CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Layla Moran MP

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Looks like a cunt, talks like a cunt, acts like a cunt......QED.

After less than 3 years in Parliament Layla has put herself forward as the next leader of the Lib Dims. Well, why not? She proudly boasts of being the first “pansexual” MP. For those of you not right on like me, “pansexual” means fuck anything, anywhere, anytime. 

Believe it or not Layla once had a boyfriend. ( well, a male of some description anyway) Unfortunately she was arrested for beating the shit out of him but the bloke decided to drop the charges and do  a runner instead. Sensible man, he should be an MP. 

Well done to the good people of Oxford West and Abingdon for voting for this fucked up freak, not once...... but twice! You must be proud of yourselves.........you muggy fucking cunts. 

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

For those of you not right on like me, “pansexual” means fuck anything, anywhere, anytime. 

Following in the proud Liberal tradition of Big Cyril Smyth and dozens of other deviant libtard politicians.  At least their party conference can still carry on this year regardless of the Yellow Fever. Only gatherings of five or more are being banned. There’s still three tickets available I think.

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Jeremy Thorpe was a cunt.

All Lib Dem’s are cunts. That’s the only attribute needed to join. I was really shocked the day after the election to find out that Jo Swineson wasn’t PM and we were still leaving the EU. Only 314 MPs short. Hit the post. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Looks like a cunt, talks like a cunt, acts like a cunt......QED.

After less than 3 years in Parliament Layla has put herself forward as the next leader of the Lib Dims. Well, why not? She proudly boasts of being the first “pansexual” MP. For those of you not right on like me, “pansexual” means fuck anything, anywhere, anytime. 

Believe it or not Layla once had a boyfriend. ( well, a male of some description anyway) Unfortunately she was arrested for beating the shit out of him but the bloke decided to drop the charges and do  a runner instead. Sensible man, he should be an MP. 

Well done to the good people of Oxford West and Abingdon for voting for this fucked up freak, not once...... but twice! You must be proud of yourselves.........you muggy fucking cunts. 

So let me get this straight; a pansexual will fuck a member of the opposite sex, a person of their own sex, a person of the opposite sex who's now a member of their sex and a person of their sex who's now a person of the opposite sex? 

I'm fucking confused. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well done to the good people of Oxford West and Abingdon for voting for this fucked up freak, not once...... but twice! 

Oxford West has affordable student housing, and since the bar has been significantly lowered in terms of brains required to attend university, alongside the introduction of philosophical 'ethics' type degrees, gay-spastic-talk has become the primary language. 

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So let me get this straight; a pansexual will fuck a member of the opposite sex, a person of their own sex, a person of the opposite sex who's now a member of their sex and a person of their sex who's now a person of the opposite sex? 

I'm fucking confused. 

Throw 'chair legs.....rhino horns......gearsticks......those little rubber thingies that go in the bottom of trumpets....oh an miscellaneous' into the mix and where's your confusion at then?

I think she just runs at stuff with a wide-on the size of Cheddar Gorge.

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't that Velma from Scooby Doo?

Nope, she had massive tits (or was that just my imagination?) and would undoubtedly be a good shag. Ms Moran probably won't fuck anything unless it's changed sex a few dozen times and identifies as non-human being or some other made up shite

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell.

I dont fucking know do I? 

When I was a kid I watched Tom and Jerry. I hated any shite that Hannah Barbera put out. I then watched the shit what my kids watched; Blues Clues, Rosie and Jim, Pob. Now all I see with my grandkids is Paw Patrol (I fucking hate Chase), In the Night Garden (I fucking hate Makka Pakka) and Bing ( I fucking hate that rabbit).  

Mel Blanc was a cunt.