CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Bored out of my fucking mind and mentally willing a passing plane to crash into Chipping Norton as I stare dead-eyed from my apartment window,  I decided to do an online pub quiz with some bearded, brewery-ape host. 4 rounds of questions in various categories, by round 3 of which I have scored 95% and my mind is suitably distracted. Before the next round starts, I look down at my answers like some arrogant cunt, all pleased with myself until I realise what has happened and momentarily consider beating my neighbour to death before I readjust and eat half an Easter egg my lardy and very disappointing son left here, instead. 

Ariana Grande. Hermione Granger. Minecraft. 

None of this crap I entertain. Iv'e never seen Harry Potter, I don't play whizzle-whacks on Minecraft and all I remember seeing about Ariana Grande is that she was present, without an instrument, when some nutter went postal at Manchester Arena. So why the fuck do I know details about this cuntling shit? Constant pop-culture brainwashing. Snippets of bollocks I never chose to engage with has a place in my subconscious, without my fucking permission.

My mind doesn't feel my own anymore. Other cunts have inflicted their normal on my normal and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to stop it. So, I will be taking early leave of my career, and my sanity, to carry a board saying 'the end is nigh' in Oxford high street. Look out for me on the telly for footage of when the cops approach. @Eric Cuntman lent me a gun. 

36 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Bored out of my fucking mind and mentally willing a passing plane to crash into Chipping Norton as I stare dead-eyed from my apartment window,  I decided to do an online pub quiz with some bearded, brewery-ape host. 4 rounds of questions in various categories, by round 3 of which I have scored 95% and my mind is suitably distracted. Before the next round starts, I look down at my answers like some arrogant cunt, all pleased with myself until I realise what has happened and momentarily consider beating my neighbour to death before I readjust and eat half an Easter egg my lardy and very disappointing son left here, instead. 

None of this crap I entertain. Iv'e never seen Harry Potter, I don't play whizzle-whacks on Minecraft and all I remember seeing about Ariana Grande is that she was present, without an instrument, when some nutter went postal at Manchester Arena. So why the fuck do I know details about this cuntling shit? Constant pop-culture brainwashing. Snippets of bollocks I never chose to engage with has a place in my subconscious, without my fucking permission.

My mind doesn't feel my own anymore. Other cunts have inflicted their normal on my normal and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to stop it. So, I will be taking early leave of my career, and my sanity, to carry a board saying 'the end is nigh' in Oxford high street. Look out for me on the telly for footage of when the cops approach. @Eric Cuntman lent me a gun. 

The One Show is on in half an hour.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hate that show with every fibre of my body.

A right load of fucking patronising & nauseating old shite, it is too. Not that the poxy test card is any more entertaining.

See the source image 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

All jobless folk should top themselves in a responsible manner. For example, light a fuckin big barbeque, lean over it then blow their brains out. They'll be cooked in an hour or so, and the five nearest black families will turn up to eat them. These in turn will be arrested for ignoring social distancing, reducing knife crime and raising the average IQ of the neighbourhood at a stroke. 

Rat

👨‍🦽

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

With knowledge like that its hardly surprising that all you've amassed in life is an 'apartment' and not something more grandeur like a house or even a bungalow.

The ex lives in the house. I gifted my half in exchange for peace. I live on my tod with a disabled cat and a cactus.

The thing I discovered about space is that when cunts discover you have it, they arrive at your door to fill it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The ex lives in the house. I gifted my half in exchange for peace. I live on my tod with a disabled cat and a cactus.

The thing I discovered about space is that when cunts discover you have it, they arrive at your door to fill it. 

cactus.gif

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

anigif_enhanced-30340-1413236575-17.gif

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I can imagine the news "............before turning the gun on himself". 

52 minutes ago, ratcum said:

All jobless folk should top themselves in a responsible manner. For example, light a fuckin big barbeque, lean over it then blow their brains out. They'll be cooked in an hour or so, and the five nearest black families will turn up to eat them. These in turn will be arrested for ignoring social distancing, reducing knife crime and raising the average IQ of the neighbourhood at a stroke. 

Rat

👨‍🦽

A sort of cause and effect style cleansing? I like it. Seems like a randomly chosen place to add this comment though, so just going to assume you are fucking mental.

All the best. *Tips hat*

Just now, King Billy said:

Pretty safe bet that. Ratters is proper ‘broken biscuits’ and I say  that not as a criticism but as a badge of honour.

He's a revolutionary. Have you seen his genius plan for cooking the unemployed, thereby coaxing blackies into a cannibal flesh feast, and subsequently, get themselves arrested. His 2 birds one stone approach could see us emerge from this crisis into an evolved social order. 

17 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

He's a revolutionary. Have you seen his genius plan for cooking the unemployed, thereby coaxing blackies into a cannibal flesh feast, and subsequently, get themselves arrested. His 2 birds one stone approach could see us emerge from this crisis into an evolved social order. 

He has at least one of those game changing ideas a day. I myself am a fan and have 4 ratlikes in my safe deposit box. A very rare and seldom seen thing. We need more Rat and less wankers on here imo.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

With knowledge like that its hardly surprising that all you've amassed in life is an 'apartment' and not something more grandeur like a house or even a bungalow.

Bungalow, lol, and it's not even drewsday

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Rat

👨‍🦽

A sage for our times. Thee and I think along the same lines old bean and as promised before, you'll my first choice for minister of the interior if or when I assume total control

Vote pecker

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

cactus.gif

Aquabats, I watch this with the stubblets, it's fucking mental

If ever there was another bat shit crazy mad cunt who watched it as well, it was always going to be you

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

...meanwhile, isolating Grenfeller's practice piccaninnie-poulting in Peckham.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20100-1376357174-9.gif

I've been watching this on repeat. Mesmerising display. 

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bungalow, lol, and it's not even drewsday

A sage for our times. Thee and I think along the same lines old bean and as promised before, you'll my first choice for minister of the interior if or when I assume total control

Vote pecker

Aquabats, I watch this with the stubblets, it's fucking mental

If ever there was another bat shit crazy mad cunt who watched it as well, it was always going to be you

...somewhere at night, on a coastal highway. 

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I've been watching this on repeat. Mesmerising display. 

It should be an Olympic Event, like Dwarf Throwing. Spice it up a bit and bring it up to date.