Furthermore, 17 free flights from India and 10 from Pakistan are also on the cards... Amongst these despicable cretins, are known to be carrying the virus, however they have been deemed as being "important people" according to Domdom Raab.

The south koreans kept a lid on things by tracking people by using their mobiles. Can you imagine if that was tried here? All the middle class snowflakes would be choking on their muesli and screaming about 'uman rights violations. 

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I want to 'like' that but I can't.

2 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

What crisis?

I don't believe the 3 dead kids story. As you say, a fucking 'Tiny-Tears doll wrapped up in cloth. The BBC have form for manipulating perceptions of these savage cunts. 

They sent a crew to report on a refugee camp, and depicted what appeared to be dozens of children, there were only a handful of children in reality. The good old BBC had gone out and bought changes of clothes for them and photographed the same few kids to give the appearance of many. In reality the camp was comprised of 90% adult males. 

Lily Allen is another one. Claiming that she felt perfectly safe among the refugees at the camp she visited... Try going in there without a film crew and four tooled up ex army bodyguards, and then see how safe you feel. Stupid fucking spoilt dullard.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The south koreans kept a lid on things by tracking people by using their mobiles. Can you imagine if that was tried here? All the middle class snowflakes would be choking on their muesli and screaming about 'uman rights violations. 

For all we know, we're being tracked already in one way or another. Well, we sure as fuck are during this lockdown.

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

I want to 'like' that but I can't.

What about Me, then? I'm a fucking stranded Brit, stuck in doors and yet no cunt's gonna fly me away first class to the Maldives for a pleasant life away from a country full to the rafters with the poxy Oil-Slick-Skins & Mushlipped Covoids… When I stop to think about the amount of donations that I've given to recycling sewage-works each & every day down my bog, rather than in the streets like the foreign fuckflids, it makes my blood curdle. Aint "I" important enough, Barnyard? Aint I given more than some other cunt? I feel like the sewage works are taking the piss.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't believe the 3 dead kids story. As you say, a fucking 'Tiny-Tears doll wrapped up in cloth. The BBC have form for manipulating perceptions of these savage cunts. 

They sent a crew to report on a refugee camp, and depicted what appeared to be dozens of children, there were only a handful of children in reality. The good old BBC had gone out and bought changes of clothes for them and photographed the same few kids to give the appearance of many. In reality the camp was comprised of 90% adult males. 

Lily Allen is another one. Claiming that she felt perfectly safe among the refugees at the camp she visited... Try going in there without a film crew and four tooled up ex army bodyguards, and then see how safe you feel. Stupid fucking spoilt dullard.

I'm not sure what to believe. The current pandemic has allowed the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation to fully practice its snowflake ideology that prevents it from reporting fairly on the world. Its ongoing left-of-centre pessimism on Brexit, its one-sided presentation of Trump, whilst simultaneously feeding its public with fake COVID-19 statistics to create mass hysteria, means millions are still believing articles created by a nest of lefties hellbent on fulfilling an ideological bias. The internet is a huge place, and I really wish people would tap into some alternative media which doesn't present with so much incredible favouritism.

All this, maintained by taxpayers who are ordered by law to not only fund preconceived news but also pay the criminally inflated salaries of its news editors, political architects and celebrity presenters. As long as the BBC exists, a platform for self-promoting arseholes who manipulate by shitting out crocodile tears will sadly always be available. 'Voice of the nation' my arse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

For all we know, we're being tracked already in one way or another. Well, we sure as fuck are during this lockdown.

What have you been up to then? Is that van with that revolving antenna still outside your gaff? And the bloke outside in the long coat,  grey hat smoking a cigarette.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What have you been up to then? Is that van with that revolving antenna still outside your gaff? And the bloke outside in the long coat,  grey hat smoking a cigarette.  

That's Gary Numan. 

Shoot the cunt. 

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not sure what to believe. The current pandemic has allowed the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation to fully practice its snowflake ideology that prevents it from reporting fairly on the world. Its ongoing left-of-centre pessimism on Brexit, its one-sided presentation of Trump, whilst simultaneously feeding its public with fake COVID-19 statistics to create mass hysteria, means millions are still believing articles created by a nest of lefties hellbent on fulfilling an ideological bias. The internet is a huge place, and I really wish people would tap into some alternative media which doesn't present with so much incredible favouritism.

All this, maintained by taxpayers who are ordered by law to not only fund preconceived news but also pay the criminally inflated salaries of its news editors, political architects and celebrity presenters. As long as the BBC exists, a platform for self-promoting arseholes who manipulate by shitting out crocodile tears will sadly always be available. 'Voice of the nation' my arse.

I've just watched the daily update (bullshit) from Downing Street. The BBC journalist asked why the fuck nobody realised that we did not have enough PPE to tackle this pandemic at the outset. The cunt in the suit went all around the houses coming out with absolute clap trap, then passed it on to the science person who then reeled off a load more bullshit. Bottom line: they didn't answer the fucking original question. Did the beeb journo say "Hang on, you've given us a load of old guff. Answer the question". Did he bollocks. 

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've just watched the daily update (bullshit) from Downing Street. The BBC journalist asked why the fuck nobody realised that we did not have enough PPE to tackle this pandemic at the outset. The cunt in the suit went all around the houses coming out with absolute clap trap, then passed it on to the science person who then reeled off a load more bullshit. Bottom line: they didn't answer the fucking original question. Did the beeb journo say "Hang on, you've given us a load of old guff. Answer the question". Did he bollocks. 

We didn’t prepare properly for Hitler but we came through in the end...