CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You have four bullets ..

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi

If you actually intend to watch this “look at me i’m a desperate sleb pretending to save the world and I actually give a flying fuck” load of fucking bollocks, then you only need one bullet. Just make sure you have a firearm of the correct calibration.

That’s all.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you actually intend to watch this “look at me i’m a desperate sleb pretending to save the world and I actually give a flying fuck” load of fucking bollocks, then you only need one bullet. Just make sure you have a firearm of the correct calibration.

That’s all.

My initial thoughts were for a far wider selection of through and throughs .. waste not want not

Four bullets eh?......All for James Corden,the first one in his temple,the second one in his heart,the third one in his cock and just to make sure the last one in his fat,gay,cock sucking gob.Why oh why can't Covid 19 get to this cunt,is there no justice in this world?.Did I mention that I hate the cunt?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That’s all.

Talking about bullets, next time you brave the dilapidated and piss stained lifts in your inner city favela tower block for your government sanctioned exercise (slaloming the dog turds on your flid mobile), one hopes you take a few. Police enforcement 5.56 or yardy 9mm, either is good for me.

Jewish twat.

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Talking about bullets, next time you brave the dilapidated and piss stained lifts in your inner city favela tower block for your government sanctioned exercise (slaloming the dog turds on your flid mobile), one hopes you take a few. Police enforcement 5.56 or yardy 9mm, either is good for me.

Jewish twat.

@Stubby Pecker, you seem to have gone into full vendetta mode by infecting several noms, with content that is contrary to the rules. Cease and desist please.

• 2 weeks later...

@Mrs Roops as you've disabled the ability for me to quote your last comment, go fuck yourself. You've successfully managed to suck all the fun from this place lest if deviates from your own moral narrative 

If I want to call @judgetwi a fat, lazy, satan worshiping hook nosed Jew, then i fucking well will. 

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Mrs Roops as you've disabled the ability for me to quote your last comment, go fuck yourself. You've successfully managed to suck all the fun from this place lest if deviates from your own moral narrative 

If I want to call @judgetwi a fat, lazy, satan worshiping hook nosed Jew, then i fucking well will. 

But it should be run according to your moral narrative? Got it :rolleyes:

Aside from that I've no idea what you're on about. The facility to customise and select what is quotable does not exist. The quote function is either switched on or off across the boards.

Guest judgetwi
On 16/04/2020 at 10:45, Stubby Pecker said:

Jewish twat.

Jewish twat? It’s much worse than you think. I AM THE ANTI CHRIST!!!

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You tell her mate. You are perfectly entitled to call anybody who laughs at your ineptitude and adolescent outbursts, which nobody with a brain can resist taking the piss out of......er....... piss poor. It’s the ultimate insult guaranteed to shut some cunt up. Not quite up there with “racist” but I can see the way you are thinking. Poverty , obesity, disability excludes its victims from having an opinion. Don’t work with this cunt though. I’ll be here to rip the piss out of you because it amuses me. As long as you keep talking bollocks and licking arses i’ll be here to make you cry. 

Cheers mate.   😢😢😭

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

But it should be run according to your moral narrative? Got it :rolleyes:

Aside from that I've no idea what you're on about. The facility to customise and select what is quotable does not exist. The quote function is either switched on or off across the boards.

You're like a gestalt entity of hitler, benito and pol pot but with an unkempt axe wound that even ray mears wouldn't brave with the sharpest machete and native trackers

• Like 1

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You tell her mate. You are perfectly entitled to call anybody who laughs at your ineptitude and adolescent outbursts, which nobody with a brain can resist taking the piss out of......er....... piss poor. It’s the ultimate insult guaranteed to shut some cunt up. Not quite up there with “racist” but I can see the way you are thinking. Poverty , obesity, disability excludes its victims from having an opinion. Don’t work with this cunt though. I’ll be here to rip the piss out of you because it amuses me. As long as you keep talking bollocks and licking arses i’ll be here to make you cry. 

Cheers mate.   😢😢😭

I've been running a book with a few other punters here to see who could rattle your pea sized brain the most and this month it was my turn.

Whats evident is your only comments are to moan about things you've no control over and never will have because you inhabit the very lowest rung of society, or to construct a piss poor repost to a little light ribbing 

You never disappoint 

You're like a gestalt entity of hitler, benito and pol pot but with an unkempt axe wound that even ray mears wouldn't brave with the sharpest machete and native trackers

...good to see that your quote facility works after all, but making inaccurate accusations is to be expected from the site's Mr Shouty.

I was more interested in your impotent bawling at Judgetwi.

51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've been running a book with a few other punters here to see who could rattle your pea sized brain the most and this month it was my turn.

Whats evident is your only comments are to moan about things you've no control over and never will have because you inhabit the very lowest rung of society, or to construct a piss poor repost to a little light ribbing 

You never disappoint 

Coming from a pompous fool who makes it his business to articulate his paranoia by constantly making sock-puppet accusations based on deductive abilities that would make even Inspector Clouseau wince, your comments are somewhat incongruous to say the least. I appreciate your metaphorical dick-swinging compensates your own self-admitted short-comings in the trouser department but really, you need to tone it down.

I would sleep with such an entity Stub. I wouldn't bother going up against the dead hand of censorship on here, it's like kicking shit.

☠️

59 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I would sleep with such an entity Stub. I wouldn't bother going up against the dead hand of censorship on here, it's like kicking shit.

☠️

I shaved my lockdown beard off today, Ratters. had it going since about a week before everything kicked off and now I'm regretting it. A month of sitting on my arse in the house eating takeaway hasn't been kind...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I shaved my lockdown beard off today, Ratters. had it going since about a week before everything kicked off and now I'm regretting it. A month of sitting on my arse in the house eating takeaway hasn't been kind...

I can only struggle to imagine.

giphy.gif

Guest judgetwi
On 26/04/2020 at 10:10, Stubby Pecker said:

Whats evident is your only comments are to moan about things you've no control over and never will have 

Well why would I moan about things I DO have control over brainbox? If I have control over it I can do something about it can’t I?

You haven’t really thought this through have you? Just stick to the  playground abuse mate and spare us your embarrassing philosophising. I can easily make you look like a dimmo without any help from you.

Cheers 😀