CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Food rationing

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I woke up from a dream this morning that had Noel Edmonds talking on BBC news about something from what was clearly the command centre of a large nuclear bunker. There wasn't any sound but the scrolling headline at the bottom said something along the lines of "Countdown to nuclear launch imminent due to virus". Noel looked very smug about it all - the cunt.

If I turn out to be some sort of physic and my last weird dream I mentioned - the one where my face came off and I was scared to put it back on in case I got an infection - I think I might be seeing a future where I survive the nuclear apocalypse as a horrifically maimed, skull-faced villain with a Mad Max style army of gimp mutants who prowls the wasteland for the useless rich and famous cunts who were wealthy enough to afford personal fallout shelters in their back gardens.

Welcome to My World.. It aint so bad and you'll soon slot in if you ditch your accent and tidy yerself up a bit.  

Guest Bill Stickers
20 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Sounds like London. lul

I’m amazed you have the audacity to show your face on here after the hiding you got last time round.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Hey Panz, I see that nice Mr Varadkhar has lifted his stethoscope again after a few years as Teapot and intends to work his magic one day a week. Bad news for Daniel O’Donnell who no doubt will take a sales hit from Leo laying waste to whole town fulls of Mrs Doyle types with a stroke of his pen. At least he can ring the boyfriend if he gets stuck on a difficult spelling. Ass-pirin, perhaps, which as we know is taken tree times daily.

As political moves go he's playin a blinder lCS baby..makin boris look like a cowering buffoon..if such a thing is possible ..ya sound a bit narky today..did one of those fish things swim up yer lad n get stuck?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

As political moves go he's playin a blinder lCS baby..makin boris look like a cowering buffoon..if such a thing is possible ..ya sound a bit narky today..did one of those fish things swim up yer lad n get stuck?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

''Yer lad"... Mrs Doyle.

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Keep forgetting im on a hun site comrade eric baby..slide back into the native vernacular ..let me try again...oi..yuu..fak orf..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Gawd'n Bennit you fackin caaant!

🎵 knees up muvva braaahn.

('fak orf' is a bit, princess Anne)

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gawd'n Bennit you fackin caaant!

🎵 knees up muvva braaahn.

('fak orf' is a bit, princess Anne)

We get more beeb here than channel 4 or any of the regional stations..we work with what we have..id be fond of a bit of awfully posh skirt

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I’m amazed you have the audacity to show your face on here after the hiding you got last time round.

I don't know what you're talking about.Has the AIDS ravaged your mind?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I wake up every morning shitting myself that there'll be a court summons from the computer games industry on the welcome rug...

Games Workshop more specifically. If I ever got a threatening legal letter from them, I’d counter sue for all manner of things related to the noxious smell of BO permeating from the envelope.

23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've a spare pack of that poxy spiral shaped pasta shit,  if any of you wanna swap for a pack of Fusilli.

I’ve got some Morrison’s own brand Vindaloo beef curry in a tin that tastes like a pot of steaming dog shit with a hint of asian blokes cum....so just like the local curry house...very authentic.   Trade you for a bag of pasta, don’t wipe your stinking dick in it though.  I don’t want the cheesy small of parmisan.  

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’ve got some Morrison’s own brand Vindaloo beef curry in a tin that tastes like a pot of steaming dog shit with a hint of asian blokes cum....so just like the local curry house...very authentic.   Trade you for a bag of pasta, don’t wipe your stinking dick in it though.  I don’t want the cheesy small of parmisan.  

Another post where you compare foodstuff to jizz. 

Its 2020 Monumental. It’s perfectly ok to be openly gay now rather than dropping these covert signals. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another post where you compare foodstuff to jizz. 

Its 2020 Monumental. It’s perfectly ok to be openly gay now rather than dropping these covert signals. 

I know.... it’s ok to mention jizz as it’s your favourite tipple.   Just want you to feel all 2020 included in conversations.

On 05/04/2020 at 10:15, Bill Stickers said:

I would of thought a glass eyed, jingoistic idiot like you would be relishing this?

You can go back to the days of ration cards, malnourishment, and the blitz spirit you’ve wanked yourself dry over your entire life.

You could set up your own Dad’s Army regiment full of other geriatric boomer idiots. Together you can combat Chinese scientists or European bureaucrats or whoever else you’ve decided is the malevolent cause of coronavirus this week, who may be trying to infiltrate the home front.

When Deliveroo and Just Eat stop turning up to your lonely bedsit....and you have eaten all the cum stained tissues off your floor in a vain attempt to keep the hunger at bay..... you will remember the kind advice I gave you......     get as much food stored as you can.     The repercussions of this are going to be very far reaching into the next several years.   Importing coffee, sugar, tea, fruit and veg will be a thing of the past and your fast food requires massive imports of Palm oil that simply will not be available.    Iam not happy about this situation.... Iam not gloating.... iam very worried this shit is very real.     You simple millennial cunts don’t realize it yet.  You think all will switch back on next week and we will forget about it.......    have a good fucking think.  Just stop and fucking think for once in your life.  Don’t read a web page.... think in your own head.   What do you think the implications of millions of farmers and agricultural workers being ill or isolated or dead will mean to this years crops and next.   I talk to farmers, my next door neighbour is a farmer.   They are very fucking worried.   They have spring veg crops dying in the ground right now.  No Labour to pick and process the crops.     Go on have a think.... expand that problem to the wider world.     Now roll the clock forward to say autumn or next spring......    no Palm oil..... no take away.   Do you now get it?    Wake up you fucking thick cunt.  Just for once,

