CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Food rationing

Guest N/A

On 14/04/2020 at 11:13, Stubby Pecker said:

@Bill Stickers?

You've been handed your pathetic cock and balls on a silver platter here. All at the hands of a stoneclad dwelling northern savage in the limestone highlands. 

Up yer game or you'll be finished here. 

He’s such a wet cunt.... he never started.... never mind being finished.  Lame cunt at best.  I wish he would just fuck off as well.  I’m bored of him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove
On 05/04/2020 at 01:35, Monumental cunt said:

Food rationing...... you may all joke and be thinking this is Not going to happen ever in your lifetime. But it’s here and it’s going to get worse you cunts.   Forget the land of milk and honey... those days are rapidly coming to a close.    As the virus takes a grip in third world and developing countries many of the basic ingredients in our food chain will simply run short and will go to the highest bidder what is left.     Populations in most developing agricultural countries cannot successfully isolate, they are too densely packed in their small huts and villages with poor sanitation and little access to ventilators and hospitals.     So the workforce are going to be decimated.  This will mean the main crops of Palm oil, sugar, bananas, beef, rice, chocolate, coffee, orange juice, will all suffer this year and into next years planting and harvesting.    Even in the uk farmers are concerned that crops could go un harvested if the supply of healthy Labour is not available due to prolonged lockdown, illness, or a lack of desire for people to travel and work following this bat flu cunts trick.    So I think you may have enjoyed your last nuggets and fries for a while, enjoy your last ever Easter egg and stock up on rice, tea and coffee..... because India, South America and Africa  is about to lose about 20% of its farming population for the next couple of years harvests as this bat shit continues to flare up in the rural villages of the food producing countries.    

it was 1954 before Britain stopped rationing after WWII. .......  this shit will be just as bad.

on the up side there are some fat cunts out there who are about to be put on the slimming world weight watchers diet and they don’t know it yet.  Fat cunts.

embargoed-0001-thursday-2-april-dig-for-victory-e28093-grow-you-own-vegetables-credit-imperial-war-museum.jpg0123a74511a116050cd7cd0730ccba03.jpgphoto-1127-2013-conserve-sugar-poster.pngb0f05696db5c9712db8f5b94eb0385a6.jpg  1503.jpg 

Edited by 'eavensabove
DIPPING ME MASK IN DETOL FOR A MINUTE OR TWO.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

did you hear this down "The Thalidomide Arms" Jewdy?

😁😁😂🤣 Thalidomide Arms!..... you’re such a wag Herr Oberst, I don’t know where you get them from. Here’s one I heard down the Synagogue. You’ll like this, trust me.

A communist, a tramp and an anti Semite walk into a pub.

The barman says “what can I get you Mr Corbyn?”

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

😁😁😂🤣 Thalidomide Arms!..... you’re such a wag Herr Oberst, I don’t know where you get them from. Here’s one I heard down the Synagogue. You’ll like this, trust me.

A communist, a tramp and an anti Semite walk into a pub.

The barman says “what can I get you Mr Corbyn?”

😆