CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

God’s wrath

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

On 30th September 1999 in Tokaimura, Japan there was an accident at a uranium reprocessing plant where they'd decided to bypass all safety measures and simply pour uranyl nitrate into the precipitation tank with a bucket, overfilling the tank and causing critical mass and releasing large amounts of radiation into the room they were working.

The worst casualty was a man named Hisashi Ouchi, who'd been the one on top of the ladder pouring the solution into the tank. At first he simply started vomiting from the exposure, which would later be found to be over one hundred times the lethal dosage. By the time they got him to the hospital his eyes were slightly red, within a few days his stomach was starting to bulge out as the lining of his intestines started to die, however he was still in relatively good spirits, joking with staff and fully lucid, however behind the scenes at the hospital treating him the decision had already been made to use him as a test subject to study the effects of extreme levels of neutron radiation on the human body.

Every one of Hisashi's chromosomes had been damaged beyond recognition meaning his immune system was simply receiving a constant cascade of Error 404 reports from his body. He was moved to a special clean room to prolong his life as he slowly and painfully began to rot away where he lay, experiencing every second of agony as the many indifferent medical experts ran constant tests and observations on him, begging tearfully for them to let him die until they forced a breathing tube down his throat when the walls of his airways collapsed after turning into nothing more than a bloody, sponge like substance, and even then he was still awake and conscious to every single needle prick, bandage change and skin graft they exposed him to in order to "save" him. Eventually he started to shit out his own intestines in a thick bloody diarrhoea, his eyelids had decayed to the point that his eyes remained open even when he was asleep and after two months he suffered thee heart attacks and seemed to suffer severe brain damage as a result - even though he was not responsive to people calling his name anymore his eyes still reacted to light, suggesting some level of brain function still present.

By day 83 the majority of the drugs that had been keeping him alive had been stopped, the loss of blood to the surface of his body left him covered in mould. He was finally allowed to die hours later.

Maybe if poor Ouchi had some of your extra chromosomes he could have pulled through...

I'd like to see this regime applied to Harvey Wankstain Killer. Not to the loathsome slug himself, but to his 5 children. He'd be made to watch their suffering and I in turn would be watching him. The power of my shattering hategasm would probably kill me but I'd die happy

🕳️

• Like 1

Guest Monaco Slim
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

On 30th September 1999 in Tokaimura, Japan there was an accident at a uranium reprocessing plant where they'd decided to bypass all safety measures and simply pour uranyl nitrate into the precipitation tank with a bucket, overfilling the tank and causing critical mass and releasing large amounts of radiation into the room they were working.

The worst casualty was a man named Hisashi Ouchi, who'd been the one on top of the ladder pouring the solution into the tank. At first he simply started vomiting from the exposure, which would later be found to be over one hundred times the lethal dosage. By the time they got him to the hospital his eyes were slightly red, within a few days his stomach was starting to bulge out as the lining of his intestines started to die, however he was still in relatively good spirits, joking with staff and fully lucid, however behind the scenes at the hospital treating him the decision had already been made to use him as a test subject to study the effects of extreme levels of neutron radiation on the human body.

Every one of Hisashi's chromosomes had been damaged beyond recognition meaning his immune system was simply receiving a constant cascade of Error 404 reports from his body. He was moved to a special clean room to prolong his life as he slowly and painfully began to rot away where he lay, experiencing every second of agony as the many indifferent medical experts ran constant tests and observations on him, begging tearfully for them to let him die until they forced a breathing tube down his throat when the walls of his airways collapsed after turning into nothing more than a bloody, sponge like substance, and even then he was still awake and conscious to every single needle prick, bandage change and skin graft they exposed him to in order to "save" him. Eventually he started to shit out his own intestines in a thick bloody diarrhoea, his eyelids had decayed to the point that his eyes remained open even when he was asleep and after two months he suffered thee heart attacks and seemed to suffer severe brain damage as a result - even though he was not responsive to people calling his name anymore his eyes still reacted to light, suggesting some level of brain function still present.

By day 83 the majority of the drugs that had been keeping him alive had been stopped, the loss of blood to the surface of his body left him covered in mould. He was finally allowed to die hours later.

Maybe if poor Ouchi had some of your extra chromosomes he could have pulled through...

tl;dr

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I bet he still looked better than Frank 

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:
On 21/03/2020 at 02:42, Monaco Slim said:

Are you sure he died? RK. There was a Japanese cunt taking selfies  on the zebra crossing at Abbey Rd. in St. John’s Wood yesterday. I couldn’t help but notice, while I was sitting waiting for the daft cunt to get off the road that he had all the symptoms you’ve described above. At the time I did think to myself. “He doesn’t look well him,”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Are you sure he died? RK. There was a Japanese cunt taking selfies  on the zebra crossing at Abbey Rd. in St. John’s Wood yesterday. I couldn’t help but notice, while I was sitting waiting for the daft cunt to get off the road that he had all the symptoms you’ve described above. At the time I did think to myself. “He doesn’t look well him,”

Must've been your imagination. Asians are incredibly healthy people after all....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Did he look yellowy? 

52 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Punkape told me spunk tastes like salty egg whites. Is this true?

Don’t know about that but I don’t think your avatar is going to attract many friends around here. Strange choice but I suppose a yellowman would be worse at the moment. 

• Like 1