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

When Deliveroo and Just Eat stop turning up to your lonely bedsit....and you have eaten all the cum stained tissues off your floor in a vain attempt to keep the hunger at bay..... you will remember the kind advice I gave you......     get as much food stored as you can.     The repercussions of this are going to be very far reaching into the next several years.   Importing coffee, sugar, tea, fruit and veg will be a thing of the past and your fast food requires massive imports of Palm oil that simply will not be available.    Iam not happy about this situation.... Iam not gloating.... iam very worried this shit is very real.     You simple millennial cunts don’t realize it yet.  You think all will switch back on next week and we will forget about it.......    have a good fucking think.  Just stop and fucking think for once in your life.  Don’t read a web page.... think in your own head.   What do you think the implications of millions of farmers and agricultural workers being ill or isolated or dead will mean to this years crops and next.   I talk to farmers, my next door neighbour is a farmer.   They are very fucking worried.   They have spring veg crops dying in the ground right now.  No Labour to pick and process the crops.     Go on have a think.... expand that problem to the wider world.     Now roll the clock forward to say autumn or next spring......    no Palm oil..... no take away.   Do you now get it?    Wake up you fucking thick cunt.  Just for once,

We’d have plenty of labour to pick crops if you silly cunts hadn’t of voted for a half baked idea of brexit.

I’m not going to be told to sit and think by a man who thinks he knows more than the WHO by virtue of having an A-level.

You’ve proven around this whole coronavirus affair that you’re a thick, reactionary cunt. One of the timeless morons who’s inhabited human society since we climbed down from the trees on the Savannah.  

You’d have been the first out rioting when they changed the calendar format in the 18th century, thinking you’d had 11 days stolen from you. You’d be a Luddite smashing up the printing press or a caveman bemoaning the evils of stone tools. 

Shut the fuck up and remember your station, you village idiot cunt.

Some supply lines are at risk, but I sure as fuck won’t be listening to you for your third hand, poorly relayed information on the subject. You illiterate mouth breathing glue eater.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

We’d have plenty of labour to pick crops if you silly cunts hadn’t of voted for a half baked idea of brexit.

I’m not going to be told to sit and think by a man who thinks he knows more than the WHO by virtue of having an A-level.

You’ve proven around this whole coronavirus affair that you’re a thick, reactionary cunt. One of the timeless morons who’s inhabited human society since we climbed down from the trees on the Savannah.  

You’d have been the first out rioting when they changed the calendar format in the 18th century, thinking you’d had 11 days stolen from you. You’d be a Luddite smashing up the printing press or a caveman bemoaning the evils of stone tools. 

Some supply lines are at risk, but I sure as fuck won’t be listening to you for your third hand, poorly relayed information on the subject. You illiterate mouth breathing glue eater.

Rattled

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me, I nearly shat myself laughing at this demented Polly Toynbee diatribe. Leave it out for fucks sake!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, I nearly shat myself laughing at this demented Polly Toynbee diatribe. Leave it out for fucks sake!

I bet I’ll laugh harder when I see your diabetic bloated corpse being wheeled past on a gurney during an ITV segment on coronavirus in Dulwich, you mockney fraud. 

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I bet I’ll laugh harder when I see your diabetic bloated corpse being wheeled past on a gurney during an ITV segment on coronavirus in Dulwich, you mockney fraud. 

That's more like it billy. Your previous shit flinging pant piss-athon was a fucking embarrassment. Were you pissed or on a popper come down?

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's more like it billy. Your previous shit flinging pant piss-athon was a fucking embarrassment. Were you pissed or on a popper come down?

Why can’t it be both? 

On 07/04/2020 at 07:56, Monumental cunt said:

Stop wasting what’s left of your life on here you fucking dullard, get the pitchfork out and the torch flaming, dodge the black helicopters and UN soldiers keeping martial law in Cotswoldland, and set to with the real enemy. 5G masts are causing radiation stress to your cells and causing your lungs to eat themselves. Or at least that’s what David Icke was just now telling us all, I may have missed the vital point as I was too busy trying to reduce my laugh-induced hernia. If you care momentarily for your country, these things need to be felled in huge numbers across the land so I expect to see progress. Only when the country is down to its last bar of signal, collectively waving their Nokia 3310 at the sky, will we be free of this tyranny. No patriot would ever be found hunched over his laptop when the revolution comes calling. To battle!

Or something. 

• Like 2

On 08/04/2020 at 07:36, Last Cunt Standing said:

Stop wasting what’s left of your life on here you fucking dullard, get the pitchfork out and the torch flaming, dodge the black helicopters and UN soldiers keeping martial law in Cotswoldland, and set to with the real enemy. 5G masts are causing radiation stress to your cells and causing your lungs to eat themselves. Or at least that’s what David Icke was just now telling us all, I may have missed the vital point as I was too busy trying to reduce my laugh-induced hernia. If you care momentarily for your country, these things need to be felled in huge numbers across the land so I expect to see progress. Only when the country is down to its last bar of signal, collectively waving their Nokia 3310 at the sky, will we be free of this tyranny. No patriot would ever be found hunched over his laptop when the revolution comes calling. To battle!

Or something. 

Typical of your generation.... a post about food....and it’s pending problems of supply......and all you can think about is how many bars of signal you have on your phones.    What a fucking dead cunt you are.