CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ITV cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Tonight 9.00 pm ITV 2

Movie.

Contagion....Modern day medical horror.Worldwide epidemic with no cure. With Matt Damon and Gwyeth Paltrow.

Strap yourselves in..

Or, ditch goofy neon gaylord ITV and get Netflix, search 'Pandemic' and watch in terror at this documentary series released weeks before this virus went fucking postal. Scary shit.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Tonight 9.00 pm ITV 2

Movie.

Contagion....Modern day medical horror.Worldwide epidemic with no cure. With Matt Damon and Gwyeth Paltrow.

Strap yourselves in..

More brainwashing. Gov't does it's best, hindered by the peasants and some cunt who points out that the Gov't is going to look out for themselves and let the population die in their hovels. 

This has been screened at the request of our government.. by Saturday, the country will be in a frenzy and they can declare martial law and really control us.

This is like dropping a thermic lance into a swimming pool full of boiling oil.. lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More brainwashing. Gov't does it's best, hindered by the peasants and some cunt who points out that the Gov't is going to look out for themselves and let the population die in their hovels. 

This has been screened at the request of our government.. by Saturday, the country will be in a frenzy and they can declare martial law and really control us.

This is like dropping a thermic lance into a swimming pool full of boiling oil.. lol

Like I said Eric, some rozzers out and about being their charming selves will upset someone and it will fucking explode. 

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Like I said Eric, some rozzers out and about being their charming selves will upset someone and it will fucking explode. 

I bet every police station in London have already pre-set the coordinates for Brixton into the sat-navs of their riot wagons.

fuzzy-wuzzy Armageddon. Lol

🗡⚰️🔪💰📺🚔🔪

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right fuck it. Sunday lunch time @ Swindon ice rink just after I've splattered bills teeth across the car park, we all meet, tooled up and take on the illuminati 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up 'Smoky the war dog' on Wikipedia. Only 7 inches tall, but the hardest dog ever. 

Fucking hell. Smokey, war hero, blindfold tightrope walker, all round superstar. Top Dog.

Reminds me of Lucky, our dog when I was a kid. He got run over.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not that sort of hook. It's a machete with a hooked end for hacking up vegetation. That's why you can't be in the 'AIDS-Team'..

Your Swan-Morton scalpel just won't cut it.

(see what I did there)

I know what it is and what its used for. I'm a fucking gypsy. I couldn't think of any hard bastard from farming. I mean Jethro Tull hardly sounds hard does it.