CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Govermunt Maffs

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

If only 30% of people in my market town of 8500 venture out for any of the reasons permitted, taking into account the inaccessibility of most of it due to closures, means that on average in any single hour  (a generous 14 hours daytime period given here) 182.1 people are out and about in a very small area. This doesn't even take into account those taking trips out more than once for separate permitted reasons. In several suburbs of London, where there is only one park within walking distance and closures all over, this figure is going to be much higher. All of the reasons for going out are reasons most of us would choose when off work at the weekend anyway.

These are gatherings Boris. Back to school you fucking buffoon.

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Its an open site, cunt. If I have posted something boring, the community will let me know. Don't mind being called out for shite. Now, go unchain those male prostitutes, take a pill and wash it down with that cum you keep in empty cups of petit filous. Oaf.

Go easy on jugg ears old boy, he's a total fuckwit whose harrowing life permits him to act like a total cunt.

He spent his life saving getting to the UK from some near Asian shite pit (Turkmenistan probably) only for his swarthy arse to be sold to Eddie so he could work in his car wash 15 hours a day then get chained up in a caravan all night

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Go easy on jugg ears old boy, he's a total fuckwit whose harrowing life permits him to act like a total cunt.

He spent his life saving getting to the UK from some near Asian shite pit (Turkmenistan probably) only for his swarthy arse to be sold to Eddie so he could work in his car wash 15 hours a day then get chained up in a caravan all night

I read this nom back. It is fucking boring. Also, it seems he has done little more than rock back and forth with a helmet on for the entirety of his adult life, so maybe I should let up on the thick cunt. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

) only for his swarthy arse to be sold to Eddie so he could work in his car wash 15 hours a day then get chained up in a caravan all night

In the immortal words of the great Mark ‘chopper’ Read ‘ Your generosity will be your fucking downfall one day mate.”

41 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I read this nom back. It is fucking boring. Also, it seems he has done little more than rock back and forth with a helmet on for the entirety of his adult life, so maybe I should let up on the thick cunt. 

Strictly speaking, especially under the new mumsnet lite regime, he's broken many a rule and deserves to be thrown in the cooler for round the clock fisting, no lube

The unfortunate cunt deserves pity though, he's got it hard enough being violated by a drunken walrus like Eddie every night

Just now, King Billy said:

In the immortal words of the great Mark ‘chopper’ Read. “your generosity will be your fucking downfall one day mate.”

Neville bloody Bartos!

One of my faves, @Eric Cuntman will agree

His books are worth a read- he's a funny, albeit highly disturbed, cunt. And a very good bullshiter 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Why would I shoot him and then drive him to hospital? It's idiotic, it would defeat the object of shooting him in the first place'

“You’ve never done nothing good in your life Chopper.”

”Well I bashed you up. That was good.”

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Why would I shoot him and then drive him to hospital? It's idiotic, it would defeat the object of shooting him in the first place'

"I realise its not a fashion competition your honour, but if he'd have worn what he was gonna wear, you'd have given him 20 years for bad taste"

21 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

If only 30% of people in my market town of 8500 venture out for any of the reasons permitted, taking into account the inaccessibility of most of it due to closures, means that on average in any single hour  (a generous 14 hours daytime period given here) 182.1 people are out and about in a very small area. This doesn't even take into account those taking trips out more than once for separate permitted reasons. In several suburbs of London, where there is only one park within walking distance and closures all over, this figure is going to be much higher. All of the reasons for going out are reasons most of us would choose when off work at the weekend anyway.

These are gatherings Boris. Back to school you fucking buffoon.

As long as the total accumulation of footpaths and other pedestrianised areas in your shitty market town  is greater than 362.2 metres you've got nothing to worry about even if they decide to conga through the streets 2metres apart from one another.

21 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As long as the total accumulation of footpaths and other pedestrianised areas in your shitty market town  is greater than 362.2 metres you've got nothing to worry about even if they decide to conga through the streets 2metres apart from one another.

Einstein was a clever cunt!

Just now, King Billy said:

He was great in Dads Army.

After WW2, he was working as a scientific advisor to the government, specifically in matters of nutrition. His proposed solution to the post war protein shortage, was to make blood pudding out of the vast stockpiles of blood donated for the war effort. 

Proposal rejected on moral grounds.. well, they fucking asked. Ungrateful cunts.