CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The ex lives in the house. I gifted my half in exchange for peace. I live on my tod with a disabled cat and a cactus.

The thing I discovered about space is that when cunts discover you have it, they arrive at your door to fill it. 

Is that little French sandwich shop still there, next to Blackwells music and art shop on Broad Street? If you are going to go postal that would be the place to begin. Le Bastard did me out of a fiver in the late 1990s. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is that little French sandwich shop still there, next to Blackwells music and art shop on Broad Street? If you are going to go postal that would be the place to begin. Le Bastard did me out of a fiver in the late 1990s. 

It's still there yes, but the French cunt sold it to an Italian, Blackwells became mal wea, and the 'Broad' lost one of her chrome legs.  

article-2120088-1252CF19000005DC-248_634x634.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
34 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There's nothing 'French' in Chipping Norton, not since I moved here anyway. That Frenchie probably surrendered that fiver to an aggressive wind. 

15 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

my lardy and very disappointing son  

Jesus Christ, we all know @Bill Stickers is a cunt but extra pitty goes out from the entire corner knowing he's your lad. Next time you see the useless little twat, give him a clip round the ear/sound thrashing/beating to within an inch of his life from me