CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheeled Warrior Tanni

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've always wondered; do wheelchair users become selfish cunts or are they like that before they have to use wheelchairs? Bit like BMW drivers. 

Interesting postulate Gypo.

I've yet to meet a pleasant anthropomorphic creature, whose motility is afforded by means of wheels. As for the profoundly deaf, they're just cunts.

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've yet to meet a pleasant anthropomorphic creature, whose motility is afforded by means of wheels. As for the profoundly deaf, they're just cunts.

Very true @ratcum, but I have to admit that I would willingly have full sexual intercourse with any consenting adult in a wheelchair,  providing they supplied the WD40

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This vile little demi-human is crying all over the news today because she “was forced to crawl” off a train. She gets fuck all sympathy from me here, not least because she actually got some medals for rolling once, so if any cunt is qualified to get off a train it’s her.

It turns out that she had arranged for assistance on arriving at Kings Cross on the 19:15 from Leeds. However, the pinch-faced pixie missed that train and travelled on a later one instead, and couldn’t be bothered to let anyone know. She then refused help from station staff on arrival because “they were just cleaners”. Funnily enough, she found time to take pictures of the platform and her luggage to use as evidence of her martyrdom afterwards.

If I was in charge of LNER then rather than apologise I’d ban the genetically defective squint little troll from ever travelling on one of my trains ever again.

She booked a train specifically with wheelchair access, which she then missed. It also appears as though she refused help that was offered to her.

It seems odd she had to "crawl off" the train because a station as huge as King's Cross would obviously have had plenty of footfall/people volunteering to help (public or LNER), which she could have taken advantage of. And waiting 16 minutes... big deal. That's just a short time in which she obviously got herself wound up to the point of applying for an advanced degree in martyrdom.

If there is a mild defence from her perspective, LNER employees should never have put her on a later train while promising wheelchair assistance if it wasn't communicated properly to the destination, however, had she not been late in the first place, none of this would have ever happened.

She's landed Sky News & This Morning TV interviews and she's in the papers, so my best guess is she's already a few grand better off, which means she can afford a taxi from Leeds to London next time.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

She booked a train specifically with wheelchair access, which she then missed. It also appears as though she refused help that was offered to her.

It seems odd she had to "crawl off" the train because a station as huge as King's Cross would obviously have had plenty of footfall/people volunteering to help (public or LNER), which she could have taken advantage of. And waiting 16 minutes... big deal. That's just a short time in which she obviously got herself wound up to the point of applying for an advanced degree in martyrdom.

If there is a mild defence from her perspective, LNER employees should never have put her on a later train while promising wheelchair assistance if it wasn't communicated properly to the destination, however, had she not been late in the first place, none of this would have ever happened.

She's landed Sky News & This Morning TV interviews and she's in the papers, so my best guess is she's already a few grand better off, which means she can afford a taxi from Leeds to London next time.

Nailed it 👍

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Indeed DC, it's just so tempting to shout "She's fine, don't catch her!!" when I tip her out of the train.

Funnily enough I was only last night boning up on the best way to kill yourself apart from drinking bleach and it is literally putting your neck on the line.  Or your spouse's.

I’ve always been fond of you, Mike…devoted, selfless, caring and as warped and twisted as the wife’s legs. Whatever has rendered her fucked, I genuinely hope my missus gets it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I am profoundly deaf on the right hand side .. are you implying that I am only half a cunt?

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This vile little demi-human is crying all over the news today because she “was forced to crawl” off a train. She gets fuck all sympathy from me here, not least because she actually got some medals for rolling once, so if any cunt is qualified to get off a train it’s her.

It turns out that she had arranged for assistance on arriving at Kings Cross on the 19:15 from Leeds. However, the pinch-faced pixie missed that train and travelled on a later one instead, and couldn’t be bothered to let anyone know. She then refused help from station staff on arrival because “they were just cleaners”. Funnily enough, she found time to take pictures of the platform and her luggage to use as evidence of her martyrdom afterwards.

If I was in charge of LNER then rather than apologise I’d ban the genetically defective squint little troll from ever travelling on one of my trains ever again.

Sitting duck for a rapey spook.

• Like 1

She could be on a loser with his one .. refusing help from station staff could breach the "what is reasonable" part of the DDA legislation .. depends on how astute LNER's solicitors are.

Have you never been legless when getting off a train?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d like you to get legless under one. lol.

They don't like able bodied people using their special "Disabled" toilets.   I was also barred entry to the women's toilet despite the fact a black guy had taken up residence in there (presumably discharging a bowel evacuation the size of Lagos) shortly before I was accosted by the jobsworth in charge.   I protested that it was not my fault the men's toilet was broken and I suffered from bladder incontinence.   Then a black face popped out of the women's door!   Voila!  I thought. 

2 hours ago, Miles said:

She could be on a loser with his one .. refusing help from station staff could breach the "what is reasonable" part of the DDA legislation .. depends on how astute LNER's solicitors are.

Her Ladyshit will probably rely on noblesse largesse and "How's your father" with a giant portion of arse licking "It's a privilege to breath the same air as Your Ladyshit emits from her nose and nether regions" to get her case through the narrow cracks of power controlled by Sir Fucktwit and Lord Moneybags. 

None of whom have any black relations or inter racial marriages in their hereditary "community" - pure white, fucking filthy rich inherited wealth white. 

19 hours ago, Miles said:

I am profoundly deaf on the right hand side .. are you implying that I am only half a cunt?

I'd like to say, that in my considered opinion, you are a complete cunt, and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

2 hours ago, and said:

I'd like to say, that in my considered opinion, you are a complete cunt, and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

The only fight you’d get involed in is at the ‘Labrador Ring Sniffing Championship’ at ‘lightweight’ too. Weird little wanker. Be gone.