CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who talk to babies and animals in high pitched whiny voices

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

They haven’t got a clue what you’re saying so what’s the fucking point? I’ve started saying “ you’re going to die of Corbyn19 before you get a chance to scoff all those Easter eggs and become a fat useless, brain dead fucking snowflake wanker.”

It’s a harsh world but some cunt has gotta live in it.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drink less. Idiot.

A bit weak Hardman. How about......stop raping children! I’m sure that would go down much better with your fanboys.

Just a suggestion, what do I know?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drink less. Idiot.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

A bit weak Hardman. How about......stop raping children! I’m sure that would go down much better with your fanboys.

Just a suggestion, what do I know?

You two are fucking gold when you're trapped inside and over the legal driving limit. You should both do a show. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You two are fucking gold when you're trapped inside and over the legal driving limit. You should both do a show. 

I don’t drive.......unless you count a mobility scooter.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

They haven’t got a clue what you’re saying so what’s the fucking point? I’ve started saying “ you’re going to die of Corbyn19 before you get a chance to scoff all those Easter eggs and become a fat useless, brain dead fucking snowflake wanker.”

Did your mum speak to you like that?  I bet she still does.    She thinks you are a thick cunt.

we all do...

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This happens twice in life: when you're a baby and when you're a crumbly, sitting in your own shit and a low paid carer talks to you like you're 10 months old again. 

Poor thing. I now regret threatening to jizz on your tits in my perverse version of tiddlywinks. Your nipples must be operating as toe separators.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t drive.......unless you count a mobility scooter.

and when you're on the coach with the rest of the down syndrome sufferers, waving your arms around to wheels on the bus

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't be a fucking idiot. We don't need another Frank.

Hmmmm, have read some of Franks posts. Not sure I see similarities if i'm honest, but noted. 

2 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Cuntscorner: 'Two cunts enter, one cunt leaves'

Might regret this, but i'm going to give you a like for this Mad Max reference. Cunt.

Guest Stoolstabber500
2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Might regret this, but i'm going to give you a like for this Mad Max reference. Cunt.

Cheers 😉

On 12/04/2020 at 03:32, judgetwi said:

I've got to agree with on this one Jewdy. Most of the split arses I work with yet to fire out a Joshua or Dahlia (or a Callum or a Brittany) have pet dogs that are simply fur babies. Gabbling away to them in a high pitched squawk like they can actually understand english gets right on my tit ends. 

Guest judgetwi
On 12/04/2020 at 08:18, Monumental cunt said:

Did your mum speak to you like that?  I bet she still does.    She thinks you are a thick cunt.

we all do...

“We all do”.

My congratulations on being elected to be the chief wanker who can’t handle having the piss taken out of them. I’m sure somebody with your brains can think of a more appropriate title, given your bullshitter background. 😁

On 15/04/2020 at 23:29, judgetwi said:

“We all do”.

My congratulations on being elected to be the chief wanker who can’t handle having the piss taken out of them. I’m sure somebody with your brains can think of a more appropriate title, given your bullshitter background. 😁

Nibbles.... nibbles... lol 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Who’s a little retard?

Oh yes, is judge a little retard? Yeeeeees he is!

OH he is a little retard isn’t he? 

Mr Stickers, I have to inform you that some arsehole is impersonating you and making you look a right saddo, as you can see. None of my business, of course, but it might be a good idea if you cry like a girl to Mr(s) Roops.

No need to thank me.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Mr Stickers, I have to inform you that some arsehole is impersonating you and making you look a right saddo, as you can see. None of my business, of course, but it might be a good idea if you cry like a girl to Mr(s) Roops.

No need to thank me.

Fat wanker. 😂 

On 12/04/2020 at 08:18, Monumental cunt said:

we all do...

She died over 15 years ago..

hope you die soon.