CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Food rationing

Guest N/A

On 07/04/2020 at 08:59, Bill Stickers said:

We’d have plenty of labour to pick crops if you silly cunts hadn’t of voted for a half baked idea of brexit.

I’m not going to be told to sit and think by a man who thinks he knows more than the WHO by virtue of having an A-level.

You’ve proven around this whole coronavirus affair that you’re a thick, reactionary cunt. One of the timeless morons who’s inhabited human society since we climbed down from the trees on the Savannah.  

You’d have been the first out rioting when they changed the calendar format in the 18th century, thinking you’d had 11 days stolen from you. You’d be a Luddite smashing up the printing press or a caveman bemoaning the evils of stone tools. 

Shut the fuck up and remember your station, you village idiot cunt.

Some supply lines are at risk, but I sure as fuck won’t be listening to you for your third hand, poorly relayed information on the subject. You illiterate mouth breathing glue eater.

Point 1 x Brexit or no Brexit does not affect the supply of Labour to pick vegetables this spring when the world is completely in lockdown. You fucking thick cunt.  Where have you been this past few months???? Idiot.

Point 2 - the W H O have been found to be a complete fucking waste of time. Their existence and funding has seriously called into question. It will no doubt be completely overhauled if not disbanded after this shit fest it has presided over.  No fucking GCSE required to see that you fucking cretin.  Where have you been this past few months??? Fucking idiot.

Point 3 x far from being reactionary, I had already stored food and supplies even toilet roll way before the shit hit the fan.  I have even gone on record as saying the actual death toll isn’t all that bad.  Which it isn’t....we are just about at ten thousand.   It’s not millions.  Thanks to the NHS and the organization of this country.   However the reaction by the press is fucking hysterical.    One thing Iam worried about is long term affects on the economy.  That’s not going to be fun...neither will be the shortages on imported foods.

Point 4 x you simply went off on a rant there about the changing of the calendar for some reason ...by the way it was way earlier than the 18th century when the Gregorian calander change came into affect...you fucking thick cunt.  Is new year still in March for you?  Now go and switch the Telly on I think you might find Channel 4 is available.

Point 5 x you agree with me that there will no doubt be a problem with supplies of foods going forward.  Such as chocolate, bananas, sugar and Palm oil. So no fast foods for the masses,   You’ve had your last chicken nugget for a while fat cunt.

On 07/04/2020 at 08:59, Bill Stickers said:

Some supply lines are at risk, but I sure as fuck won’t be listening to you for your third hand, poorly relayed information on the subject. You illiterate mouth breathing glue eater.

Oh irony!!  RELAID is the correct past participle of relay, you illiterate mouth breathing glue eater.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Oh irony!!  RELAID is the correct past participle of relay, you illiterate mouth breathing glue eater.

Incorrect, you thick cunt.

Both are valid words but relaid is more applicable for laying something down, i.e. tarmac.

Relayed is more appropriate for passing on a message. Why do you think a race where a baton is passed is called a relay?

It’s not called a relaid station in broadcasting is it? It’s.. you guessed it, a RELAY station.

Do you want to have another go at punching up tomorrow? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Incorrect, you thick cunt.

Both are valid words but relaid is more applicable for laying something down, i.e. tarmac.

Relayed is more appropriate for passing on a message. Why do you think a race where a baton is passed is called a relay?

It’s not called a relaid station in broadcasting is it? It’s.. you guessed it, a RELAY station.

Do you want to have another go at punching up tomorrow? 

Oh dear, oh dear. Do you actually know what a past participle is, child? I know school's out but for fucks sake. 

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Rattled?

Guest Bill Stickers

I’m actually happy to concede the point about it not being a relaid station as I accept the tense is incorrect.

But only if I get a full and frank written apology from you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I’m actually happy to concede the point about it not being a relaid station as I accept the tense is incorrect.

Idiot. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Idiot. 

Stay out of this eavens, you’re out of your depth.

Leave the fully evolved humans to discuss grammar and etymology.

Monosyllabic grunting specimens like you are naturally disqualified.

18 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're being mean, Bill. Let's not forget 'Eav was David Bowie's chief biographer, which is why he also deserves credit for consistently concealing his lexical genius and coming across as a Bulgarian street donkey at Aintree. 

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're being mean, Bill. Let's not forget 'Eav was David Bowie's chief biographer, which is why he also deserves credit for consistently concealing his lexical genius and coming across as a Bulgarian street donkey at Aintree. 

What’s your prediction on Cunty’s next move?

In my opinion the smart bet is that he’s going to contest the integrity of dictionary.com, then go very quiet when I demonstrate relayed exists in both the Miriam Webster and Oxford dictionaries.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What’s your prediction on Cunty’s next move?

In my opinion the smart bet is that he’s going to contest the integrity of dictionary.com, then go very quiet when I demonstrate relayed exists in both the Miriam Webster and Oxford dictionaries.

