CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You have four bullets ..

colonelkurtz

In no particular order, it'd be McGuinness, Henry, Ball and the Baker cunt...who I've never heard of, although I'd like Henry to suffer rather more slowly than just a simple bullet wound. Would a trenching shovel be part of the deal?
I'd fuck the sugar-free McCall cunt, out of sympathy more than anything else...before dismembering her and torching her still warm corpse, obviously.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

In no particular order, it'd be McGuinness, Henry, Ball and the Baker cunt...who I've never heard of, although I'd like Henry to suffer rather more slowly than just a simple bullet wound. Would a trenching shovel be part of the deal?
I'd fuck the sugar-free McCall cunt, out of sympathy more than anything else...before dismembering her and torching her still warm corpse, obviously.

I would've fucked McCall when she was a curvy, feminine size 12. Now she's a hideous reptilian parody of a bleached Ethiopian. The worst thing about these female celebs starving themselves disgusting, is the inevitable fawning media...

"DAVINA FLAUNTS AMAZING BIKINI BODY!"

Bollocks, she had a bikini body when she still had tits, an arse and thighs. now, I wouldn't touch the scrawny fashion victim.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would've fucked McCall when she was a curvy, feminine size 12. Now she's a hideous reptilian parody of a bleached Ethiopian. The worst thing about these female celebs starving themselves disgusting, is the inevitable fawning media...

Bollocks, she had a bikini body when she still had tits, an arse and thighs. now, I wouldn't touch the scrawny fashion victim.

Yes. She's little more than a Fagin nose on legs these days and let's face it, her brake pads likely reek of bin juice and yeast, but I'm not an ungenerous man.

If push comes to shove, I could turn her over and thrash her soundly up her giblets. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yes. She's little more than a Fagin nose on legs these days and let's face it, her brake pads likely reek of bin juice and yeast, but I'm not an ungenerous man.

If push comes to shove, I could turn her over and thrash her soundly up her giblets. 

Ever the old fashioned gentlemen. David Niven in a kilt.

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When she first appeared on MTV with that twat Ray Cokes(?) she would have got a few lengths from me.Now she could persuade me to get a blowy but as long as I didnt have to look at her skeleton body.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

When she first appeared on MTV with that twat Ray Cokes(?) she would have got a few lengths from me.Now she could persuade me to get a blowy but as long as I didnt have to look at her skeleton body.

You're a more generous man than myself. I wash my hands of the cunt. (For 20 seconds)

1 minute ago, Neil said:

If someone was thinking of a future in necrophilia she’d be an ideal stepping stone.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Am I the only fucker on here that was alive when that song was out? 

From where I'm sat, you're the only fucker that probably is alive. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’d need to go in safely, Eric. Don’t forget she’s a self-confessed ex junkie. Who’s suddenly lost a lot of weight. Just saying. 

Of the two, I’d chose Ball for the apocalypse pavement fucking, requesting she screams “think of a number!” throughout.