CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super cunts who use the word 'absolutely' too much.

'Oh, yeah, absolutely' 

'Absolutely, yeah.'

These - Starbucks dwelling, skinny jeaned, Sheeran listening, Corden watching, bandwagon jumping, moisturiser wearing, Daniel Craig's James Bond admiring - bags of cum on legs can go and

CUNT RIGHT OFF.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd have them and cunts who say "cool" flogged with a rubber hose. 

A set of road spikes weilded by a coked up Geoff Capes '81' would be better. 

23 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

A set of road spikes weilded by a coked up Geoff Capes '81' would be better. 

Those were the days. WSM has all got a bit formulaic. They used to throw in some oddball events back then. Bending iron bars and pulling rowing boats up a beach etc'.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those were the days. WSM has all got a bit formulaic. They used to throw in some oddball events back then. Bending iron bars and pulling rowing boats up a beach etc'.

Taking a lead from the ECB and the FA, Channel Five are showing the Worlds’ Strongest Woman in July. Featuring Strappa Dicktomi, The Italian favourite, who’ll lift seven full bags of shopping and steam a knife-edge crease in your Levi’s, before dazzlingly assembling a Billy Bookcase with her Penis. 

If she ever visits East Anglia I hope she can recognise the sound of a chloroform bottle being opened in the back of a Bedford Rascal. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Taking a lead from the ECB and the FA, Channel Five are showing the Worlds’ Strongest Woman in July. Featuring Strappa Dicktomi, The Italian favourite, who’ll lift seven full bags of shopping and steam a knife-edge crease in your Levi’s, before dazzlingly assembling a Billy Bookcase with her Penis. 

If she ever visits East Anglia I hope she can recognise the sound of a chloroform bottle being opened in the back of a Bedford Rascal. 

I was going to put a few quid on the Serbian hammer thrower Anna Rexia but she seemed to have lost weight recently. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Allan Crossley used to be a good mate of mine back in the day. I don’t know if you ever knew him. He won Britain’s Strongest man way back then and worked loads of doors round London for a long time. A fellow countryman of mine and a top geezer. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Allan Crossley used to be a good mate of mine back in the day. I don’t know if you ever knew him. He won Britain’s Strongest man way back then and worked loads of doors round London for a long time. A fellow countryman of mine and a top geezer. 

I've never run into him. I remember he represented England alongside Capes in European competition. I don't know him, but I've seen Terry Hollands in dartford a couple of times. Gigantic cunt.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never run into him. I remember he represented England alongside Capes in European competition. I don't know him, but I've seen Terry Hollands in dartford a couple of times. Gigantic cunt.

He worked for Lenny McClean for years and was in his corner for most of his fights.When Lenny packed in the fighting Allan had a couple of bouts but his heart wasn’t really in it. He was a hard as fuck bloke but he didn’t enjoy hurting people. I might look him up if he’s still in London.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know Adam Bishop who won WSM a few years back. He's the strength coach at Harlequins Rugby. His biceps are bigger than my thighs. 

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know Adam Bishop who won WSM a few years back. He's the strength coach at Harlequins Rugby. His biceps are bigger than my thighs. 

He won Britain's strongest man. He has qualified for WSM before but he's not in the same league as Eddie Hall, Bjornson etc'.

massively strong for his size though.