CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Trial of Alex Salmond

Earl of Punkape

On 11/03/2020 at 13:59, Decimus said:

I used to agree, mainly because one of my grandfathers came from up there and he was a cunt.

However, after visiting Edinburgh I was mightily impressed, in my mind it's better than London.

I wouldn't call myself a Scotophile and I hope they fuck off out of the Union and all starve to death within five years, but I now rate Scotland higher than many other insignificant plastic countries.

London is a foreign  country...not English in anyway.  Just full of spears, pastels, beards and peacefuls......and a bus full of noirs and no necks.

I hate to say this but it appears the fat bastard is a victim of a carefully coordinated stitch up orchestrated by one of his accusers. There are reports that she made phone calls to other accusers to ensure their stories tallied before he was charged and that Jimmy Krankie's mates pulled all kinds of strings to make sure that he was. If that isn't conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, I'll be buggered if I know what is.

He's a fat Thrush-smelling bastard, but he'll hang that pot-bellied fucking lesbian sow Sturgeon. Scottish nationalism is the syphilis of the uneducated puddle-drinking Lego-eaters. They all need drowned in a bucket of cancerous dog faeces.

Absolute fucking arseholes.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You must be really embarrassed that it generates 22% of country’s GDP, and that we’d be an irrelevant backwater without it then, you fucking stupid cunt.  

Yes but the only productive people are in the city.....the rest are fucking immicunts who at best clean up or hand out blow jobs to the tired workers.  Hangers on and filth.  Walking around the districts of London is like a fucking 3rd world cuntry.  They have shown themselves to be fucking animals in this current human malware situation as well.  Fighting over bog roll...fucking animals.

7 hours ago, Rev said:

He's a fat Thrush-smelling bastard, but he'll hang that pot-bellied fucking lesbian sow Sturgeon. Scottish nationalism is the syphilis of the uneducated puddle-drinking Lego-eaters. They all need drowned in a bucket of cancerous dog faeces.

Absolute fucking arseholes.

Beautifully described. I can almost see and smell the cunt if I read this out loud.