I suspect he'll be too busy raking in the cash, making the most of the warm weather, keeping the statutory 2m social distancing gap while flogging cheap Chinese ornaments from the back of his static home. Even the most educated and successful have hit hard times.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you want me to go the whole hog and dress like an unbelievably camp gay man wearing a wig and convey my apology using the medium of dance in a shitty video?, with a creme bin in the background, naturally.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you want me to go the whole hog and dress like an unbelievably camp gay man wearing a wig and convey my apology using the medium of dance in a shitty video?, with a creme bin in the background, naturally.

Yes. Yes, I do. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I was damned more than just that, and it was (and still is) a darn sight more than you'll ever accomplish... Here's me latest publication, penned with you in mind, you jealous Buffoon. Yep, jealous as fuck you are. 

0b781561296c0a53a5bb583d04766181.jpg 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Let me know when you need assistance. 

'eavens (with an apostofley)

On 12/04/2020 at 08:16, Monumental cunt said:

Point 1 x Brexit or no Brexit does not affect the supply of Labour to pick vegetables this spring when the world is completely in lockdown. You fucking thick cunt.  Where have you been this past few months???? Idiot.

Point 2 - the W H O have been found to be a complete fucking waste of time. Their existence and funding has seriously called into question. It will no doubt be completely overhauled if not disbanded after this shit fest it has presided over.  No fucking GCSE required to see that you fucking cretin.  Where have you been this past few months??? Fucking idiot.

Point 3 x far from being reactionary, I had already stored food and supplies even toilet roll way before the shit hit the fan.  I have even gone on record as saying the actual death toll isn’t all that bad.  Which it isn’t....we are just about at ten thousand.   It’s not millions.  Thanks to the NHS and the organization of this country.   However the reaction by the press is fucking hysterical.    One thing Iam worried about is long term affects on the economy.  That’s not going to be fun...neither will be the shortages on imported foods.

Point 4 x you simply went off on a rant there about the changing of the calendar for some reason ...by the way it was way earlier than the 18th century when the Gregorian calander change came into affect...you fucking thick cunt.  Is new year still in March for you?  Now go and switch the Telly on I think you might find Channel 4 is available.

Point 5 x you agree with me that there will no doubt be a problem with supplies of foods going forward.  Such as chocolate, bananas, sugar and Palm oil. So no fast foods for the masses,   You’ve had your last chicken nugget for a while fat cunt.

@Bill Stickers?

You've been handed your pathetic cock and balls on a silver platter here. All at the hands of a stoneclad dwelling northern savage in the limestone highlands. 

Up yer game or you'll be finished here. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Bill Stickers?

You've been handed your pathetic cock and balls on a silver platter here. All at the hands of a stoneclad dwelling northern savage in the limestone highlands. 

Up yer game or you'll be finished here. 

If having my arse handed to me is defined as being presented with a chunk of text that seems to resemble War and Peace, plagarised by a developmentally stunted orangutang.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
54 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If having my arse handed to me is defined as being presented with a chunk of text that seems to resemble War and Peace, plagarised by a developmentally stunted orangutang.

That still puts him about 4000 rungs higher than you in the chain. You're still flapping uncontrollably on the fucking beach 300 million years ago. That *Orangutan* can at least spell. 

41 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

30 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

That still puts him about 4000 rungs higher than you in the chain. Your still flapping uncontrollably on the fucking beach 300 million years ago. That *Orangutan* can at least spell. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For fucks sake Bill. Not in front of the yearlings.

Good work gents. I'll be fucked if I'm wasting 3 likes on you cunts but it's good to see the corner functioning properly 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

That still puts him about 4000 rungs higher than you in the chain. You're still flapping uncontrollably on the fucking beach 300 million years ago. That *Orangutan* can at least spell. 

This almost made me laugh. Stubby, take notes.

On 05/04/2020 at 08:35, Monumental cunt said:

Food rationing...... you may all joke and be thinking this is Not going to happen ever in your lifetime. Even in the uk farmers are concerned that crops could go un harvested if the supply of healthy Labour is not available due to prolonged lockdown, illness, or a lack of desire for people to travel and work following this bat flu cunts trick. 

Fret Ye not MC, I hear only this morning that 450 Romanians are en route to Stansted as we speak to pick the fruit and pull the turnips. Furloughed Brits all too busy counting their gold bullion and sipping mint juleps on the porch to do any actual work it seems. I do hope Big Nige is there to meet them off the plane and buy them all a welcome drink, perhaps Tim Martin could help out with some unused stock. What a fucking shitshow. 

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fret Ye not MC, I hear only this morning that 450 Romanians are en route to Stansted as we speak to pick the fruit and pull the turnips. Furloughed Brits all too busy counting their gold bullion and sipping mint juleps on the porch to do any actual work it seems. I do hope Big Nige is there to meet them off the plane and buy them all a welcome drink, perhaps Tim Martin could help out with some unused stock. What a fucking shitshow. 

Yes.... but at least they will all be in isolation on remote farms in Norfolk..... unlike the cunts next door who have had visitors and friends and family round Willy billy everyday.  I hope they all die.  The Neighbours that is.   A few fit slim Romanians, not got a problem with. It’s the fat cunts next door. Thinking it’s a BBQ holiday.  Cunts